RapidSSLonline.com reviews

Tel: 727.388.1333

peterk360
Peter K.
1/11/19

When I cancelled an order for credit
I had to wait for a person to apply the credit
Then after that I ordered another ssl with the credit and had to wait for a support staff to help

Not rapid at all

michaelh1251
Michael H.
12/25/18

Required? Be grateful that I took the time for responding to the other questions! I wonder how many people just say 'screw it' and close their browser. Also, namecheap.com is 1/2 the price that you charged me.

scottg346
Scott G.
12/12/18

Very easy process, and reasonably priced for the based cert, the more advanced cert it too expensive though.

aramp
Aram P.
11/28/18

1. My Credit Card is MasterCard, but the form failed to submit with a validation message "We do not support Discover". I had to change the card to another MasterCard, and it worked.
2. My company VAT number contains a "/" character. The form validator told that it is forbidden. I had to remove the character to contain numbers only.

ethanw65
Ethan W.
10/29/18

RapidSSLonline is my first choice because they not just offering competitive price but also exceptional customer support.

peterh497
Peter H.
9/27/18

There is nothing on the page that tells you which system you are renewing a certificate for. This is confusing and worrying.

deprouwd
Deprouw D.
9/10/18

certaines options ne sont pas toujours faciles à modifier en cas d'erreur...
Il a été plus facile d'annuler la commende et de recommencer à zero (tres pratique comme option par ailleurs)

reeteshr
Reetesh R.
8/29/18

Please add support for international debit cards, so one can buy using their company accounts directly

justinm170
Justin M.
8/23/18

Have quicker access to more specific verification reqs from cert pages. e.g. for CV cert, link easily to something that tells me what is required - and be more specific - e.g. where in the server file structure is the file reqd.

jurajv2
Juraj V.
8/20/18

Will be nice to have some confirmation email about transaction status on sales email not only to admin, as an info or FYI. Generally I am happy with all service.

itd3
IT D.
8/8/18

Took a while to get a hold of an advisor, when experiencing difficulty. Very helpful to the end once advisor was available.

pipate
Pipat E.
7/28/18

The approver email should be definable, not just in the list due to various requirements from users.
Your follow up is good but it takes a while to resolve my issue. There should be a diagram to show the approval process and expected time to complete.

markh404
Mark H.
6/21/18

The purchase went quickly and easily. We'll see how the CSR generation, validation, and SSL installation goes.

curtisl31
Curtis L.
4/26/18

rapidSSL had good instructions and made purchasing and renewing easy. I plan to continue to use your service.

vodafonetelematicsa
VodafoneTelematics A.
3/29/18

Today your site is not responding. It work only with IE and not with Firefox. With FF we have an error : MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_KEY_PINNING_FAILURE.
It seems that there is a lot of issues. When I click on order. It was not responsive... I reladed the page 3 time before renew the certificate.
Best regards,
First bad experience with your site.

Regards,

stevec357
Steve C.
3/29/18

When you enter the credit card number you have to use a numeric keypad not the numbers at the top of the keyboard which are not accepted as valid numbers. You should tell people this or they will be frustrated trying to enter their card details

marcj39
Marc J.
3/23/18

I put already 3 mastercard. All refused !! Had to pay with paypal .
The bank says that everything is in orde.
I do not understand ....
Annoying because waisting a lot of time.

Kind Regards,

Marc Jager

gilbertm54
Gilbert M.
3/23/18

i have not received my ssl certificate and steps to use it yo said it a quick and easy process. am disappointed

jayd127
Jay D.
3/13/18

Other than some issues with using a reseller, and thus being unable to use the RapidSSL website, everything is great.

nenadp2
Nenad P.
3/9/18

Awesome buying experience. Couldn't believe how easy it was to complete a purchase. I will definitely continue doing business with this company.

sarahf173
Sarah F.
3/8/18

You have the option for help with the CSR on your order form, which I ticked and the instructions given when I ordered included no instructions on the CSR or how the installation help which I purchased works.

oralabsi1
Oralabs I.
3/1/18

Marina is awesome!!! Best rep ever! She made us feel like there are real people behind big corporations still.
Thanks Marina.

autou
Auto U.
2/15/18

Very good product, very good service... the certificate is installed at https://www.autoupgrades.co.nz/ (An awesome site that offers high performance tunes for cars in Auckland, NZ), it works very well. I was able to get an A grade for this SSL certificate and installation from SSLLABS.

micheald21
Micheal D.
12/29/17

I was lucky to get into my account. You act like you have chat services but you didn't when I needed it. Follow up was very poor. The only reason I still went ahead of you is because your one of the cheaper services.

sharonk155
Sharon K.
12/16/17

Staff should giving the best price when asking, not customer trying to finding the best price from other source

Questions? Get answers from the RapidSSLonline.com staff and other customers.

RapidSSLonline.com?