RapidSSLonline.com reviews

Tel: 727.388.1333

fredriks8
Fredrik S.
6/2/19

Swift and speedy, been using rapidsslonline for a few years now and i am very pleased with their services.

simone46
Simon E.
5/27/19

Rapid SSL made the experience as painless and SSL services can be.
Was quick intuitive and at a great price point.
Thx guys for the security and needless to say we have now bought several Certs with you!

nareshp5
naresh p.
5/27/19

I am not tech savvy i would like let the product to complete our website running. Upto now we are very satisfy with ur web working

alim174
Ali M.
5/25/19

Issuing an ssl certificate with rapidssl is a super easy and clear process. Every thing is described step by step for your specific web server.

nickm297
Nick M.
5/19/19

Note - This information will be added to rapidsslonline.com's Shopper Approved certificate for future customers to read, therefore, we ask that you please keep your comments professional and courteous.

robertc761
Robert C.
5/18/19

Your site is very difficult to navigate. It's clear you are doing everything you can to jack up the number of years for which the renewal is. Every time I would try to eliminate one of the additional 2 year options it would add another instead. I don't like businesses that use tricky site and coercion to attempt to get more money from the unwary. At one point, trying to just select ONE 2 year option, your site gave me an error and I had to log back in. Not sure why I would want you to "follow up", it's clear you intend it to be this way.

jeffreyb230
Jeffrey B.
5/14/19

Yeah, it was pretty decent, I found what I wanted pretty easily, and it was quick to take me into the ordering. I was also able to find a nice promo code that really made this much more affordable, so I could go ahead and purchase the 2 year plan. Thank you! The little popup after the fact, that let me set a password for my account, was nice as well, and I might end up making something like that for my site.

adis20
Adi S.
5/12/19

it was not clear that the discount that was offered was actually there; it took me sometime to chat with the support team until I realized that I received the discount I expected, but it wasn't clear the way it was represented

barbarah363
Barbara H.
5/7/19

Great with one exception. Ordering a renewal on a 3 year certificate and renewal only came up for 2 years. Didn't seem to be a way to change it. No big deal but it would be a good adjustment.

alfredoj8
Alfredo J.
4/15/19

Thank you! Great service and good product. I've been using for quite some time with no troubles.
The only thing I have to do is to learn a little bit more about how to create my bundle for tomcat. I always have issue to create the final keystore. :(

pkellyw
pkelly W.
4/15/19

I'm certainly no expert on SSL certification and installation. Rapidsslonline support personnel were very accessible and helped guide me through the necessary steps for renewal and issue of our certificates. Thank you!

markg354
Mark G.
4/15/19

I was a little confused with how you presented the price, as both the original price and the renewal discount price.

marcelop16
Marcelo P.
4/11/19

We needed a lot of support, and I still have a lot of doubts about what kind of certificates are the right ones. I hope I understood recommendations I get by eMail and chat. I didn't find any support in spanish.

juhar
Juha R.
3/27/19

A better guide for users of MacOS Server would have been helpful. But finally I managed to install the certificate.

davidt732
David T.
3/14/19

Was going to purchase a Comodo SSL and came across RapidSSL. A much better price for the same service.

aaronm225
Aaron M.
2/27/19

My credit card was rejected (not your fault, there was insufficient funds), but when I re-entered my credit card details (after topping up the account), on the summary page, it was no longer displaying the price in Australian dollars (somehow moved away from the Australian version of the site - no longer /au/ in the uri either).

robyns122
Robyn S.
1/28/19

[GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV] Apparently there can be a problem with IIS 7/7.5 where the certificate *does* import though it is reported as having failed. Unfortunately I received assistance from a tech-in-training and was told "You didn't generate the CSR correctly." Though I *had* generated it correctly (see above), I was left on my own to attempt various combinations of generation/import -- all unsuccessful (along with the many email confirmations required for each attempt). "Don't worry, this happens sometimes..." stated the installation help video (a last resort) -- all I needed to do was dismiss the error message and refresh the certificate list. Voici! That crucial bit of information should have been prominently displayed much earlier (and as part of my support call) for those of us familiar with the routine. It should be noted that on my Windows Server 2008R2, generating a CSR via the Symantec SSL Assistant was successful (albeit with a fail message) whereas the CSR generated by IIS, itself, was unsuccessful: Perhaps an issue with the IIS-required Dept field?

jackyt8
Jacky T.
1/24/19

This is my first time to buy SSL from you. I couldn't give a tangible rating before I really make it work with our domain.

bazk1
baz K.
1/11/19

a clear guide on the overall process would help, also rapidssl and rapidsslonline can be mixed up, there needs to be some soft of differentiation, like a logo.

peterk360
Peter K.
1/1/19

When I cancelled an order for credit
I had to wait for a person to apply the credit
Then after that I ordered another ssl with the credit and had to wait for a support staff to help

Not rapid at all

michaelh1251
Michael H.
12/15/18

Required? Be grateful that I took the time for responding to the other questions! I wonder how many people just say 'screw it' and close their browser. Also, namecheap.com is 1/2 the price that you charged me.

scottg346
Scott G.
12/12/18

Very easy process, and reasonably priced for the based cert, the more advanced cert it too expensive though.

aramp
Aram P.
11/28/18

1. My Credit Card is MasterCard, but the form failed to submit with a validation message "We do not support Discover". I had to change the card to another MasterCard, and it worked.
2. My company VAT number contains a "/" character. The form validator told that it is forbidden. I had to remove the character to contain numbers only.

ethanw65
Ethan W.
10/29/18

RapidSSLonline is my first choice because they not just offering competitive price but also exceptional customer support.

peterh497
Peter H.
9/27/18

There is nothing on the page that tells you which system you are renewing a certificate for. This is confusing and worrying.

Questions? Get answers from the RapidSSLonline.com staff and other customers.

RapidSSLonline.com?