Rapidmanuals.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

grahamb3
3/10/12

Ordered and paid for 4 on disc car manuals, have received nothing there seems to be no means of communication with what is obviously a scam .
Only if you wish to give money away have anything to do with rapidmanuals.co.uk
learn from my and others expensive mistake.

douglasr1
2/29/12

Hi
I have just been stung by this company who trade under the name Quickmanual.co.uk and charge you through paypoint under the name Rapidmanual.
D Reynolds

trishah
5/19/11

Ordered 2 workshop manuals,despite many Emails to them we had no reply,it was only after contacting Alertpay that we received 2 useless discs,both labelled Toyota,despite the ones we requested being for a Mazda and a Toyota,avoid them like the plague,we will complain again to Alertpay and hope for a refund.

darrellm
3/9/11

ITS NOT MANUALS THEY SEND ITS A HACKED 3YEAR OLD PART LIST, YOU ONLY FIND THAT OUT AFTER USE A CODE CRACKER AND SET YOUR PC DATE TO 2009, THEY DON'T ANSWER ANY EMAILS THEY MUST BE STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY

carlw1
2/17/11

Stay Away from this Scamming company! this company has stolen my money i ordered 4 items from them and after searching the Internet once I had already paid I realised I had messed up, there are lots of people who they have ripped off, I have sent several emails and waited over 3 weeks for delivery but they are ignoring me an not replying to my emails. They also trade as www.elitemanuals.co.uk and have been suspended by nochex and paypal. They are now using alertpay, who I have contacted telling them about the company. Just BEWARE of this THIEVING company!

Questions? Get answers from the Rapidmanuals.co.uk staff and other customers.

Rapidmanuals.co.uk?