Review of RailRider

contact@railrider.in

9 reviews with 5 stars

loves25
11/16/17
Thanks Rail Rider to send to meal ! Got MY Subway WRAP at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. food was delicious.
abhir8
11/4/17
It's a complete new idea to provide good food to travellers, I used this plenty number of times and was proved quiet beneficiary
kapils15
2/28/17
over all nice service. i got hot foot at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. food was delicious.
meganv12
2/25/17
My first time experience with Railrider is great after hearing many good things about their services, we were very excited and looking forward to it.
arpitab1
1/7/17
Rail Rider provides the various variety of food items to order in train while on your journey to the destination station.
ayushb
11/6/16
Rail Rider provides best online food services in trains. The food I ordered was hot and yummy.I suggest you to order food from rail rider app or website whenever you are travelling in train.
pranjalis
10/23/16
I was travelling from pune to delhi with my friends and one of my friend told us about the rail rider app. We ordered food from this site at resonable rate. The food is hot and tasty. we enjoy our meals. thanks Rail Rider for delivering delicious food.
namritak
10/6/16
I ordered pantry food at lunch but it was not worth it. Then my neighbour passengers told me about rail rider app I ordered 1 Indian thali from this app. Even my train was half an hour late still I got yummy and hot food.Thank Rail Rider !!!
rahulk17
5/11/15
Once i was travelling and some of my neighbour traveller was talking about ordering food in train at their seats.

I asked them the services they were they were talking about.

They gave the number of some website http://railrider.in and a phone number 0-81048-81048.

There was no internet connection in train so i dialed the number. then one of rail rider's customer care executive pick up the phone and take my order online.

within a minute or so i got a message of my order confirmation. i ordered food on itarsi station.

When i reach to the station, delivery boy was there with my food. great! literally this was my first impression.

after that i tasted the food that was delicious. in india finding a good in food in train is a myth.

But now i got a great food with best food service. now every time i travel i order food in train from the website.

in one word these guys are awesome.

Questions? Get answers from the RailRider staff and other customers.

RailRider?