This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RailRider

RailRider has a consumer rating of 2.37 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RailRider also ranks 258th among Food & Drink Other sites. The most common issues with RailRider are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Now every time i travel i order food in train from the website.
  • I suggest you to order food from rail rider app or website whenever you are travelling in train.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate RailRider?

“Tasty food!”

Megan V.
2/25/17

My first time experience with Railrider is great after hearing many good things about their services, we were very excited and looking forward to it.

“Fake fake fake block d site if u can”

Nitesh S.
5/31/18

Dey r senseless. Nonsense. Didnt deliver food. Useless $#*!s. Bloody hell. Block this site. D respond is d worst. They dont deserve a single star even.

order food (7) rail rider app (3)
meganv12
February 25th, 2017
abhir8
November 4th, 2017
It's a complete new idea to provide good food to travellers, I used this plenty number of times and was proved quiet beneficiary
arpitab1
January 7th, 2017
Rail Rider provides the various variety of food items to order in train while on your journey to the destination station.
kapils15
February 28th, 2017
Over all nice service. I got hot foot at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. Food was delicious.
loves25
November 16th, 2017
Thanks Rail Rider to send to meal! Got MY Subway WRAP at my train seat. I order food at nzm station. Food was delicious.
namritak
October 6th, 2016
I ordered pantry food at lunch but it was not worth it. Then my neighbour passengers told me about rail rider app I ordered 1 Indian thali from this app. Even my train was half an hour late still I got yummy and hot food. Thank Rail Rider!
pranjalis
October 23rd, 2016
I was travelling from pune to delhi with my friends and one of my friend told us about the rail rider app. We ordered food from this site at resonable rate. The food is hot and tasty. We enjoy our meals. Thanks Rail Rider for delivering delicious food.
ayushb
November 6th, 2016
Rail Rider provides best online food services in trains. The food I ordered was hot and yummy. I suggest you to order food from rail rider app or website whenever you are travelling in train.
rahulk17
May 11th, 2015
Once i was travelling and some of my neighbour traveller was talking about ordering food in train at their seats.

I asked them the services they were they were talking about.

They gave the number of some website http://railrider.in and a phone number 0-81048-81048.

There was no internet connection in train so i dialed the number. Then one of rail rider's customer care executive pick up the phone and take my order online.

Within a minute or so i got a message of my order confirmation. I ordered food on itarsi station.

When i reach to the station, delivery boy was there with my food. Great! Literally this was my first impression.

After that i tasted the food that was delicious. In india finding a good in food in train is a myth.

But now i got a great food with best food service. Now every time i travel i order food in train from the website.

In one word these guys are awesome.

Questions? Get answers from the RailRider staff and other customers.

Food delivery in train is just a few clicks away. Order food online from multiple restaurant and get it delivered on your train berth. Rail Rider offers multiple payment options online to ordering which include COD too or call us 8104881048.

railr
Rail R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RailRider?

Have a question about RailRider?