Review of Raging Heroes

Raging Heroes reviews

contact@ragingheroes.com

lucaa4
3/24/18

I discovered recently this site and I fell in love with some of the miniatures they sell. So far I placed two separate orders and to be honest I wasn't that impressed.

The good:
Easy access and navigation
Modelling support
Free shipping for orders over a certain amount easy to reach
Free miniature if you place relatively big orders
Deals
Fast delivery
Very good customer service

The bad:
Quality of the resin vary a lot. Flash lines and air bubbles in difficult places abound
I received a broken item tha was promptly substituted
I received an incomplete model and the missing components were promptly sent

Maybe I was just unlucky, but two orders in a row with two problems ticked me off. I'd give the site three stars for the overall quality, but the customer service is quite good and it deserves one more star out of goodwill.

The miniatures are not for everybody, they require some work and some parts need to be rebuilt with putty (the one you are most comfortable with). Flash lines sometimes are in places difficult to reach and overall the models look made more to impress than to be painted. Also they feature a lot of really minuscule details that need a very steady hand, a near perfect sight and excellent brushes.

To recap, the service has room to improve, but overall is not an unpleasant experience. If you like their miniatures by all means have a go, but be aware that you might find them too difficult to paint and you might have to resort to customer service (which is anyway a friendly and pleasant experience).

I'll definitely place further orders in the future, so thumbs up I guess.

josel111
7/28/16

They are really friendly, attentive and take their time to help, on their Kickstarter campaigns and on their site. Also, they do amazing miniatures so thats also a thing :)

Questions? Get answers from the Raging Heroes staff and other customers.

Raging Heroes?