R43DS.org

R43DS.org has a consumer rating of 2.2 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. R43DS.org also ranks 10th among Video Game Accessories sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%

• Answered all of my messages quickly (and I sent one probably every 3 days or so) and had great customer service.
  • His cards were shipped 3 days after he ordered, and mine were sent 4 days after I ordered, and mind came in sooner.

• Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling!
  • 2 weeks went by and I have not had any information whatsoever.
How would you rate R43DS.org?

“Very pleased”

Isaac L.
7/17/20

After reading many bad reviews I was sceptical, especially when it was a buy one get one free deal. They were slow to ship and accept payment, but overall was delivered in about two weeks for a VERY good deal. Great product!

“Charged my card immediately, never shipped product”

Bart S.
7/14/20

Avoid them -- it looks like a scam. They charged my card immediately, then never sent the product. Four times trying to contact them, they responded only three times, very slowly, with the same canned BS message about how they've had problems, but everything is OK now and they'll be shipping in two weeks. I had to challenge the charge, they did not dispute the chargeback with Visa.

customer service (9) 2 weeks (5) order (69) not buy (5) 3 days (4) 4 days (5) 5 stars (3) 24 hours (3) 3 weeks (4) credit card company (3) awaiting shipment (15) package (16)
andreit4
April 25th, 2017
I've been waiting 3 weeks. I've had them email me at first for a while but they stopped and I'm still waiting. I'd give them a 4 star when or if it arrives. 5 stars if they didn't take so long. How are other people in these reviews saying they got it in a week? To UK? Im in Ireland, shouldnt take 2 extra weeks
andrzeja2
October 13th, 2016
They are ok to buy from i order on october 6 2016 and i got it on October 21 they just slow to answer emails and heads up they SHIP FROM CHINA

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.
See more answers (4)

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.
See more answers (2)

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the. Org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

The official R4 3DS online store! Buy 2 Get 1 Free! We Ship Only The Genuine R4 3DS & R4i 3DS cards for the Nintendo 3DS system. Shipping World Wide!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about R43DS.org?

Have a question about R43DS.org?