Review of R1Concepts

4,309 reviews with 4 stars

lmsbmwands
LMSBMWand S.
8/15/18

would like to know if these are in stock or not before ordering.

hard to get a hold of anyone on the phone

brucec195
Bruce C.
8/8/18

First time using your site, took 3 tries to complete order. Don't know if it was your end or my internet service. But finally got it done , Hope all parts are what I ordered when they arrive.

dustinp41
Dustin P.
8/6/18

Shopping was fine. Direct and efficient. No issues so far. Will determine more once the product has arrived. Thanks

jeremyt58
JEREMY T.
8/3/18

Simplicity at its finest. Selected the pads i wanted, inputted my car information and placed my order!

tobeys3
Tobey S.
7/31/18

I liked the detailed description of products and that the kits come with pad hardware. Free shipping is a great bonus

alexp250
Alex P.
7/23/18

Great Products defenetly recommned ! Good price and product ordered pads and they are perfect good for any mopar car looking for parts

guillermos15
Guillermo S.
7/22/18

web site really easy to use and understand, couple years ago I replaced the front rotors and pads and boy what a difference they made so now I'm replacing the rear ones

henrye23
Henry E.
7/22/18

Everything was simple and easy, I just wish there were shipping options at checkout so I could get them shipped faster.

rogerm213
Roger M.
7/19/18

just ordered...will see how it goes...ordered with another company and after 6 weeks delays...said product not available any longer. Grrrr!

scottb524
Scott B.
7/18/18

The parts fit and look great. I expect performance to be similar. This is my 3rd car/truck outfitted with R1 products!

Some comments on the web site and ordering experience...
I want to be able to see part numbers in the shopping cart to check that I have the right ones.

It would be useful to have all OEM parts listed in one place under a part type vs. needing to click on a different area to get to other brands. I wanted Hawk pads but had to click around to find them as they didn't show up in my initial vehicle search. Only the R1 branded pads showed at first.

geraldh87
Gerald H.
7/18/18

Five tries to get the correct phone # format to continue with my order. Had i not figured it out, or had a little less patience today, I would have left the site. How about an example or a more forgiving interface?

deniseg149
Denise G.
6/4/18

You site was very easy to use. Only problem i had was going back to re-read the options in the brake pads. Decided to upgrade, but couldnt find it again. Otherwise, all was great. Thank you.

akaylak
Akayla K.
6/4/18

Took a while to get the purchase to go through. Figured out I HAD to leave a comment to make the payment go through. Weird.

christophers310
Christopher S.
6/4/18

Easy to use, and very well detailed to know specifically what you are getting and what it applies to.

lynnk89
Lynn K.
6/4/18

Thanks for James knowledge on the product and making sure that this part would fit my ride. Thanks again.

jeremyn39
Jeremy N.
6/2/18

Purchasing on your website was very simple. The only challenge is that when I leave the website, my cart gets emptied out. If we can improve that experience without compromising on website security, that would be great.

connien39
Connie N.
5/31/18

Every time I entered my cc then verified I’m not a robot, my cc info would disappear. Very concerned I may have ordered 4 times.

jeremyr85
Jeremy R.
5/30/18

Re-ordering due to USPS messing up the first shipment. I've got a claim filed with USPS to reimburse me but I need these before a move.

richardg370
Richard G.
5/28/18

First time ever purchasing from this website, shipping was fast, product was ok I was expecting better quality, I order two front brake rotors, they do the job but the material, already have some rust on it, don't like how it looks.

andrews481
Andrew S.
5/27/18

I like the information and recommendation that are provided on the website when selection Brakes and rotors.

edgarg25
Edgar G.
5/26/18

I didn't have my card handy, it took 4 tries to enter the number since I was not aware I had to input the spaces. Maybe it was my fault, but wouldn't hurt to make that known. Other than that, the site is easy to navigate and very informative.
And after receiving my Geomet slotted rotors, I am impressed by the quality!! They are simply awesome, I cannot wait to install them!!
Again, the credit card issue I had was merely an inconvenience and in no way soured my experience on the R1 site, I highly recommend it, I will definitely use it again and cannot wait to recommend the rotors once I install them.

dianal118
Diana L.
5/24/18

Reps were helpful
Wish the rotors were labeled front and rear
Also some came scuffed
And I ordered on 13th didn't ship until 19th and according to ups sat in the same place for an entire week and didn't arrive until 24th.
Would have appreciated shipping options because it came last minute for my project when I ordered them 10 days ago

jce13
JC E.
5/23/18

Letting the website know the specific car make type year etc is much more complicated than it should be, otherwise all great

joshuap84
Joshua P.
5/18/18

Hope the product is as great as advertised! Great customer service now I'm excited to get the new rotors on my car!

kevinv73
Kevin V.
5/17/18

I ordered the rest rotors and pads and u guys charged me 40$ for shipping wich is fine. But yesterday I ordered the front rotors and pads and u guys charged me 80$ for shipping is there a reason why?

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?