Review of R1Concepts

4,257 reviews with 3 stars

arnolda16
Arnold A.
8/19/18

I am pretty much aware that I am on the east coast though I still expected that ship time can be a little faster than it did

craigg100
Craig G.
8/5/18

The online process was smooth and easy to navigate. When it comes to options for vehicle inventory selection is direct and functional. Now on the shipping and receiving.

christopherr115
Christopher R.
7/26/18

The website needs more description on what you're getting with each part ordered. Ordered way too much product because the website didn't make it clear on what you were getting.

jonathanc207
Jonathan C.
7/25/18

Your website made me pick out my car twice - once for disks and once for pads - it should remember me!

heartbrokend
Heartbroken D.
7/24/18

Order was overall cheap in price product however was disappointing to say the least...website shows this sweet packaging and awesome colored brake kits but then you actually receive the order and everything is just stuffed in the cheapest looking reused boxes and what you ordered doesn't look like what is shown online in the pictures. Why order gold rotors when they're going to come out looking silver and have the smallest of gold tints when hitting light? Shipping wasn't bad considering it was free but mad at ups for taking an extra 3 days to get it delivered to my house

richarda292
Richard A.
5/30/18

Website is clunky. I see what the builders were trying to accomplish but usage needs to be more intuitive.

aaronb209
aaron b.
5/27/18

Could not order the Super heavy duty brake pads. Only option was the optimum allowed.
I spoke with a online rep, said the optimum are the heavy duty...

I asked how to order your actual HD with my rotors, again was told the optimum ARE the heavy duty.

Hoping for the best, let me know if I can receive the Super Heavy Duty pads with my order.

Thank you.Aaron.

johnh1399
John h.

Experience was fine.

My order that was deliveded was totally wrong. R1 Concepts customer service was excellent and sent me a return UPS shipping label and sent me the correct order.

Ultimately pleased with the service.

hannahg58
Hannah G.
4/27/18

Talked to customer service chat a week ago if they could process my order via international shipping. Told me that it is possible. So, they escalated my concern and ask for 24 hour turnaround. But lol it's been a week, no email or whatsoever. Had to follow-up again.

Good thing, I already sorted the international shipping on MY OWN!

maikelp
Maikel P.
4/27/18

I kind of nerves it my first time it a lot of people scam out there hope u guys are not one of those ,but beside that was very professional I like it ty

margaritac22
Margarita C.
4/10/18

Easy to pick the right parts. However, my order was not processed until I called to inquire three days later. When my order came, the right rotor was dirty and full of black metal shavings. Called and talked to Carlos - sent him pictures and he said it looks fine. Will bring the parts to my mechanic and hope Carlos is right.

adams337
Adam S.
4/9/18

Your website is hard to navigate without showing all the options you used to have. This needs addressed for ease of customer experience.

nathanielj13
Nathaniel J.
4/4/18

hard to tell if product exists for my vehicle. It displays "place order" but no product can be selected

josephc241
Joseph C.
3/23/18

Tried to use the chat service to make sure that what I am ordering matches my first order (#22006925) but was put on hold and never heard back. I hope these match.

umbertor
Umberto R.
3/18/18

The rotors I got made my brakes silent, they used to let of a squeal but there silent now there shipping could use some work, I didn't get my tracking info till the day it was delivered

acew7
Ace w.
3/16/18

i had to fill out shipping and debit card info several times and after that the same shipping form came over my cell phone too a warning sign said do not click more than once which i had to your not sure what to do will i get several sets of brakes i better not!!!

vladimirr9
VLADIMIR R.
3/9/18

A little annoyed I had to place the order twice after waiting 3 weeks for an order that was never processed. Otherwise, prior purchases have been great. This company has great products.

thiasonw
Thiason W.
3/7/18

Wish the website was easier to use. I thought I was getting 2 drums and only got 1. Plus shipping seemed to take a long time. Other than that, good service and prices.

jesseg62
Jesse G.
3/5/18

The buttons for adding items to cart are confusing. Would be nice if it kept a log of your car so that you can continue to shop for parts for the same vehicle.

daniels401
Daniel S.
2/27/18

It is a little difficult navigating your website, but I do like all the informational articles you have.

4.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?