Review of R1Concepts

Tel: 888-712-6623

garyc218
Gary C.
5/30/18

Front end of site a bit confusing at first but once into the product everything is easy to navigate, lots of options

jeremyr85
Jeremy R.
5/30/18

Re-ordering due to USPS messing up the first shipment. I've got a claim filed with USPS to reimburse me but I need these before a move.

thomasm570
THOMAS M.
5/29/18

Quick and easy navigation.
The only think I would change is to make it easier and or to show that you added on product to the brake disc orders.

jerryr98
Jerry R.
5/29/18

clean site design!, easy to navigate, just a smooth experience. niiiiiiccceee :D the rotors has small scratches or dings. Quality I would say on the high nineties but could have been spotted with some quality control. Luckily the hats were not scratched or I would have been upset . Thanx again! They look and perform excellent! Hoping the stay looking clean and rust free for a long time .

garrettr31
Garrett R.
5/29/18

Easy to navigate website and carried every part I needed that I couldn't find locally both thumbs up so far

richardg370
Richard G.
5/28/18

First time ever purchasing from this website, shipping was fast, product was ok I was expecting better quality, I order two front brake rotors, they do the job but the material, already have some rust on it, don't like how it looks.

luciusl8
Lucius L.
5/28/18

Have done business with before. Navigating the site and products very easy. Excellent quality and fair prices always good.

aaronb209
aaron b.
5/27/18

Could not order the Super heavy duty brake pads. Only option was the optimum allowed.
I spoke with a online rep, said the optimum are the heavy duty...

I asked how to order your actual HD with my rotors, again was told the optimum ARE the heavy duty.

Hoping for the best, let me know if I can receive the Super Heavy Duty pads with my order.

Thank you.Aaron.

andrews481
Andrew S.
5/27/18

I like the information and recommendation that are provided on the website when selection Brakes and rotors.

marcuss89
Marcus S.
5/26/18

Amazing, just amazing. All I gotta do now is get sensors then I'll install them. Amazing products with an amazing price.

edgarg25
Edgar G.
5/26/18

I didn't have my card handy, it took 4 tries to enter the number since I was not aware I had to input the spaces. Maybe it was my fault, but wouldn't hurt to make that known. Other than that, the site is easy to navigate and very informative.
And after receiving my Geomet slotted rotors, I am impressed by the quality!! They are simply awesome, I cannot wait to install them!!
Again, the credit card issue I had was merely an inconvenience and in no way soured my experience on the R1 site, I highly recommend it, I will definitely use it again and cannot wait to recommend the rotors once I install them.

angelak109
Angela K.
5/25/18

I was very pleased with how easy the site was to navigate through and there were a ton of 5 star reviews! I am very excited to receive my new brakes and rotors! Thank you:)

randallh47
Randall H.
5/25/18

Just a returning customer. I loved the E-lines I had on my Subaru SVX, so I figured I'd try out the Geomets on my Scion tC.

davidm967
David M.
5/24/18

I was really happy with the price and quality of the brakes and rotors. The rotors look great and the truck stops way better now than when I bought it new. The 15% off coupon code on your website saved me alot of money on top of an already great price. Thanks R1 you guys are awesome.

dianal118
Diana L.
5/24/18

Reps were helpful
Wish the rotors were labeled front and rear
Also some came scuffed
And I ordered on 13th didn't ship until 19th and according to ups sat in the same place for an entire week and didn't arrive until 24th.
Would have appreciated shipping options because it came last minute for my project when I ordered them 10 days ago

kevinc442
Kevin C.
5/23/18

Site is amazingly easy to navigate. Product pictures are very accurate. Everything fit perfect and works great. Break in is a bit tedious, and difficult to find an area for.

giovannid10
giovanni d.
5/23/18

Easy to navigate site, add to cart, apply any applicable coupons/discount,set up shipping address/ payment...

raulf15
Raul F.
5/23/18

The web was very easy to navigate and find what u looking for. R1 Concepts got very low prises in my case I hope the product I order is good quality as it was stated. Good quality thanks R1.

jce13
JC E.
5/23/18

Letting the website know the specific car make type year etc is much more complicated than it should be, otherwise all great

vincentt49
vincent t.
5/18/18

the online service was excellent. thanks a bunch to Gill C. The rotors are working out great and look amazing. I can def. feel a difference in my brakes. This kit takes a dump all over anything you could pick up at autozone. Thanks again to R1 you guys are awesome.

joshuap84
Joshua P.
5/18/18

Hope the product is as great as advertised! Great customer service now I'm excited to get the new rotors on my car!

kevinv73
Kevin V.
5/17/18

I ordered the rest rotors and pads and u guys charged me 40$ for shipping wich is fine. But yesterday I ordered the front rotors and pads and u guys charged me 80$ for shipping is there a reason why?

troyw50
Troy W.
5/17/18

Products seem ok, nothing special. Front rotors were very rough on the inside where the vents are. Rotor faced are nice though so I can't complain. Putting them on the car tomorrow so we will see how the semi-metallic pads feel with the rotors. The were slightly scuffed but it's a brake rotor so I'm not worried about it.

nathanh141
Nathan H.
5/17/18

The website looks and functions great, customer service was polite and knowledgeable, and the prices are very competitive.

christopherb286
Christopher B.
5/17/18

The website is difficult to navigate. The primary search bar was non responsive. There was no obvious way to keep shopping after putting pads in the cart when I also needed rotors. From within the shopping section its difficult to compare options

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?