Review of R1Concepts

Tel: 888-712-6623

michaelb1318
Michael B.
6/4/18

Efficient shopping experience and information provided on site made it easy to chose the brake parts I needed.

akaylak
Akayla K.
6/4/18

Took a while to get the purchase to go through. Figured out I HAD to leave a comment to make the payment go through. Weird.

christophers310
Christopher S.
6/4/18

Easy to use, and very well detailed to know specifically what you are getting and what it applies to.

lynnk89
Lynn K.
6/4/18

Thanks for James knowledge on the product and making sure that this part would fit my ride. Thanks again.

johng1055
John G.
6/3/18

Quick and easy process through the website all the way to checkout. Price is very fair and the Memorial Day Discount is icing on the cake.

dallass25
Dallas S.
6/3/18

Ordering was easy, now just waiting for delivery and will check out the performance. UPDATE : Everything was fine upon delivery and fit perfect.

bradleym77
Bradley M.
6/3/18

Easy to find what I wanted, and compare what was best for my vehicle, with relative lower prices. Can't wait to get the new eline rotors and pads to try out.

peters582
Peter S.
6/2/18

Normal processing is up to 7 days, but when I wrote an email asking to expedite due to urgency, they shipped it the next day!!

wills99
will s.
6/2/18

I like your website. The layout is really smart. Tire rack is somewhat similar to you and I have commented to them about the same. So many sites are cluttered and overwhelming. You've kept it simple, yet with clear product view and accompanying

To conclude: My brake rotors arrived on 5-30-2018. Everything looks great. I am pleased with whole order experience.

charlesmc
CHARLESM C.
6/2/18

ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL AND SUPERIOR PRODUCTS I ORDER THEM INSTEAD OF RELYING OF MY MECHANIC TO USE CHINESE PARTS FROM THE LOCAL GUY

andrewb447
Andrew B.
6/2/18

A little pricey but really excited to try your product. If it meets my satisfaction I'll be glad to give you my business.

jeremyn39
Jeremy N.
6/2/18

Purchasing on your website was very simple. The only challenge is that when I leave the website, my cart gets emptied out. If we can improve that experience without compromising on website security, that would be great.

johndaniela
JohnDaniel A.
6/1/18

Very easy to use website, everything is designed in the most simplest way possible and well informative about the products

kevinj173
Kevin J.
6/1/18

This is the second time I have order from the site and was happy both times with the knowledge on the site.

maxs135
Max S.
6/1/18

It got here a day earlier than expected. The rotors look great, I can't wait till me other cars need new rotors.

michaelm1270
Michael M.
6/1/18

I was hoping to get this shipped out as fast as possible as I have your brakes, but need the hardware kit to put them on. My current brakes are ready to completely fail.

christophert125
Christopher T.
6/1/18

Great experience ordering through the R1 Concepts website. I was able to easily determine the best brake pads and rotors for my car and type of driving using the resources on their website.

connien39
Connie N.
5/31/18

Every time I entered my cc then verified I’m not a robot, my cc info would disappear. Very concerned I may have ordered 4 times.

reyg10
Rey G.
5/31/18

Great experience. I bought some drilled and slotted rotors and break pads for my brembo breaks I'll give more feedback ones I get the product...

chrisc494
Chris C.
5/31/18

Talked to a bunch of the guys and bought several items from you guys. Great experience always and hope to do a lot more with you guys in the future. Thanks!

deshonp
DeShon P.
5/31/18

everything went fine i wasn't asked about the memorial day code tho maybe i just didn't look in the right area

chaddw
Chadd W.
5/31/18

The last time I bought brake pads and rotors from here was over 5 years ago. The only reason I need new rotors is because my brake calipers locked up on me. I have yet to be able to wear out a single set of brake pads that these guys have sold me. The cross drilled and slotted rotors give me excellent stopping power. Thanks for helping to keep my 370Z shiny side up!

tishanb
tishan b.
5/31/18

The shopping Experience is great, the website was very easy to navigate and I had no issues finding the break pad and rotor for my car.

bryanj44
Bryan J.
5/30/18

The site is slightly difficult to navigate. Would be easier to enter you car info first then see available components.

richarda292
Richard A.
5/30/18

Website is clunky. I see what the builders were trying to accomplish but usage needs to be more intuitive.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?