Review of R1Concepts

Tel: 888-712-6623

marquelb
Marquel B.
7/23/18

So far so good. I would just like follow up to make sure the item is correct and has reached me. My car is 2008 Infiniti G 37 Sport coupe.

peters600
Peter S.
7/22/18

Happy with the price of the rear brakes. Was hoping to buy the fronts too. Would love to know when they'll be back in stock. Thanks

guillermos15
Guillermo S.
7/22/18

web site really easy to use and understand, couple years ago I replaced the front rotors and pads and boy what a difference they made so now I'm replacing the rear ones

henrye23
Henry E.
7/22/18

Everything was simple and easy, I just wish there were shipping options at checkout so I could get them shipped faster.

nelip1
Neli P.
7/21/18

You have an excellent website very easy to navigate. I also give 5 stars. I received my order on time. I must say the appearance and quality of the drilled and slotted rotors really make my Genesis 4.6 look soooooo sweet. Thank you R1 Concept. 6 stars if I could give.

thomasr327
Thomas R.
7/21/18

A great company. Website easy to navigate and it is accurate. This is the third set of rotors and pads I have purchased from R1. Previous sets fit perfectly and work brilliantly. I highly recommend R1's products.

derekr77
Derek R.
7/20/18

Pretty awesome website layout. Having things presented to you and not shuffling through list after list is a real nice touch. Hoping the brakes work out!

arniep3
Arnie P.
7/20/18

I'm a repeat customer and your ebay website is screwed up. Spoke to Ken a few times re NO ROTORS but yet you had several auctions that said 74 Lotus Europa Gt6 etc... Can't believe you're discontinuing them although I am sure they are not a big seller. Really would like a set of YOURS!!!

georges467
george s.
7/19/18

I've purchased R1 brakes and pad before and they work better than any other brand I have used in the past.

rogerm213
Roger M.
7/19/18

just ordered...will see how it goes...ordered with another company and after 6 weeks delays...said product not available any longer. Grrrr!

scottb524
Scott B.
7/18/18

The parts fit and look great. I expect performance to be similar. This is my 3rd car/truck outfitted with R1 products!

Some comments on the web site and ordering experience...
I want to be able to see part numbers in the shopping cart to check that I have the right ones.

It would be useful to have all OEM parts listed in one place under a part type vs. needing to click on a different area to get to other brands. I wanted Hawk pads but had to click around to find them as they didn't show up in my initial vehicle search. Only the R1 branded pads showed at first.

geraldh87
Gerald H.
7/18/18

Five tries to get the correct phone # format to continue with my order. Had i not figured it out, or had a little less patience today, I would have left the site. How about an example or a more forgiving interface?

keiths120
Keith S.
7/18/18

good experience so far...I'm freaking out about how you will package the order to send to Canada as couriers are NOT KIND and damage to the shipment is to be a factor.

carloss148
Carlos S.
7/18/18

I think showing a 'review your order" prior to completion of order in shopping cart would be an improved customer experience.

bryanl103
Bryan L.
7/17/18

I've used R1 many times for my own cars, this is for a friend that wants better braking for less than OEM dealer co$t$.

wyliec11
Wylie C.
7/17/18

Called the technical department, was a great help in feeling like I ordered the right rotor for my truck

maximilianf8
Maximilian F.
7/16/18

Fantastic. User friendly and very informative. The custom service was prompt and polite when I had several questions about the products I was interested in purchasing. I'm happy to soon be a part of the #R1team once I have the geomet series brake rotors installed.

stevenm374
Steven M.
7/15/18

Ordering was quick and easy. The quality exceeded my expectations. Brake pads are better than original. Very satisfied.

aronl15
Aron L.
7/15/18

check out is fast. I could not pull up specs on the rotors I was purchasing so I left a message for someone to contact me.

tiannau
Tianna U.
7/15/18

All was fine about online ordering. Only thing that was a little off was placement of address info when you go to input it. But that's nitpicking.

georgem430
George M.
7/15/18

The website is easy and great to use. The rotors and pads I purchased are a great price. I would refer R1Concepts to friends and relatives.

robertm1163
Robert M.
6/11/18

These rotors are awesome this is my second time buying R1 rotors and I’m very happy with the pricing and quality. Thank you R1

id22
I d.
6/6/18

Easy and great information to make a decision. I have purchased drilled and slotted rotors in the past and what a huge difference in brake performance. These are oe quality I purchased now. I'm expecting the same results in brake performance given from my experience with R1 Concepts in the past.

kimberlye44
Kimberly E.
6/5/18

Easy and simple will be my first time buying these kind of rotors and all the good reviews make me feel more Comfortable

deniseg149
Denise G.
6/4/18

You site was very easy to use. Only problem i had was going back to re-read the options in the brake pads. Decided to upgrade, but couldnt find it again. Otherwise, all was great. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?