Review of R1Concepts

Tel: 888-712-6623

dustinp41
Dustin P.
8/6/18

Shopping was fine. Direct and efficient. No issues so far. Will determine more once the product has arrived. Thanks

rickd176
Rick D.

My coupon code didn't work " new Brakes" = $27.16
If you could credit my account, I would be real happy with you company.

michaelp773
Michael P.
8/6/18

Have bought brakes from you guys before, this is my 3rd set for different cars.
Price is great delivery is great and the quality of the brakes is superb.
I have never had a problem with any rotors or pads from you always happy.

brianh484
Brian H.
8/6/18

Was fast and easy. would have liked to get the 15%. Only thing i was surprised was anything to do with china.

craigg100
Craig G.
8/5/18

The online process was smooth and easy to navigate. When it comes to options for vehicle inventory selection is direct and functional. Now on the shipping and receiving.

nathanw108
Nathan W.
8/4/18

Pretty easy to do from my phone. For the price I did expect to see the clips and springs in the box. These wear over time and should be replaced at each pad change.

matthewo156
Matthew O.
8/3/18

Website is easy to navigate and order was simple to place. I didn't receive any email for order confirmation until after I called 3 days later, but the sales rep I spoke with was very apologetic and courteous. Have not had a chance to install, but order is complete and parts look to be very high quality as advertised, as far as I can tell from visual inspection. Very pleased with delivery time, price, and initial quality, but of course will be able to provide a more detailed review once installed.

chrisj315
chris j.
8/3/18

Rotors and pads arrived as expected.as far as appearances go,they look to be well made.as for longevity I can only guess.the rotors seem pretty heavy duty,the pads seem like factory.i will be installing them tommorow.i will update
.but seems like a quality product at a great price

stephaniew225
Stephanie W.
8/3/18

So far excellent and I will write a review once when the product comes in and installed!! I’m very excited

jeremyt58
JEREMY T.
8/3/18

Simplicity at its finest. Selected the pads i wanted, inputted my car information and placed my order!

laurab657
Laura B.
8/1/18

It was very quick and easy to place my online order. I received it the day before the expected delivery date, which was a nice surprise and it was exactly as advertised. I cannot wait for them to be installed on my car this coming weekend.

tobeys3
Tobey S.
7/31/18

I liked the detailed description of products and that the kits come with pad hardware. Free shipping is a great bonus

byronk17
Byron K.
7/30/18

Website is easy to navigate and finding the parts for my car is quick and painless as well. Thank you!

dalet44
Dale T.
7/30/18

Website was quick and easy to use, interface was fast friendly and I understood everything I was buying

janpatrickb
JANPATRICK B.
7/30/18

I can't remember the name of the gentleman I spoke with over the phone today. But he was very helpful. I just order new rotors and pads for my wife's car. Will update feedback after I receive the parts I ordered.

paulf291
Paul F.
7/29/18

This is my fourth order for R1 Concepts brake products. The website is easy to use and the prices are better than local auto parts stores.

raulc41
Raul C.
7/28/18

Fast and easy with great products. My friend bought a set of rotors and pads and they looked great and he highly recommended them

christopherr115
Christopher R.
7/26/18

The website needs more description on what you're getting with each part ordered. Ordered way too much product because the website didn't make it clear on what you were getting.

johnk918
John K.
7/26/18

Good description of products quick easy orders. First time trying the e-line rotors. I will post a review of the quality and performance. After the break in period.

kirstief
Kirstie F.
7/26/18

The website is easy to use and has great comparative graphics for the different tiers of parts. It also made helpful recommendations for other parts based on what you are looking to buy. I bought a brake and rotor kit in less than five minutes.

jonathanc207
Jonathan C.
7/25/18

Your website made me pick out my car twice - once for disks and once for pads - it should remember me!

timothys220
Timothy S.
7/24/18

Great Product I have Already Installed Front Rotors and I am Very Happy with Performance so far. Now installing rear rotors because I like them so much.

heartbrokend
Heartbroken D.
7/24/18

Order was overall cheap in price product however was disappointing to say the least...website shows this sweet packaging and awesome colored brake kits but then you actually receive the order and everything is just stuffed in the cheapest looking reused boxes and what you ordered doesn't look like what is shown online in the pictures. Why order gold rotors when they're going to come out looking silver and have the smallest of gold tints when hitting light? Shipping wasn't bad considering it was free but mad at ups for taking an extra 3 days to get it delivered to my house

alexp250
Alex P.
7/23/18

Great Products defenetly recommned ! Good price and product ordered pads and they are perfect good for any mopar car looking for parts

eddiek20
Eddie K.
7/23/18

Great prices and superior products. This is the second pair of ELine rotors I have purchased. My first set was for my 10' Honda Ridgeline and the drilled and slotted rotors perform great and look high tech.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?