Review of Qwoax

Qwoax reviews

jamesg294
8/23/17

I bought around 100 keys for our IT company, the manager offer a great discount for this deal. So I can recommend this website who what to save a lot of money
Thanks John for discount and assistance

wesh44
7/30/17

Bought Office 2016 Professional, an email with details was send in 2 hours, Installed and activated the product, thanks a lot. Support is not the best, but great service.

glent9
7/22/17

They sold me MS Office 2010, they provided a previously used user license. When I asked for support they blocked me from their help site

angelab191
7/21/17

I bought Office 2013. The download link worked but the THREE DIFFERENT MAK keys they gave in order to register the product did not work. So now I'm worried that I have an illegal copy of Office 2013 (which is not fully functional since activation failed). I need to figure out what authority i need to report this to in order to shut this down.

daniele112
7/17/17

I ordered the 2010 MS Pro Office from these thieves a week ago and it gave me no download link.
I have tried chatting and they don't pick up.
Sent emails and they don't respond.
They processed the credit card and never delivered. Sounds like a scam - smells like one and behaves like one.
You're throwing your money into the trash with these thieves.
When you call the number that is reported on the credit statement, no answer, just more scams.

Questions? Get answers from the Qwoax staff and other customers.

Qwoax?