QuontraSolutions reviews

Tel: 040-2311149
info@quontrasolutions.com

jakee13
2/27/15

I took BA training from Quontra Solutions. Excellent training, highly professional approach, and CMM Level 5 standard documentation explanation. I am really very satisfied with entire process - the virtual classroom, the material, the online library, the people, the support etc.

harryl25
2/19/15

This is Harry...Good place to learn Hadoop training at Quontra solutions,leacture delivery is the highest quality and the trainer communicates effectively and more importantly I enjoyed the benefit of extensive hands on experience. True value for the time and money investment at Quontra solutions.

edithc13
2/11/15

The trainer is skilled instructor and knowledgeable on the subject of Sharepoint. I enjoyed being part of his class. I was able to get all that I need for the functions of my job. I also took away several other useful tips and tricks to enhance my skills. This is my first time at Quontra solutions online traning, I think it was great interaction and I intend to look to Quontra first when I need additional training.

mosesp9
1/13/15

Excellent SharePoint Online training, Trainer has excellent knowledge. Shared real time examples. One of the most useful classes I've taken. The instructor answered all of my questions and was able to give me valuable information I'll be able to use for work. Thanks for Quontra solutions.

waskeym
1/8/15

It's definitely a very good and advanced BA course. Very detail oriented with some excellent Case studies. Course content is definitely very strong. I would surely recommend to anyone. Also resume preparation and mock interviews are very vigorous too. it helps lot.. .

arpitham
12/30/14

Best organization in US. Premier firm for online SQL training. All faculties of this firm are well versed in their knowledge and aware of tips and tricks to make student understand. They also helped in placement assistance.I would refer my friends who are interested in SQL Course....

davids281
12/30/14

MSBI Training is good and professional as the name says its all Quality Online training Solutions.Training course is very helpful Covered all the concepts with in-depth explanation.

arshifp
12/24/14

I took the training from quontra solutions for BA. They did a Great job, trainers are really good, course material is in detail, help me with resume, and were able to place me at a very good client. My overall experience was great and I will definitely recommend Quontra solutions.

richardd55
12/23/14

Good faculty for Informatica; have broad knowledge base and was able to communicate and explain all concepts very well, without even referring to slides . All doubts were explained multiple times aligned with real life examples.

srik13
12/9/14

"Very good and interactive sessions with real time examples on Qlikview. Appreciate the knowledge and experience the faculty shared and the course reflected the same.Trainer has provided good practical knowledge which is Mandatory. Good training. "

ebonys3
12/5/14

Good place to learn Hadoop at Quontra solutions, lecture delivery is the highest quality and the faculty is well versed with all the components and communicates effectively and more importantly the student enjoys the benefit of extensive hands on experience. True value for the time and money investment at Quontra solutions.

mavenh
12/3/14

This course is for anyone who wants to know how to deal with Linux instances. I learnt many commands that I make use of, I might sit for the certificate, but in general I enjoyed the course and learnt many important commands and misconceptions were demystified. I really recommend this course... at Quontra Solutions..

srinivasr
11/26/14

"I thoroughly enjoyed my Informatica training from QuontraSolutions. Trainer was active and patient enough to address our doubts individually. After training, I could express my ideas better in front of team and clients. Look forward to avail another course from QuontraSolutions."

alokm1
11/5/14

Delivered everything they promised. Really impressed by the training instructor, has good subject knowledge and the rest of the team is very helpful. I was able to make my carrier move from Financial industry to IT industry successfully. Finished my training with Quontra Solutions help was able to build a very impressive resume and got placed at client site within three months of course completion.

jamesj76
11/4/14

Hi I am James. Quontra Solutions has redefined the e-learning service with the help of latest technology. They have excellent instructors and technical support team that has given a real class room learning experience

jacksonj8
10/21/14

It was hands on and very interactive with case studies to help gain understanding of the ASP.NET competencies and to develop the skills of producing own code. The trainer was so good on the subject and I will recommend the training to anyone who wants to become a Dot Net Developer with quontra solutions

jessicam79
10/14/14

"I'm 100% satisfied with Quontra Solutionstech's Informatica training and placement program. I love that it's broken into manageable sections. This is an all-inclusive training solution they give you the manuals, the lectures broken into short segments, and practice tests , case studies and assignments after every session is really great that I've taken. I plan to recommend you to others for sure!!"

gabrielles2
9/9/14

Alok, Matt and the Trainer-- all are very professional and make you feel like you are the only person that matters.The blog concept is great to acquire any extra information you might need.They provide a free demo before you enroll and if you do, it only gets better from then on...Keep it up, Quontra Solutionstech team !!

thekent
9/5/14

I personally recommend Quontra Solutions for Java.., Trainers are experienced and an expert in his field and always available to give answers for questions. I had very good experience and will definitely recommend to everybody who want to get hands on knowledge .Thanks Quontra Solutions team

eugenc
9/5/14

I would like to thank instructor for providing the best Linux training. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in his subject matter. He was always there to help. I would recommend Quontra Solutions to anyone who's out there looking for the finest training.

robertk75
8/18/14

Quontra Solutions is a wonderful platform where one can not only learn but also can achieve their goals in finding jobs. I recently got trained on Qlikview. After I finished, Quontra Solutions helped me to find the job. They helped me in resume preparation. I would like to THANK YOU Quontra Solutions.

michaeld96
8/18/14

I did Informatica Training...Quontra Solutions is perfect training Place. Trainer is very professional and has everything on top of his head. Teaches in an amazing flow...I love it!

robertw103
8/11/14

6. David is an excellent Cognos Trainer. His way of explaining and training is impressive. Training speech is so perfect that each and every word can be heard and understood accurately. I am sure once you attend the training by David, and regularly follow the steps, assignment and case study, it will be more than enough to understand the concepts and skills and you will not need to read other book or anything else. I will definitely refer my friends to David for training.

harrisb25

davidg111
8/11/14

I recently finished online training on SharePoint from Robert. He is expert in his field, very knowledgeable. He enjoys teaching. It was a good experience. It was worth every bit that I paid. I was hesitant at first but his patience is commendable. I would definitely recommend The Trainings at Quontra to all my contacts.

Questions? Get answers from the QuontraSolutions staff and other customers.

7 Photos for QuontraSolutions