Review of QuintUp

QuintUp reviews

cassandrat8
3/22/17

Quintup (Jasmin James) never responded to any of my questions on the forum or helped like the say they do. Is this really a scam ?. so so fed up with finding everything dishonest. All I wanted to do is get truthful advice on binary robots so I can change my life for the better, not worse.
Regards Cass

bogdanm7
10/19/16

I was looking to make some money trading online and saw the quintup.com article about binabot by Jasmine Steve. I thought something was wrong but they convinced me to try it and I lost over 2000 Euros which was devastating to my and my family. Living in Serbia it can get very difficult and quintup.com was supposed to help me not scam me out of my money. This person Jasmine is a liar and scam artist so be careful and don't listen to their advise because you will lose your money and your life will be destroyed quickly. Thank you - Bogdan Malisovitch from lovely Serbia

Tip for consumers: Stay away from these scammers

rafaelb36
2/27/16

I used this stupid idiot VIRTNEXT "autorobot" because I saw the fakes "excellent" reviews,.. This software is a total GARBAGE! The first day I won 3 and loss 2 (not to bad) but yesterday in 9 trades I only won 2!!!!! (low risk all of them) ... Also the last trade that I made I put the amount in 50 dollars LOW RISK (1 trade ONE) and then it opened another trade, then I PUT IT IN OFF AND IT AGAIN MADE ANOTHER 50 DOLLARS TRADE!!!.. This stupid software STOLE ME 150 DOLLARS IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!!!.. of course after that I turn off my laptop and from this 3 trades (50 dollars each) guess what? I DID NOT WIN NONE!!.....I dont know why those "reputable" websites are lying to the people, this automatic software is a bull sh·$&! and if those website is for report scams why they are recommending that software?, why they are fooling all the people that trust in they?..scam the persons in that way is worst than the fakes softwares because the BIG difference is the people trust in they hoping they will tell ALWAYS THE TRUE...... ALERT DO NOT USE VIRTNEXT SOFTWARE IS A BIG BULL SH&%T !!!.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the QuintUp staff and other customers.

QuintUp?