QuinceaneraDressCity reviews

Tel: +1 678 666 0028
quinceaneradresscity@gmail.com

debbyc5
7/29/16

I bought my graduation dress and I measured myself and sent the measurements , when the dress was delivered it was a perfect fit and everyone on my graduation wanted to know where I bought my dress from. So far I have made 6 purchases with quinceaneradresscity and I always happy with the colour , size and design. I highly recommend this website to you all.

juliettee1
12/14/15

The only reason I'm giving this company a 1 is because I have to. They were all happy to answer my questions BEFORE I ordered the dress. The dress did come but it had a yellow stain on it, the bodice was sewn crookedly, and the beads were falling off the dress. I took it to a local tailor and they said they only thing to do is to remake the dress. I put in a refund or remake request to the company and they have totally been ignoring me. I emailed them repeatedly but nothing in response.

So far they haven't done anything except ignore me. So now I have a dress that can't be worn and still need to find a wedding dress. Completely avoid this company. The only thing they will offer is a 'big discount on the next purchase'. Needless to say, I will NOT be making a repeat purchase.

amyb44
11/1/14

uha,today my daughter recieved dress from quinceaneradresscity,very bwautyful and decent,my daughter wasa very happy,i will order a mother dress from them,i wnat to say it is a good try

karenw42
4/10/14

Would love to tell you why I even have to give this place a STAR. If there was "0" stars would better describe the customer service. My daughters prom is in 1 1/2 days and still no dress. Ever try to find a dress in less than a day.

These people will continue to lie to you every second.
They insist I should trust them that they will ship my dress to me in the next day.

When you call them about the dress they say things like
"EVERYTHING OK" ; I have been told multiple times OR some of the other below they will tell you to blow you off such as these:

"I CALL YOU";
"CANT CHECK WITH THE FACTORY BECAUSE THEY ARE CLOSED";
"WE WILL GET IT";
"CALL BACK IN A FEW DAYS";
"CALL BACK IN 8 HOURS";
"TRUST US WE WILL DELIVER ON TIME"

I tried to ask them when? Today. Tomorrow, after the event? but no answers

Bottom line, NO DRESS for Senior Prom.

Don't disappoint your child with this foolish mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the QuinceaneraDressCity staff and other customers.

QuinceaneraDressCity?