Review of Quilt Home

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sjd1
12/21/13

I love everything about quilthome.com - the selection of fabrics and customer service are out of this world! Plus, the 'sale of the day' is addicting for a fabric lover - who can resist 25% off collections from Amy Butler, Kaffe Fassett, Tula Pink, etc?! I check the site daily to make sure I don't miss out!
Don't forget to order a few of their surprise endings - you can pick a grab bag from certain designers and get 2 yards for less than $10. I've discovered some of my now favorite fabrics via these grab bags!
Alright, I'm beginning to sound like a creepy infomercial, but after bashing fabric.com I figured I need to put a little positive karma out there for a fabric site that more than deserves it. Plus, one of my pet peeves is people bashing something but offering no alternative. That being said: make the upgrade from fabric.com to quilthome.com... it's the best switch I've made all year!
Thanks so much, quilt angels :-)

Questions? Get answers from the Quilt Home staff and other customers.

Quilt Home?