Review of QuickStopCamera

sales@QuickStopCamera.com

1 review with 2 stars

donelln
2/17/16

I ordered the Red Nikon CoolPix but got the black one. I was told a battery was not included but could get 2 Nikon 5 hour Lithium batteries for $79 but got only one. The camera actually did come with the factory battery so the person that called actually lied to me to upsell me to spend more money. The camera color was not as ordered as I ordered the red Nikon but got the black one. There was no phone call to let me know. Beware of these guys as I was on hold to their customer service forever and they never picked up.

We did get the camera we ordered, but it was nowhere near the deal it seemed unless you just want a camera with no normal retail stuff. I would buy somewhere else. With their deceptive practices, who knows what the warranty situation is.

By Sherry M.

No I wasn't charged extra for battery or charger . Camera came in wrong box , and lens was shipped 3 days later in a plain white box , no warranty info , or instruction manuals , no cd . Those always come with new boxed set up . I could care less about a battery ! And that's not what I said . Go ahead , and order from them , Gabe , I know what I'm doing , and my order wasn't new , no way . May have been store samples ect . But dealers don't change boxes , and leave out instruction manuals . Glenn P

By Glenn P.

This place is part of a network of knock-off/overseas unlicense products retailers, selling this items... once they find the item you ordered thru one of their associates and agree on a shared revenue within themself then they will bill you and the item will be shipped by whom actually has the item... these items are 3rd wold countries items and not license to be sold in the USA... sometimes been shipped from overseas as the deals are made... the best examples I can give is with Nikon lenses which its serial number must start with the letters "US" ( like US12345678)... calling nikon usa will confirm this... if your lense serial number is missing the letters then it's either a cheap knock-off (usually made in china) or a product made for a non american make (what they try to call European model) or unlicensed... nikon does make some of their lense in China but they WILL have a US serial number... yes im also stupefied as to how this places continue to operate...

By Gustavo V.

Helpful answer -1

I came across onestopccamera.com and also all these reviews but the prices look amazing but Im just wondering if this place is a scam or if somehow people are upset about that $50 for a battery and charger. Anyhow, has you received your order?

By Gabe S.
Questions? Get answers from the QuickStopCamera staff and other customers.

1 Photo for QuickStopCamera