quicksellcar.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0845) 2279088
admin@quicksellcar.co.uk

richardp39
12/4/13

Entered my registration on Thursday last week and my car has just been collected (following Wednesday). The company I found via the site was Crosslands vehicle sales who were very pleasant to deal with, he had a quick look around the vehicle and service history and that was pretty much it. He pointed out a couple of little marks I had missed but quite happy and transferred payment to our account.

I ended up getting £15500 for Porsche which was £700 more than I had been offered by another well known car buying company and of the 9 offers I received through the site only 2 were less than what I had already been offered elsewhere.

My only criticism would have to be uploading the photos. I had a few issues with this but did eventually solve by reducing the size. - Might be something you could look at.

Overall I would have to say a great experience, not quite what I had been trying to get privately but certainly a lot more than I could get elsewhere.

iand15
12/3/13

After spending some time (wasted might I add) in trying to sell my mothers car to a car buying website that then decided the price was £600 too much!!! I was recommended to try quicksellcar by the dealer selling my mothers new car. We entered the details Saturday 30th November and within a few hours started receiving offers from dealers. We eventually accepted an offer from Morgan Motors in Cambridgeshire who have come this morning Tuesday 3rd December to collect. I met Tony at the train station and once at home he had a quick look around the car, made no attempt to change his price (which was more than the original offer from the first car buying company might I add) and the money was transferred directly into my mothers account. An extremely good idea and smooth transaction. Well done quicksellcar.co.uk and thank you Tony from Morgan Motors.

Ian Drury

Questions? Get answers from the quicksellcar.co.uk staff and other customers.

quicksellcar.co.uk?