Review of QuiBids.ca

Halifax, NS B3J 3N2, Canada
support@quibids.com

sandrac163
2/21/18

I signed up to Quibids yesterday. I was fully aware they were going to debit my account for $75 for 100 bids which they did. I spent roughly an hour pre bidding going over all the tutorials so there were no surprises there. Long story short after loosing on an item I attempted to purchase it. A red purchasing error sign came up. I called my bank to make sure the problem wasn't on my end. Nope all was go. Then I attempted to reach Quibids customer service. 10 calls later that each ended in a rude message, " This machine does not except messages." CLICK! They have a live chat button that goes nowhere. Finally I do reach Alex who seems nice, he says they will get the issue fixed for me and I can proceed with my purchase. 4hrs later nothing. In the meantime thinking the issue was getting fixed I went back and bid on another item. Each time they debit my bids but when it comes time to claim my item, No Can Do. I try to call again (14 times) NOTHING. I attempt to email them but don't hear back. By this point I don't want to play anymore. I just want my money back. I have requested it but have yet to hear back via email. Huge disappointment!

joannak10
1/22/15

They are for some reason accredited by Better Business Bureau.
I have already reported them, they ask for more claims so that they withheld their accreditation.
You can do it via their website or directly to oklahomacity.amr@bureaudata.com or anna@oklahomacity.bbb.org
Please also report them to Consumer Protection Ontario - https://www.ontario.ca/consumers/filing-consumer-complaint email: Consumer@ontario.ca who will deal with them legally. They also await more claims to come in.

Together we will stop / punish those thieves!

Regards
Joanna

Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids.ca staff and other customers.

QuiBids.ca?