Review of Qualityinn

Qualityinn reviews

henrya68
11/3/18

The hotel provides a good value for the money you pay. The rooms are clean and the staff is very personable too.

mikealas
6/6/18

I noticed that my bathtub had a hair on the wall and a used soap still there. This makes me feel like they don't clean thoroughly. In the morning housekeeping entered with without knocking, and when I asked for an hour extension the front desk informed me they would only give me 30 min. I checked out before 11. I am surprised that this establishment is so willing to alienate a customer over 30 min. This town has many choices, in the future I will seek accommodations with an establishment that shows they value me as a customer by giving quality customer service.

williamb303
7/16/17

Outstanding and helpful employees, breakfasts were good and tasty and room was in outstanding well kept condition. Maintenance Mgr. Jaime works very hard, but also gives customers his time. This is a place in which I will be sure to return to on my next visit there.

Tip for consumers: restaurants and shopping everywhere close by

Questions? Get answers from the Qualityinn staff and other customers.

Qualityinn?