QS Supplies

QS Supplies has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. QS Supplies also ranks 106th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with QS Supplies are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service is appalling and their refund process is an absolute joke.
  • THEY HAVE REFUSED A REFUND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PUT OVER 14 DAYS AND IT WAS NOT DELIVERED DAMAGE.
How would you rate QS Supplies?

“Excellent Service as always”

Daniel H.
4/27/18

1st time buying from them, a very hassle free process. Good experience indeed and best price compared to local retailer

“DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE WEBSITE”

Malcolm S.
6/19/20

If your purchase turns out to be defective you will regret dealing with this shady business. After 19 emails and telephone calls to them over a period of 2 months I finally received a part refund on a defective bath. The people behind the business remain anonymous and any communication that you receive will be almost nothing but misinformation and empty promises. Their returns and refunds policy is non-existent, they have no regard for the Consumer Rights Act and their claim of providing 'outstanding' customer service is an outrageous lie. What you do realise is that they just don't care about reputation because they must manage to suck in enough customers on their low prices.

customer service (7) 14 days (2)
malcolms84
June 19th, 2020
amis16
April 13th, 2020
Avoid this Company!!! Honestly the worst company I have Ever dealt with! Delivered my parcel to the wrong address. Delivery driver called me, when delivering to wrong address, very rude, when I tried to explain politely that's not my name or address He told me to F' off and hung up! Refused to give me refund or replacement. Emailed me other customers private details!?! Expected me to sort out some of their errors/problems (I don't work for them!?!) eventually after 2months of complaining and threatening the ombudsman, I got part off the refund back then a further month of complaining, I got the remainder. I'm still 20 out of pocket not to mention the phone bill as they never contact you. You have to do all the chasing up and every time they answer the phone they leave you on hold for at least 20mins. Also no customer skills when communicating with them. Put me under so much stress and worry. Terrible Awful company! Avoid at all costs.
morganb200
June 16th, 2020
This company is probably one of the worst I have ever purchased an item from. Their customer service is appalling and their refund process is an absolute joke. They refuse to refund items they where returned a day after receiving them, the items where unused, undamaged and simply unwanted. The customer service team provide a brief emailing simply saying they could not refud provided no reason as to why and when challenged on this they jsut sent the same email over and over again. In times like this you would respect some compassion however alas QS Supplies has just proven what type of company they are. Don't waste your time or money!
balav
February 5th, 2020
QS Supplies Fraud & Scam Company...Be Aware!!
Ordered a Bathroom ceramic basin & vanity unit and had to wait approx 21 days from order to delivery. Phoned up to track order and was spoken with very arrogant attitude After Sales support agent, terrible customer service, zero communication apart from initial order email. Nothing they could do because they were waiting on a supplier. Poor Communication. Bathroom sink refit was put on hold awaiting for sink costing more money for the builders. Finally it arrived, opened it was terrible shocking as its completely black scratch marks all over the white basin. Absolutely crap and very very poor quality product. Tried to contact the customer service and was repeatedly told to raise the fault through their company website portal which is again a crap, as it is accepting any faulty/damaged mail and picture due to their software issue. Phoned customer service and spoke to support agent and asked to email the pictures to support desk. Did that, now they are refusing to replace the product nor refund it. Now, they are Blaming the manufacturer for their mistakes. Such cheap practices and a scam company. We are now left with a damaged item, I paid £247.44 for the sink unit. All gone. QS Supplies is a fraud company. Never ever do business with them. A complete farce, unprofessional & shouldn't be in the retail business. You can only determine how good or bad a retailer/e-retailer is once there is a problem because anyone can sell something but how do they resolve an issue? The biggest insult for me is that they couldn't be bothered. Reported to Trading Standards and involving Financial Ombudsman.
lydiab72
November 19th, 2019
Worst ordering experience of my DIY life!
Shipped me a broken door that was admittedly the wrong size (that part is my fault); when I reported that it was broken (Tuesday morning after a Thursday evening delivery) I was advised that it's apparnetly not 3 working days to report a broken door, but just 72 hours (nevermind that 72 hours would have taken us to Sunday....)
So now I won't get a refund and have to find a way to dispose of the door.
DON'T ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES.
terrys379
June 6th, 2019
****WARNING****Please do not buy from this company. We paid over £200 for a bathroom mirror cabbinet and within 25 months the mirror just fell off the cabinet door, broke into many large shards of glass and caused significant damage in my bathroom. More to the point if someone would have been sitting on the toilet they would have been cut to pieces and most likely killed. Upon making a complaint and request for a refund I was fobbed off with the supplier saying its outside warranty with no recognition of the fact the cabinet is a breach of contract as it is clearly not fit for purpose as required by the Sale of Goods Act 2015. I will now be taking this matter to the consumer ombudsman and court if required.
richardh729
July 10th, 2019
I wish I'd paid more attention to the negative reviews for this company on various forums.

They didn't supply some parts of my order, then claimed that they had and refused supply or refund.

While I was sorting this problem out, the project was put on hold and other parts of of my order remained in their packaging after a cursory post-delivery check.

This was a mistake, because when I finally was able to unpack and fit my shower screen it turned out to be damaged. Naturally, QS Supplies said I was past the deadline to report damage and refused to replace it.

I managed to reclaim for the non-delivered parts through my credit card, but had to purchase another shower screen at additional expense from a competent supplier.

Customer services were rude and disinterested throughout.

Avoid.
antonyb32
February 1st, 2019
Had a bath delivered, got a plumber a week later to fit, all inspected before hand fitted Thursday evening, fill with water and silicone around bath and 20 minutes later bath split opened and flooded bathroom. QS not interested, blame supplier only giving 3 days to inform of defects etc. Obviously oblivious to Consumer Rights Act 2015 which state's my contract is with them not the supplier and under this act I am entitled to a full refund within 30 Days. So now off to the courts to claim Bath flooring and refitting new bath,VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IF YOU DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY HAVE REFUSED A REFUND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PUT OVER 14 DAYS AND IT WAS NOT DELIVERED DAMAGE. ''FAULTY GOODS''
olwynb2
February 28th, 2020
As other customers have also suggested I did not receive an email advising me when my sink and tap would be delivered, despite this being stated in writing to me when I placed the order on line.
On Monday 24th February I emailed QS and Geodis (the delivery company) to ask when my order would be delivered. I was emailed by both companies advising me that my order would be delivered the next day (25th). My order did not arrive.
QS were closed when I telephoned them just after 5pm to find out why my order had not been delivered. I then 'phoned Geodis and spoke to Peter Lally who advised me that my goods were still at the depot, he had no idea why they had not been delivered to me as promised and further advised me that any complaint which I wanted to make should be addressed to QS as my contract is with them and not the delivery company.
I telephoned QS this morning just after 8am and now understand why so many customers have made negative comments about the customer service advisors. The person I spoke to was extremely unhelpful, I explained why I was 'phoning and gave her tha name of the person I spoke to yesterday evening at Geodis, she initially advised me to 'phone back after 9am when she would be able to speak to the delivery company to ascertain the circumstances of the failed delivery. I suggested that this was not an option as I had already wasted a whole day waiting for a delivery which did not arrive despite having 2 emails advising me that the items would be delivered. She then suggested that the items were not due to be delivered until today 26th. I have a copy of the Details for Consignment which clearly states that the order should be picked up on 24th and it was scanned into the Hub on 25th for delivery (according to my 2 emails) on 25th. She then advised me that she would try to speak to someone at the delivery company and put me on hold. Eventually she told me that she was experiencing some difficulties but also that she couldn't find any evidence of an email sent to me from QS stating that my order would be delivered on 25th February so would I send her proof??!!! I am not sure where she undertook her customer service training but I would imagine that insinuating that a customer is lying would not be part of any training session. I asked to speak to anyone who was in charge, she then put me on hold once again, after waiting more than 45 minutes my mobile cut off. I then 'phoned again using my landline and spoke to someone else who eventually transferred my call to Ali who told me that he was a supervisor. He was very polite and apologised for the poor service and suggested that if I made any future purchases with QS I could be given a discount to compensate me for the inconvenience caused. He advised me that my order would definately be delivered today and he would endeavour to ascertain the circumstances for the delay.
I then telephoned Geodis and got through immediately to Peter Lally, he provided me with a rough idea of delivery time but suggested that an admin error had caused the delivery delay. My order has now been delivered, the driver was very pleasant and very helpful. I am a bit anxious about checking whether or not there is any damage to my order because of the anticipated stress of having to contact customer services at QS again!!
andrewh213
March 9th, 2018
Horrific. They still owe me £300 from a non-delivery and an accepted cancellation made 10 minutes after purchase in October. Having promised to refund me, they haven't even responded to e-mails since November - it is now March. Do not buy from them
andrewk121
September 21st, 2017
The worst company to deal witch ever!!!
Placed the order six weeks ago with up to five days delivery time.
Pallet was lost somewhere no help from costumer service.After two weeks I cancelled the order and bought from Victoria plumbing next day delivery.
I contacted costumer service for refund and they says will do the refund in two -three weeks.After a month no news nothing still fighting for my money. Worst experience I ever ...Never again
Order nb 1264901
nickc77
March 5th, 2018
• Updated review
I have tried to warn everyone about QS Supplies reputation. Some disgrunttled customers date back by some years, but customers are not reading their Reviews prior to buying, then afterwards, wishing they hadn't bought from them, (like so many).
The reviews are there to help you make the right decision for your project. Good luck if you ignore this advice !
A Company to Avoid
December 16th, 2017
• Previous review
If anyone is looking to buy a Bathroom suite online, then I recommend that you DON'T buy it from QS Online. https://www.qssupplies.co.uk/. I ordered a Full Bathroom Suite 10 days before the work was to start.
The order was for: Bath, shower screen, thermostat mixer with overhead + hand held spray, bath popup waste, toilet & basin vanity units + toilet, mixer taps.
The order cost was £1160.00. The order came via Three separate delivery times, then after waiting for 10days, the last delivery came MINUS the Toilet !! received an email the same day saying the toilet was out of stock but an alternative one was available, (great) but "No" was then told, it would take another 14days to arrive, so I went on eBay and got the exact same toilet for 33% less and it was delivered the very next day. The popup waste for the Bath was the wrong type and could not be used, so I had to buy another one @ £18. I then asked for a refund for the toilet which cost £101.98. (Ha), that was a joke, they paid back just £30, then, I had to send them 3 emails demanding the full payment to be returned, a few days later, I then received a payment for £54.98 still £17 short of what I paid them. I wished now I had Not Bought from these people. I am now £37.00 out of pocket plus a packet of pills. A Lesson Learned !!!
mintoop1
February 14th, 2018
I have used this company for huge order and I really dont think their staff is well trained at all.
Never experienced my order gone through on 1st time without adding more cost on post and packing or always some other issues.
I will not use this company ever again and dont recommend to anyone either.
gordong33
January 28th, 2018
The prices from QS seemed competitive but I really wish I had bought from anywhere else. I spent over £2,200 but then had over two months trying to deal with failed deliveries, broken items being delivered, responsibility denied, re-ordering, chasing up refunds etc. My installer left, the whole project ground to a halt. In the end I had to order a toilet from elsewhere and hand over 40+ pages of emails to my credit card company to raise a disputed transaction. This has been an incredibly frustrating company to deal with - you cannot telephone product support, managers will not come to the phone, etc. I have been without a bathroom for 3 months so far and am down nearly £700 as a direct result of choosing QS supplies.
As a result or now reading so many other negative reviews of QS I will follow the advice to also contact Citizens Advice/Trading Standards.
rachels363
April 7th, 2019
I can't explain how dreadful this company is. I ordered some items and
after they didn't turn up on the date agreed I called them to find out
what was happening. They said the items would turn up in a week or so.
Therefore I cancelled the order and used another supplier as I had a
plumber booked for a specific date. When I got the refund (weeks later)
it was much less than I had expected. I asked for a breakdown of the
bill and was told 'it wasn't company policy to provide this'. What? So I
pushed harder and eventually got a breakdown. The refund was for 3
items rather than 4. I explained several times that I couldn't have the
4th item as none of them arrived! They wouldn't have this and have
refused to issue a full refund. Upon closer research it appears that I
am certainly not the only person experiencing issues so I will be taking
legal action and informing trading standards about QS Supplies. Also, I
am told most of the positive reviews on this site are written by their
staff (ask yourself which company only have 5 star and 1 star
reviews?!). Do yourself a favour and steer well clear of them.
chrystali
May 17th, 2017
Don't bother shopping with this company. Why? I did buy a shower set from them, it did show up, however it was missing the shower head.

So I wish I could say I then went out and bought a shower head, but in the end I had to buy a whole new set instead. You are definitely better off using another company.

Before I made this decision it took 14 days for it to arrive after paying for 3-5 days delivery, even after calling their customer service.

Then I have messaged them about my problem and obviously they still haven't responded.
emmah119
May 18th, 2018
We ordered an expensive sink from QS supplies, which came damaged (a corner was bent, so won't sit flush to the worktop), which they refused to replace. QS Supplies won't take any responsibility and had the audacity to try and claim that we damaged the sink! Looking on ebay - there are loads that are bent, so this is a manufacturing problem, (do not buy an Astracast sink!!) and certainly something we did not do. They are in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and still refuse to replace/refund/repair the sink. Looking at previous reviews, this seems to be a common problem with QS Supplies - something I wish I researched into before placing an order with them. Terrible customer service. Will never, ever, buy from QS Supplies again.
annm403
August 17th, 2018
Ordered a bath for £1774 which was a little cheaper than other suppliers. Was told delivery was today. I was told I would be contacted for delivery arrangements, but no call. Called at 2pm and was assured delivery before 5pm. Called at 4.35pm to ask where it was because I was aware they close at 5pm. No phone call from QS or their delivery driver. Now they're closed until Monday. I have taken a day off for this, and it seems that I will be asked to take another day off to receive this bath losing two days wages. I shall be cancelling this order via the protection of credit card and placing the order elsewhere. Appalling.
laurencew13
March 15th, 2018
I placed an order for a bath, bath panel and bath waste, however, the wrong bath was delivered so I arranged for the items to be uplifted for a refund.

The first uplift did not take place as they did not provide sufficient time to allow me to arrange for someone to be in the property. i.e. I received less than 24 hours notice

As I received no information regarding any further uplifts, and no paperwork was provided by the driver, I was unaware which items were to be uplifted during the subsequent uplift. However, the driver chose to uplift all three items at the same time.

Several weeks later, I received a credit for only one of the items (the bath) When I enquired about the credit for the other 2 items (the bath panel and waste) I was told that these had not arrived back in their depot.

QS Supplies have advised that I should have been given an uplift note from the driver detailing what should have been uplifted and that this would require to be signed by me at the time of the uplift. I can't recall any paperwork being shown to me at the time of uplift and have requested QS Supplies to provide me with a copy of this but they have failed to do so.

I have expressed on several occasions that I cannot be held responsible for the failure of the driver or the warehouse staff in identifying what happened to the items after they were uplifted from me.

However, QS Supplies have advised that nothing further can be done.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DO NOT DEAL WITh THIS COMPANY
johnb830
March 27th, 2017
This has to be one of the worst customer experiences I've had in years.

I spent £2k with this terrible company. Most of the items arrived without issue but when it went wrong, it went really wrong and their lack of care is quite extraordinary.

One item was shown as in stock but actually took nearly two months to arrive. I called to chase and promises were made about it being in next week. It wasn't. I called again and same promise, and on and on. You get the idea...I came to the conclusion that they're guessing and/or lying.

One item they sent was incorrect. They actually sold me the incorrect item and I had to point this out to them (bathroom experts, they are not!). They have a company policy (which they will under no circumstances be flexible with) and insist on collecting an incorrect item before replacing. They point blank refuse to exchange on the same day. They do not make life easy.

I took a day off and waited all day for the item to be collected. I then waited a month for the correct item to be sent. As with the other item I was waiting for, lots of promises that it would be with me in the next few days or next week, but it never was.

Today, I have received the replacement for the incorrect item. I have waited a month. And today, the same item that I returned has arrived again. Yes, really. This completely inept company have returned the same incorrect item to me, making me wait a month in the process.

The item in question costs £30. And yes, you've guessed it, they're making me go through the whole process again.

When you call, they refuse to get involved, saying that they are sales and that you must email for service aftersales. When you email, the response will mostly be a standard template email.

This company do not care. This company are incompetent. Some of their prices are low and some aren't. Be prepared for the most awful service. You have been warned!

If anyone would like to see the ridiculous email trail I have had with this company, I will be posting it online in as many review sites as I can using the same title as above.
sams126
January 27th, 2014
The company claims on it's website to provide outstanding service.
Ordered a mirrored cabinet on-line 27 Nov 13. No correspondence to say when it might arrive. The wrong cabinet arrived 3 Dec 13 and I immediately requested a replacement or refund. Was told I had to e-mail their support team and there then ensued a lengthy correspondence where despite me pulling images and references direct from their website, they were adamant it was not the wrong cabinet. They eventually gave in and uplifted it on 23 Dec 13 but I am now pursuing them for my money back without any joy. By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!
Never again. Be warned!
paulh30
September 23rd, 2011
blatant liars,rude,unhelpfull,was a big mistake being caught by their nice web site,i called hotline to check items in stock was assured they were and delivery promised 2-3 days,paid with debit card over phone,no email reciept/conformation recieved,called again,still no conformation,money had been taken from my account so assumed order was in transit,how wrong was i,still waiting,trying to get refund,call them and they just GRUNT at you .please AVOID!!!!
mandyt
April 28th, 2011
Online service appears straighforward, no goods delievered when expected, on chasing via phone you get to speak to the rudest, most ignorant sales staff ever lived!!! When goods turn up half missing, im told I can't request a refund over the phone I have to email. Upon emailing, an array of rude, obnoxious emails flurry through from QS staff, where Im told good have been sent and I have to wait for them...lovely! Wait how long i wonder, hmmmmm??? On top of that, if i choose to return any items due to late delivery then I have to pay postage and this is not refunded !!! Appalling service.

Worst bathroom & diy online store I have ever come across in a million years, don't be fooled by the seemingly nice look of the website...its all a farce!!!!! You have been warned.
neild4
May 14th, 2012
I ordered some shower heads on 26th of April for a job I was starting on 8th of May. When the delivery did not arrive, I emailed QS 'support' address to enquire but received no reply. I followed this up with a call and spoke to an extremely unhelpful person who said the delivery will arrive on Wednesday 9th of May.
When nothing arrived on Wednesday, I called again to be told that the the delivery was sent to Scotland (?!!!) by mistake and that I will definitely receive it on Thursday 10th May.
Unsurprisingly, nothing arrived on Thursday and after another unhelpful phone call, I was told it will arrive on Friday.
Friday arrived with yet no sign of a delivery, I called again and spoke to Des who said that the shower heads were never dispatched at all (he didn't know why) but he can dispatch them immediately for guaranteed delivery on Monday 14th of May.
I said it was too late and requested a refund. I was told to email *******@qssupplies.co.uk to request the refund which I did. Because I previously had no reply from that address, I also copied in *******@qssupplies.co.uk and myself.
I did not received a reply or a refund and when I called again today, I spoke to the most unprofessional person I have ever had to deal with who said that I was wasting my time and will never receive a refund. He said no emails were ever received from me and refused to let me speak to anyone else. He made insulting noises over the telephone and mocked me when I said I could not believe how he was speaking to me.
This person’s name was Zane. He said he was in charge and refused to give me his surname.
Do not use this company!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the QS Supplies staff and other customers.

Browse More than 35,000 Bathroom and Plumbing Fittings. Plan your perfect Bathroom with QS Supplies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QS Supplies?

Have a question about QS Supplies?