Review of Qiqo.co.uk

Qiqo.co.uk reviews

tomm791
11/23/13

I tried to buy a sofa bed from these people. The whole way the transaction was processed was suspicious. The site took the order and informed me that the transaction would be authorised later and also there was NO VAT added to the transaction. The "company" then phoned me and told me that the card had been declined and that there was no need to check with my bank since I could pay on delivery..... I cancelled my card and as no attempt had been made to secure the money from my account. They phoned me again to ask if I was going to use another card to buy a sofa!!!!

This site is a scam. They are devious and plausible. Remember if something appears to be too good to be true then it probably is.....

ukm2
11/2/13

WARNING!!!!!!!This is a fraud site run by Asians, found a ad on Gumtree for sofas to buy says go to qiqo.co.uk when you put credit card data in they steal and spend with your details ordered goods, electrical items etc, the address is not sane as postcode and you will never get your goods, low life scum, be careful everyone don't go near this site they will steal your money.

Questions? Get answers from the Qiqo.co.uk staff and other customers.

Qiqo.co.uk?