PureRally

PureRally has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PureRally also ranks 3rd among Car Racing sites.

How would you rate PureRally?

“A trip you never forget.”

Ricky F.
2/10/18

Being an absolute car nut, but not having the deep pockets required. I always looked at rallys like gumball and cannonball with no hope of ever being able to enter. And then along comes Pure Rally, Im going to be on my fourth and can still not understand how we get to do so much and have such a great time for such a small fee. Would suggest to anybody not just car nuts like myself.

“Takes the money and runs”

Christopher K.
1/30/20

Mel is known throughout the car community as a nasty piece of work and a cowboy. He is not someone I'd trust with a sharpie let alone my money. Pure rally is a joke of a company ran by one bloke who is a scammer and a con artist. Avoid him people. BTW all these reviews are from people on his friends list on social media. Five seconds of research should show you that this company is to be avoided. Do yourself a favor and go on Rico rally or Modball. At least they don't pretend to through a party and disappears off home on the last day and blocks everyone. Chris

rickyf11
February 10th, 2018
Would suggest to anybody not just car nuts like myself.
johnm1295
February 8th, 2018
Me and my son was looking for an affordable, but not unprofessional auto rally to join. 2016 PureRally started doing rallies in the United States I had seen there previous rallies but they were to far to participate. So we decided to give them a try and signed up for the West Coast Run. 4 days starting in true cannonball fashion at Santa Monica Pier, Pure adrenaline from start to finish with plenty of time to get your party on every night. We had a blast and would definitely recommend this Rally to anyone whose has never done one or even if you had. You wont be disappointed!
cotyeb
February 8th, 2018
The trip was absolutely amazing. The new friends and experiences gained from the trip was worth very mile. There were a couple snags, but Mel was right on it and got everything solved. That right there is what its about. He was on top, and got everything handled. I'm absolutely ecstatic to say I'm part of the Pure Rally fam. Until next guys!
channellf
February 10th, 2018
Being a girl I thought this rally may not be for me. I was wrong it's such a great experience for both men and women who love cars. Thoroughly enjoyed my last two rally's.
lucasc43
January 30th, 2018
I tried the East Coast Run in the US and I have to say, it was awesome! Great people, good fun, and a lot of nice cars. Cant wait to do it again!
jonnyg5
January 25th, 2018
Had the best weekend ever taking part on Pure rally Monaco everything was spot on only problem was the ferry was running late but that was out of Pure rally's control and more of an issue with P and O.
Had so much fun with the convoys the parties and the hotels where spot on.
100% would do again
benj1404
January 26th, 2018
We did the Marbella run in 2016 and it was awesome so we're doing it again now in 2018, cant wait to get on the road With all the other awesome cars and People, its like one big Family With two common interests, CARS and PARTYING.
jasons339
January 26th, 2018
This rally doesn't consist of just one weekend. The memories and people you go on this rally last a life time. The people on this rally are from all over the map. We're all different however the rally brings us together.

Questions? Get answers from the PureRally staff and other customers.

Participate in car rally events; Get all the updates on car rally racing events in Europe, UK, USA & British Road Rally. Book the ticket for upcoming car rally events in Europe and USA. Rally Car Stickers are available at the best price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PureRally?

Have a question about PureRally?