Review of PuneCakeShop

Tel: 020-66222222
order@punecakeshop.com

baon7
10/9/18

I was in doubt whether the cake will be delivered in time or not. but it was on perfect time.my first experience was superb.

jakobu
8/1/18

Ihave tasted various cakes then found them good.Great Coffee a friendly welcome and an insane sound track while you escape the crowds and summer heat. A concept like this would be hygge in my hometown.

abigaild6
8/3/17

My first experience was not so good but with time their services have improved and I haven't stopped going there since so far I am enjoying their services.

sonalid
10/8/15

it worth all the praise in the world and they deliver at your doorsteps in the minimum time.

shahidk2
10/5/15

it was my first date and i wanted it to the best .....be it decorations,food or cakes. i have tasted various cakes but not found them good.so one of my close friend told me about punecakeshop.i then went for this shop only and trust me guys the highlight of my date was the cake .thankyou for making my date so special....now in future will order all the cakes from punecakeshop.

amitc4
8/5/15

I had good experience with punecakeshop, I placed order for my son birthday- a cake and chocolate's and got them delivered on time and the taste of the cake was good . Only dissatisfaction is that the guy who handled it has not taken proper care hence the shape got little disturbed. Over all am much satisfied with the product and will definitely use the service in future.

vishalk5
7/31/15

One day I had to purchase a cake for my daughter's birthday. But due to office work it just slipped my mind. I was feeling so ashamed of myself, but then one of my friend told me about Pune Cake Shop. Then i checked the website to see the delivery time. Luckily it was 8'o clock. The next day when the cake arrived, my son was in such a jolly mood. That moment was so special for me. Thanks to punecakeshop.

janits
7/15/15

Last week I had ordered a 3 Kg Chocolate Cake for my wife's birthday. The cake had been ordered from Pune Cake Shop. My father-in-law spoke a lot of praise worthy things about them. Perfect ingredients brought in a perfect quantity & combination brings out a nice fluffy cake. My wife thanked me infinite times for making it a special day & also ensuring that the cake is fluffy.

gyaneshk
7/13/15

One day I had to purchase a cake for my son's birthday. But due to office work it just slipped my mind. I was feeling so ashamed of myself, but then my wife told me about Pune Cake Shop. I at once without any delay checked out the website & ordered a chocolate cake. Luckily it was 8'o clock. The next day when the cake arrived, my son was in such a jolly mood. That moment was so special for me. Plus on top of it the taste of the cake was just mouth watering.

komalk1
7/6/15

I wanted to get a very good not just yummy but a nice decorated cake for my 10 year old daughter. Before this I use to place an order in bakery shop in the nearby market. Then, a friend of mine had told me about Pune Cake Shop that not only they make a customized cake but on the contrary, they also deliver at your doorstep. This idea was very good, so I had ordered a nicely decorated Pineapple Cake for my daughter. When the cake arrived at our doorstep, my daughter was completely aghast with happiness. The ordering of the cake at this place was worth it.

aahanag
7/2/15

When, my dad had ordered a cake for my younger sister, to celebrate her splendid result in her class 10th examination. Since, my sister loves Butterscotch Cake, so it was a visual treat to see her enjoying the cake like a small child. No wonder Pune Cake Shop does possess a high standard in the thought process of their clients. Ever since that day, we have been placing orders for cake from there only. They serve cakes for which one will not mind dying for.

gunjank2
6/24/15

There was birthday celebration of my friend and we forgot to bring cake for the party. At that time we were in tention what to do then one of friend said " let's ordered it from punecakeshop. Then we ordered it & we are were suprised that our ordered get recieved in only 30 min. We are thankful to Pune Cake Shop' for their delicious cake which they delivered on the time and helped us in surprising.

pujas2
6/11/15

It was our first marriage anniversary . One of our friends surprised us with Cake from Pune Cake Shop. It was beautifully designed and even tested delicious. Everyone who tasted the cake enjoyed it. It preserved so well that my family ate it for next two days afterward and it stayed moist!

somyas2
6/5/15

My husband ordered a surprise wedding cake on our fifth marriage anniversary from the Pune Cake Shop, and they made sure to have a midnight delivery for the same. Trust me it was the best cake I have ever tested in my life. The cake was beautifully decorated and tasted amazing. They have been voted number one for a reason, it doesn't get any better. I highly recommend them to everyone looking to get a cake for their anniversary, or any other event.

susmitag
6/1/15

Punecakeshop is a destination, where the variety is never limited. I had once ordered a cake, where the room of my child was depicted. He was so fascinated with the creativity that he did not allow anyone to cut the cake. Now every time I want a cake, then I just need to place an order on Punecakeshop and rest assured of prompt delivery at a reasonable price.

jyotik2
5/21/15

Birthday celebration is always considered to be complete with a tasty cake. So when I was told by some of my colleagues about Punecakeshop & their service of delivering the cake, I was very delighted. Not only is the variety in large numbers, but in various forms. One can have in 2 D effect, Cartoon Cake & Fondant Designer Cakes. The best part of this place is that I can present a cake to someone even if I couldn't spare time to personally visit on that day.

druveshk
5/7/15

It is a customary thing that we normally go to a Cake shop, if we have some Birthday celebration. But with Punecakeshop, the celebration has expanded. It can be just a day which is special in your life. The amazing thing of this site is that, you can get delivered to your loved one's other things also like sweets, flowers, chocolates or other gift items.

mahik
5/1/15

I wanted to surprise my little daughter with her favorite cartoon designed cake. I checked few shops also but was unable to find any such cakes. My sister suggested me to make an online order from Pune Cake Shop as they have wide range of cartoon cakes for children. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed that beautiful and yummy cake. It was very moist and fresh. I am sure that there will be more to add in the list in the coming time.

priyat3
4/15/15

hey frndz,
i ordered a cake last month for my frndz b'day surprise party from punecakeshop and the cake which was being delivered to us was the best in decoration and taste we ever had .
Thanks to punecakeshop for making my frndz b'day party special

anandt
4/14/15

i would like to order a cake for my best friend on 14th May , so as i am going Delhi , can someone suggest me whether ordering a cake from punecakeshop will be a better option or not

sumitv
4/1/15

I ordered a cake last year on my b'day and the cake was very good to have it , even all at our party loved it !
Thanks to pune cake shop for making my b'day special

punec
3/20/15

I ordered a cake from punecakeshop for one of my friend for his birthday and the cake was to be delivered in the midnight .
I was firstly in doubt whether the cake will be delivered in time or not , but as the time goes over 11:58pm , the boy from punecakeshop came at the doorstep taking the cake with him .
The cake and the decoration was also very good and thanks to pune cake shop for making my friends b'day special

yes u can order chocolate truffle cake from punecakeshop.

By Er Y.

Questions? Get answers from the PuneCakeShop staff and other customers.

PuneCakeShop?