Review of Psychz.net

sales@psychz.net

109 reviews with 5 stars

justinz8
10/26/17
Great company, hosting colocation with them. secure & easy to access. fast network to Asia. price fair compare with others in same location.
Staff offer many helps and thoughtful for us. they help us save a lot of money!

Since they offer un-managed service by default. needs to pay a bit extra to get fully managed service. If tight on money, needs to monitor own services & reply to their emails. If money isn't issues, must get their fully managed service. Worry free!

Tip for consumers: Un-managed service by default, Technical skills are required !
They monitor status and report and offer options to you.
Needs to pick or provide solutions to them on how to resolve issues.

hans397
8/5/17
When it comes to hosting, network quality matters and Psychz is always able to delivery quality service. Their network engineer is able to work with us and make sure our routes are optimized across their US and Europe data centers. When we have issues, the support guys respond to us within 5-10 minutes and help us resolve the issue. If you want faster support, I recommend using their ticket system instead of phone. We did have one billing issues where their system failed to auto renew properly but a ticket to billing department took care of that. Hopefully they will continue to offer great service.

Tip for consumers: Submit a ticket if you want faster response.

briany9
6/3/17
Have services across LAX , DAL and AMS for our website we needed the DR - Disaster Recovery services along with protection against DDOS. We have used other providers and they are not capable of mitigating the attacks that Psychz are capable of mitigating. The providers all sell high capacity thresholds but no one can caters the needs of our business when under attack
dorist4
9/5/15
I have worked with different hosting companies before, but only Psychz Networks satisfied me with this service. They have reliable system and very hardworking staffs. I am really impressed with their work, and I am a happy client since the first day I have worked with them.
floran2
9/5/15
Psychz Networks was recommended to me by a friend, and I really want to have the company for my dedicated hosting. And from the first day of our business together, I have already been impressed with their work. Their system is very superb, and their staffs are very accommodating. I am very satisfied with their service. This is indeed the right company for me.
nelliel8
9/5/15
I have been working with Psychz Networks for almost 5 years, and I cannot find a better company if it will be about my hosting services. They have proven their name and expertise with dedicated hosting and I am very proud to recommend them with the other businesses.
willg34
Will G.
8/27/15
Amazing sales team that responds faster than any other sales team I've encountered; Tech support is just as efficient and willing to go that extra mile.
rw74
R W.
6/11/15
Quick and simple to order, Support are very helpful and fast replying. Services so far have definitely impressed me.
davej95
Dave J.
1/12/15
I have been with Psychz for several months now. we have quarter rack with DDoS Mitigation. Overall Psychz have been a great option for us.

We have been with Psychz for a total of 6 months and have had issues but they have all been resolved in a timely manner. I think Psychz is a perfect solution for our Buisness and we hope to continue to use them for the future to come.
jons188
Jon S.
3/19/12
Been with this company for over six months now and they are the best company I have been with. They offer great service at a far cheaper price than most other hosting companies. Overall, I highly recommend this company to whoever is looking for a great service without having to burn a hole in their pockets.
christinav42
Christina V.
3/12/12
I just started my service with psychz and I have been loving the hosting. I have not had any tech problems but my questions have all been answered within a short amount of time. This company provides great service at great prices. Will continue hosting from this company!!
camelleh
camelle h.
2/24/12
Psychz is great hosting at great prices. I love this company and will continue to love them! They know how to do business, with great support team, and great equipment. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for some great hosting at great prices.
traviss49
Travis S.
2/14/12
Psychz has been great! Great service!! I have been with them for a couple months and have not had any problems with downtime. They're services and prices are great but what I love most is the amazing tech support they have. Always ready to answer questions and are always efficient!
christinap92
Christina P.
1/22/12
Great Company
Been with this company for a while now and I have never been dis-satisfied with their service. They have great hardware and great customer support who answer support tickets fast and efficiently. Overall, I am happy with with company and will continue to bring my service to them.
stephenk116
Stephen K.
1/22/12
#1
This company brings hosting to a new level! They provide great services as well as have a excellent team of customer support to answer tickets fast. The prices also make this company the go to company!
sierrat6
Sierra T.
1/17/12
Psychz Network
Just started with the company and so far so good! Great service at great prices. Haven't had any problems yet but all the reviews say good things about their customer support so I'm not worried! Great Company!!
rogerm156
Roger M.
1/14/12
Intel Atom
Began service with a Intel Atom a couple months back and service has been amazing. support team are also quick to answer my tickets and not lag like other companies. the service is reliable and cheap! amazing company!!
elvisp9
Elvis P.
1/13/12
Two Thumbs Up!
Started service with Psychz and couldn't be happier. The setup is easy, the customer support is friendly and the service is cheap and efficient.
willc65
Will C.
1/10/12
Customer support is impeccable!
The customer support at Psychz is amazing. Great response speed and knowledgable.
volodymyrh3
VOLODYMYR H.
1/10/12
Crazy for Psychz
Two thumbs up for Psychz! Their customer service is amazing and well educated on the services but whats even amazing is the Intel atom. it is fast and efficient, cant go wrong and now there is a sale! the same quality service at a lower price! Psychz is the network to go!
chrisl310
Chris L.
Amazing Service & Server
Great customer support and response time. Great quality server, for a great price!
geneh42
Gene H.
Excellent Services
Purchase an e3 the setup was not too bad had to email their sales department where they quoted me according to my needs. Their prices is very competitive so its was a deal breaker to leave my old provider. Network and support has been excellent so far! I would recommend them!
paulc371
Paul C.
1/9/12
Great deal for the dedicated server
Current sale made the deal even better, service setup instantly without problem. Glad that I made this purchase, will definitely choose Psychz again as business grows!!
ratepointr
RatePoint R.
Affordable servers!
Just grabbed an Atom and it was quick and painless. Hope to grab a more powerful E3 when the budget allows though!
tomf133
Tom F.
Awesome Network
I bought an Atom by emailing their sales team. They were having a special which made me purchase from them. So far support, hardware, and network is superb. Five thumbs up for their services.
84 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychz.net staff and other customers.

Psychz.net?