Psychics Predictions reviews

info@psychics-predictions.com

12 reviews with 4 stars

robertl205
6/25/16

My session with Maria was awesome. She helped me see through a situation at work in a totally new light and understand it better. She also gave me an avenue to explore in my art that will bring Bonita closer to the surface and take off. Schedule a session with her - I'm sure glad that I did!

kenneths59
12/2/15

Ella is a warm person with down-to-earth sensibilities. Her gift of intuition is genuine, and she is honest. I was happy with my reading and would recommend her to others. Her appointment management system is excellent and she is a very efficient communicator....all things that make talking to her a real pleasure.

tammys55
11/29/15

I have had many readings from Cameron over the past five years. He is right on. He told me about things to come that I truly thought were wrong, until it happened! Call this guy, he is a great reader.

ramonv9
11/2/15

so far it is good

gustavoj4
10/29/15

We loved our visit with Bailey! She is so focused and energetic! She welcomes you into her home and immediately puts you at ease. We feel so blessed that she is willing to share her talents with others and provide the direction we need to improve ourselves. Thank you for the wonderful beginning to learning more about metaphysical gifts! We look forward to our next session!

eddies32
10/27/15

Max provided me with information that only spirit could know and delivered my reading with compassion and wisdom. I plan on connecting with Max again and recommend that everyone give themselves the gift of a reading with Max.

sheilas31
10/7/15

After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)

georges143
10/6/15

I have gotten to know Isaac very well personally and professionally in the past few months. His down to earth personality and real world experience has proven very beneficial not only to me personally, but also professionally. I can't thank him enough for keeping me on track in both my worlds and keeping me optimistic towards my future. Thank you Isaac!

susann120
10/5/15

Evelyn is a wonderful and truly gifted women.My experience with her was Amazing she was right on with everything that came thought.I will definitely go she her again.Truly Amazing Women.

tiffanyg21
10/1/15

Christian is a gifted advisor who gets to the heart of the matter, yet talking with him is like being with an old friend. He made me feel I had someone in my corner. He displayed an uncanny knack at bringing to light key issues in my life and tied them to past events and messages from great loved ones in my past. I thank him.

kristinae9
9/30/15

The best decision was to see Micah.Words that has changed the view in Micah's family...don't live my pain live my life.. To anyone reading this review,I wasn't sure what I was about to expereince but Micah made me feel comfortable.My reading started off with a man&woman whom were my parents.The reading led into my brother in law who passed in a motorcycle accident. Micah's reading was so valid I didn't want a portrait.Understand that every reading is different don't go w/expectations just listen.

rickyb30
9/29/15

I had my first reading wtih Mila earlier this week. She is very warm and down to earth and was spot on from the start, identifying the major events going on in my life. The reading was excellent and provided valuable insight into some important decisions that I have been pondering. She is a skilled medium as well. The information related was accurate and provided much peace to me. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions