Review of PsychicOz

1,221 reviews with 5 stars

raquelj5
Raquel J.
5/23/19

Serenity is not my regular reader and my readings w her is short w specific questions. Again Serenity timelines amazed me. It happened again when i thought it wasnt gonna happen. Amazing. Im floored. And i think is only fair i post this review.

rosaliec13
Rosalie C.
5/21/19

Robin is amazing, i feel like she knows exactly whats she talking about, waiting for the phone to ring, i will let you know... thank you, great spirit

carmelapearsona
CarmelaPearson A.
5/19/19

Tula - it was the writer and not the woman with child - who made an offer at my price. With a June close - wow - will keep you posted. thanks!

francesc118
Frances C.
5/19/19

Excellent reading! Robin was right on point and tapped into me immediately. She is direct and to the point. Doesn't waste time. Truly gifted I'll defiantly call again!

anniec94
Annie C.
5/14/19

Quick and to the point....answers my questions directly. I hope time frame is accurate...said contact will come by weekend.

deloresc23
Delores C.
5/14/19

Thank you for putting my mind at ease!! Great to be able to cal you and check in. Your one of my favorite advisors : )

mariee56
Marie E.
5/10/19

As always, my reading with Serenity was excellent-detailed,accurate and positive in nature. She is an advisor who I will go to in the future without hesitation. She is a wise lady.

donnae53
Donna E.
5/10/19

Robin always picks things up right away. She has been dead on for a lot of things. Other things didnt happen in the time frame specified but I understand time frames are hard. Robin still insists they will happen and what she says regarding that has never waivered. Other things I am still waiting to see if they manifest. Will always call Robin. :)

bonnyn5
Bonny N.
5/5/19

Thank you for a excellent reading. Jenny have helped me so through so many issues. I appreciate your honesty and you are so easy to talk to. Love and Light Always.

clydea32
Clyde A.
5/1/19

I will definitely use Brenda in the future. She was quick to pick up on a complex problem, and her assessment was as good as I would expect if not better. I still have to unravel a mystery, and will need her input in the future once I know more about my mystery.

carmelom27
Carmelo M.
5/1/19

very nice it was nice meeting with someone that I haven't read with before on this site / accuracy amazed me.

beverlyc180
Beverly C.
5/1/19

Robin is wonderful. I can count her when I want accuracy and a warm hug through the phone. She is always so helpful and fabulous.

robertaf24
Roberta F.
4/29/19

Excellent reading and insight. Everything discussed was accurate and the timeline was actually accelerated. Thank you!

elizabethbrooksu
ElizabethBrooks U.
4/29/19

If you want a confident reading, Serenity is the one! She is direct, to the point and has been on point with everything that has happened in my life for the last 6 months . . . really a pleasure to chat with!

maryh500
Mary H.
4/26/19

Julia is good, knew my situation the minute I told her my name.... Impressed by her sight......I definitely recommend her..

josep175
Jose P.
4/24/19

Robin is my amazing reader, friend and advisor. She gives more than you can imagine. I love her. She is the best!

jeans249
Jean S.
4/22/19

Always amazing as usual! Annmarie is one of the best and you don't have to wait too long to call with her. Her readings are quick, confidant, direct without too much fluff and advice. Really love reading with her!

aurorab14
Aurora B.
4/22/19

Amazing and truthful as always. Sita delivers the messages in truth and with clarity. Deeply appreciate your gift and willingness to help others.

dolorest12
Dolores T.
4/18/19

Super quick. Doesn't ask questions and read my situation very clearly. Predictions are precise. One came to pass when I didn't expect at all and one not quite so.

roxannerichardsonh
RoxanneRichardson H.
4/18/19

Tula picked up on my smoking and stress so fast and told me I will be cutting down real soon. Sure enough with out realizing what she said till now, she was right. She has been correct on a lot of other personal things with me. Love her!

rubyd36
Ruby D.
4/15/19

Helen was amazing, I didn't really have to tell her much information. She connected with me right away.

lisaboundsm
LisaBounds M.
4/12/19

Subrina was my first experience with a psychic. I can honestly say I will never use anyone else. AMAZZIng! I look forward to her future guildance.

maryr423
Mary R.
4/12/19

Hunter was quick and hope she was accurate with her timing, I will update when I see the accuracy.Thank you.

ashleyw259
Ashley W.
4/10/19

Robin is like the all seeing eye. She has always been on target with anything I have ever talked to her about.

irenes120
Irene S.
4/10/19

First time talking to Norie, I called her because im dealing with a dilemma picking between two men in my life, I was looking for more insite on each one of them and she was bang on reading them and the situation. She didnt sugar coat anything and was fast.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?