Review of PsychicOz

1,157 reviews with 5 stars

margew7
Marge W.
3/25/19

When ever speak with Annmarie I get chills, how very spot on. How I wish I had that kind of insight.

debrat97
Debra T.
3/23/19

Julia you are amazing.I asked her if the Guy at work liked me she said yes but another man is coming into your life in a few weeks.

susana420
Susan A.
3/23/19

Zylisaa is one of my emergency readers! She is another one of my favorites that I call when I just can't afford to be given false hope or false information. Totally honest and beyond accurate. Love her.

angelar345
Angela R.
3/19/19

Reading was spot on . Told me things about myself without questioning. Best reading I had of them all !! I highly recommend Jennifer. She's great and gets to it right away .

rosemariej7
Rosemarie J.
3/17/19

So gifted. You always understand the situation and provide me with the answers that eventually come to pass. Thank God for your gift!

margaretjunet
MargaretJune T.
3/15/19

Wow.. Dora knew the guy I wondered about was a co-worker w/o me even mentioning it. Also knew I had a rough few months. Will definitely call again. Just pray her sightings come true.

josephinef11
Josephine F.
3/15/19

Positive and kind. Timing is off though no fault of his. Said I would receive communication and nothing so far. Keeping an open mind. He has gotten great reviews. Fingers crossed.

lorettab54
Loretta B.
3/14/19

Norie is very personable. Very accurate with information surrounding my current situation. Provided direction and what she felt was in my future. It appears to be a long course so I will have to let you know how it turns out after a future reading. But I think everything is gonna be alright.

maryh471
Mary H.
3/14/19

What can be said. Sarah is simply an extraordinary psychic who was on top of her game today. She told me what I needed to hear...not what I wanted to hear and, again as usual, it was better than what I wanted to hear in retrospect. I am at peace with my situation and trust myself and my own gut again....thank you, thank you.

courtneyfrancoq
CourtneyFranco Q.
3/12/19

Jenny, you really make me feel so much better by calming my mind about issue with my significant other. Yes today I had insight he has a respiratory issue. Thank you for your support. You are quite adept at picking up at what is going on with this person and his sometimes irradic behavior.

clydea31
Clyde A.
3/11/19

Robin thank you for your compassion, and kind words. I am heartbroken, and have lost faith in many psychics, but I pray that your prediction will come true. Say a prayer for me that he does want a romantic relationship and will take the steps forward. It would hurt even more if my faith is crushed in a month, but till then I will hang on to hope. Talk to you soon.

dorothyg77
Dorothy G.
3/7/19

I have talked to ShaSha many times. She is consistent, accurate and very insightful. Her demeanor is sweet and non-judgemental. She amazes me with her accuracy. Her predictions come true. I look forward to calling her again.

valdaa8
Valda A.
3/5/19

kinda scary how accurate Serenity is, most predictions have come to pass waiting on one more and my life is complete.

ruthe66
Ruth E.
3/2/19

Robin is never judgmental and gives me that little lift to feel better. She can accurately describe the situation and give you the guidance you need to move forward. She has been right on a lot and I always appreciate my time with her! Thanks Robin!

belenk14
Belen K.
2/28/19

Aris is very accurate and to the point. Will tell you or confirm you spiritual path or purpose. Would definitely recommend highly and would call again.

rebeccajeffreysr
RebeccaJeffreys R.
2/26/19

Annmarie is scarey accurate! About 2 months ago she seen me and somebody getting closer and I didn't feel or see it that way, guess what she was right we are closer than ever. she doesn't tell you what you want to hear she tells you the way she sees it. I don't know how she does it but she is always correct!! Thanks

laurenl239
Lauren L.
2/23/19

Accurate, excellent and she just knows what she is doing. Really good guidance and advice from Fiona.

debrat95
Debra T.
2/23/19

Good reading. Dominique gives the same prediction as other top advisors for months now. Waiting for the big prediction. Thanks

helenes25
Helene S.
2/23/19

Dora is wonderful!! She is very calm and positive with her readings. Her predictions have been right on and the time lines have been very accurate. She always gave me the confidence back when I almost thought that nothing was gonna happen. I'm looking forward to this summer when her bigger predictions come true. Thank you!

barbarab323
Barbara B.
2/21/19

Deanna is always awesome and has been right on in the past so i feel that her predictions will pan out as she stated. Please call this very wise lady!!

florencel32
Florence L.
2/16/19

Excellent reading. TY. You confirmed what other advisors have said. This advisor was helpful, friendly and professional. Will try to remain patient and let this manifest by late fall. Be blessed always.

earlinea2
Earline A.
2/16/19

Serenity has been 95% accurate for me, she does not always give out details but what she sees will happen

nancys629
Nancy S.
2/16/19

Michelle I loved the connection we had & I will continue to look to you for wonderful readings..Thank you!

sandrab629
Sandra B.
2/13/19

I love Robin! She is just cool and spot on and no nonsense and worth a mint for what I get! Love her!

malisaw1
Malisa W.
2/13/19

Thanks Dora, you mention that my bf will come back and treat me better and will let you know what happens!

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?