Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

504 reviews with 4 stars

pauls980
2/7/19

Very accurate advice coming from the ones I talked too. I am a litte suspicious of a company that has such a perfect rating.But then I am happy especially with Spencer ATA Tarot; I recommend this site..

debbiew139
Debbie W.
10/19/18

I trust Dorothy guidance although I've been told so many different things. I still come back to her because she has been right in the past. She doesn't appear to be giving a fairy tale reading I sure hope she is right that there will be a re-connection of some sort.

sylviaj18
Sylvia J.
10/17/18

Amazing reading as always, Tula is very much in tune and is very passionate about her work. I know how things can change from one time to the next with a person's thought or action but she is always well connected.

kimcorbittg
KimCorbitt G.
9/13/18

MamaSita was my very first reading and she nailed it. Very intuitive and encouraging. She knew things without me having to say it or ask about it. She jumped right to it was very honest with me. Excellent reading...ty

wilmaa2
3/16/18

There is nobody that is more caring and down to earth than LadyLight. Plus her ability to quickly pick up on my situation and give me such amazing and accurate predictions is why I been calling her for many years now.
Thank you so very much for everything. Take care and God Bless. Talk with you again soon.

danielt227
Daniel T.
8/30/17

I have spoken to many psychics which has afforded me a perspective regarding the quality of their gifts..Poncie is TRULY gifted and has a deep and clear connection with the Divine and penetrates the fog that guards the higher realms.She is not only a prophetess,but a loving and caring advocate ; she can cousel on matters of the heart,finance ,and loved ones departed!

la49
L A.
7/13/17

QueenOfHeart is very patient and is great at explaining the way that others feel about me and may be unable to communicate directly especially guys I may be dating. She is very caring and considerate with how she delivers any news to me in a way that keeps me coming back anytime I am having a crisis. I would definitely recommend her others. She is great.

lisar357
Lisa R.
7/10/17

Good. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. I recommend her to anyone, who is looking for the truth.

liliyah1
Liliya H.
7/7/17

I love talking to my psychicoz psychics. The timeline my psychic gave me was exact down to the day. I love her humor and mixed with caring honesty made the situation I was talking about all the more easier. Will definitely call her again. A bit pricey but owrth the money!

paulae17
9/22/16

This was my 3rd reading with Makayla and she is amazing. Her predictions from my first two readings have come to pass. She accurately predicted details of meeting my fiancee's family for the first time , right down to the table we were sitting at. She is able to provide accurate information without asking me questions. I will continue to use Makayla in the future!

cherylj34
7/5/16

I had a reading with Harper yesterday and she is absolutely AWESOME. Thank you for your guidance and counseling and wonderful intuition. I will not call another psychic but Harper, why change when you find the best?

richardt91
5/17/16

fast payments, friendly support team

ronaldf21
5/17/16

Jordan did a photo reading for me and I was amazed by how accurate he was. He picked up on my Father in laws energy and I felt as if he was in the room with me. He even picked up on my Mother n law who is still alive! He described her to a T! It was amazing!! It was like my Father n law was telling him what to say. Jordan has a wonderful personality and he makes you feel so comfortable when talking with him. He has a down to earth personality!! Love him!!

warrenb25
3/19/16

The extraordinarily talented Jason works only through heavenly light to bring healing to the grieving. He brought through my beloved husband and father, and many family members, providing names and specifics, such as my husband's talent at mathematics, sense of humor, and propensity to be hyper-focused on tasks while able to learn to do many things. He conveyed my father's personality and relationship with my husband in the physical and spirit world. Notes from my 2 readings heal me.

lutherg4
3/6/16

Madelyn couldnt have hit the nail more precisely on head when she brought forth my favorite Aunt when she read for me! Down to knowning that she had a special nickname for me. Madelyn gives specifics and timelines in her future predictions and I look forward to them all coming to fruition. Her kindness and caring, for humanity, animals, and world, show in her dedication to helping all. Hope everyone will be as fortunate as I was to have Madelyn share her gifts with you!

toddm52
2/16/16

The medium session I had with Xavier on Feb. 28, 2013 was amazing. I had waited so long to hear how my son is doing and Xavier could tell me he was fine. He also made a drawing of my son and it was fantastic. Not until I had this session I finally have some peace of mind. My mother was a very good cook and Xavier could smell the delicious food. I could have listened to Xavier all day.

jamesc288
2/16/16

Having a reading with Charlie is like meeting up with an old friend who knows you intimately, personally. Lisa's easy going enthusiasm, sense of humor, charm, and honesty are relaxing and will put you at ease. During my psychic reading, Charlie was quickly able to pinpoint my issue and provided guidance to help me resolve it with love and encouragement. I very much enjoyed my reading with Lisa and plan to visit with her again soon! I whole heartedly recommend Lisa's amazing talents to you as well!

judyk24
1/3/16

Penelope was the first medium I have visited. I went with the hope of contacting my son and he definitely came through (along with a friend of his). Not knowing what to expect (and being a bit of a skeptic), I was surprised when Lisa told me things about my son and me that she could not possibly have known. I left with some clarity, a lighter heart and the certainty that my son is OK. Lisa was kind and compassionate. She has a real gift and I will definitely return for another reading.

richarde29
12/3/15

I called Colton about getting answers in a death of a close family member rather then take my money and lie to me he was honest and told me to go to a trans medium. I would totally recommend him and I will definitely be back in contact with him when I close this chapter of my life.

frankz24
11/2/15

I FOUND CHRISTOPHER TO BE EXACTLY WHAT HE STATED IN HIS POST..INCLUDING GENUIE..KIND STRAGHT FORWARD..AND THE HOMEWORK HE GAVE ME HAS MADE AN OVERNIHGT CHANGE FOR ME..THANKYOU CHRISTOPHER

jeffersonh13
10/26/15

very productive

jacobl39
10/3/15

Wow does not really do it. At my session with Addison she used all her various skills. Her psychic abilities, her mediumship, her energy work, Tarot cards and coaching. Even she was shocked at my progress when I came back the following week. I am not exaggerating when I say this was one of the most amazing things I have experienced. I have never met anyone like her. Ellen Atkins, Founder of The Suburban Monk North Caldwell, NJ

johnw331
9/26/15

Evelyn is a wonderful and truly gifted women.My experience with her was Amazing she was right on with everything that came thought.I will definitely go she her again.Truly Amazing Women.

bradleym41
9/26/15

I went to Audrey yesterday looking for confirmation on certain things going on in my life to see if I am on the right path and if who I thought is meant for me was correct. She described him to a T!! She knows what she's doing!! She connected with past relatives and she could not have known what she told me!! Will definitely go back again!! :)

terrye14
9/26/15

I had a phone reading with Sadie today and she really makes you feel comfortable. I was so afraid that I was going to be dissapointed by the session but when I hung up with her I felt ten times lighter. She was very accurate and I would highly recommend her to anyone. There is nothing more that I appreciate, than someone that just tells you like it is. She's great.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?