Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

wilmaw9
Wilma W.
12/9/18

Excellent connection, again, which is why I returned. Lucas definitely sees what I was feeling without me saying what I am feeling.

kimberlymetcalfy
KimberlyMetcalf Y.
12/9/18

Robin wisdom and confidence in what she sees unfold is faith-affirming. The accuracy of her readings is phenomenal.

angelar156
Angela R.
12/7/18

Robin your wonderful I enjoy talking to you so much. You have a way of calming me down, and teaching me to become more in tune with myself.

ceciliam51
Cecilia M.
12/6/18

What a calming, direct message she gave me! My mind and heart felt at ease. Spot on with so many things!

marilynnmorganp
MarilynnMorgan P.
12/4/18

Jacklyn is not only tell you very direct about the situation, she also provided the alternative course of action how should I deal with it. That is very important to me and I will definitely call her again.

marilyns139
Marilyn S.
12/4/18

seems accurate! and nice and for sure honest! some advisors just blab all the way, but she is honest enough to tell me if her guides doesn't give her the answer.

gloriap87
Gloria P.
12/4/18

AliRomance is excellent! She had insight into my interests, provided timelines, etc. I've talked to a lot of psychics and she is one of the best.

rochells1
Rochell S.
12/3/18

Serenity seemed liked she picked up on the situation pretty well. She was fast with her responses which is a definite plus when you are chatting. I am waiting to see if her predictions come true. Very good.

tylerl79
Tyler L.
11/30/18

Robin did a nice job. She even threw a couple of things In there, that was never expected. However, I knew what she was referring too. We will speak again. I Thank you, for your time, and understanding. You were exactly what I needed.

donnae50
Donna E.
11/30/18

Nelly is great. She tunes in to the situation so fast and she tells you the truth not what she thinks you want to hear!! She does not waste your time by saying "um, um, um" . Call her you won't regret it!!

christaa6
Christa A.
11/28/18

Robin listens to her spirit guides and she gave me a very accurate description and solution to my current situation. She truly has a gift.

stephanyloganz
StephanyLogan Z.
11/27/18

Queen is always very aware of the situation at hand. Very wise and a great adviser to speak with. She is the real deal no fluff and she's fantastic!!! Thank you so much.

lauraj152
Laura J.
11/27/18

Kelly was right on with my reading. Told me my boyfriend was treating me really bad and I needed to get away from him. She was so right!!

maryb655
Mary B.
11/22/18

I had a dream about calling Robin about my current situation. I'm glad I listened to my dream and called her.

fannyc5
Fanny C.
11/22/18

Dom is very easy to talk to. He seems to really make sense. It's had to tell if his predictions are correct yet, time will tell, but I can tell his insight into my situations were really making sense.

auroraw5
Aurora W.
11/20/18

This was not my first reading with Dominique. Felt like she creates a profile based on my birthday during my previous readings, searched it and read it back when I called again. Just felt that way from the content of the reading.

samuelm161
Samuel M.
11/20/18

Once again Topaz has proved to be an amazing psychic! She can get to the root of my questions quickly and her predictions have proven to be phenomenally accurate

jeans218
Jean S.
11/17/18

Very impressed! I enjoyed my reading. Veronica was able to pick up on my situation. She even described the person I called about, his personality and feelings. She is very positive and sincere. Will definitely call her again!

cornelialambertq
CorneliaLambert Q.
11/17/18

Very accurate on the information I was given, and trust and believe what I was told, will be. Feeling much better after this reading, and can't wait to come back for update.

anonymousl190
anonymous L.
11/15/18

Loved my reading. She got a lot of things right. Thank you Aurora. I will come back for another reading.

marvinc72
Marvin C.
11/15/18

I talk to LadyLight a lot. She is always patient and kind. Consistent and accurate. I simply cannot say enough good things about her. She is very,very gifted!

arthurs108
Arthur S.
11/15/18

Robin, thanks again for confirming that my path is going the way it is suppose to. I'm still keeping the faith with my friend and pray that he is out of that darkness that he is in. Hopefully we'll reconnect sometime soon. Will touch base with you.

jimmyw95
Jimmy W.
11/13/18

Jenny was so easy to talk to and really said a lot of things that were on point. I could not stop talking to her. Thank you. I will wait for your prediction and will call you again for sure.

jeank105
Jean K.
11/11/18

Good reading. Some things were very on spot. Someone I really love did not come up in the reading at all which surprised me.

aliceh142
Alice H.
11/8/18

Catalina was excellent! She pointed out some things other readers haven't which doesn't make them bad, just makes it different. I never knew some of those things about myself. Really was wonderful, I highly recommend her!

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?