Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

robinc215
Robin C.
10/31/18

Missj you were right James contacted me as you said. On our last reading you felt I wanted to contact him and react a certain way because he had not reached out. I am so glad you calmed me down I waited like you advised and he reached out. Thanks you!

lindab990
Linda B.
10/29/18

I called Robin at one of my dark moments, as in past readings, she has a way to connect with my soul and will recommend ways to calm the soul. I love her approach and her style, So gentle and genuine.

robertp734
Robert P.
10/29/18

Extremely caring and helpful! Went to advisor for help. Have to wait on prediction. Looking forward to see it unfold!

tomasd30
Tomas D.
10/29/18

I appreciated our conversation the other day. You read the situation accurately and it seems your prediction has taken place. I look forward to speaking with you again.

briand417
Brian D.
10/24/18

Catalina is an excellent advisor predictions haven't really panned out she does give good advice on current situation. However I have been told the guy is not involved and he will return.

aliceh140
Alice H.
10/24/18

Adri, thank you for your support. I am going to back away and see what happens. Hope he realizes soon"

earlinea1
Earline A.
10/23/18

Topaz is always on target with my readings whether we chat or talk on the phone. She always seems to pick up on who and what's going on around me. Thank you

thomasw326
Thomas W.
10/23/18

Jenny was amazing and you know she is great because she is always busy in a reading. She gave me a lot of clarity in the situation i was asking about. I gave her very basic information and i could tell by the way she spoke her intuition was very in tune!

debbiew139
Debbie W.
10/19/18

I trust Dorothy guidance although I've been told so many different things. I still come back to her because she has been right in the past. She doesn't appear to be giving a fairy tale reading I sure hope she is right that there will be a re-connection of some sort.

patricias312
Patricia S.
10/19/18

Tula was really great with our first reading today. I gave her a little info and then -- boom. She was able to pick up on a person who is pretty guarded, so that says a whole lot to me. I genuinely appreciate your help today. Thank you

marym1093
Mary M.
10/17/18

Topaz is probably my favorite reader here. I get such an incredible insight. I should just stick with her and two others who I go to for insight, support and prediction.

lorettab48
Loretta B.
10/17/18

Charm has a divine gift indeed! She was able to connect with my energy precisely. Gave me good advise. She's caring, direct and intuitive. A good soul, with charisma. I highly recommend her for any questions/concerns.

sylviaj18
Sylvia J.
10/17/18

Amazing reading as always, Tula is very much in tune and is very passionate about her work. I know how things can change from one time to the next with a person's thought or action but she is always well connected.

darlenes120
Darlene S.
10/16/18

Awesome! Dorothy is not only quick to tune into your situation, she goes above and beyond to support and provide direction when things seems foggy.

carlym33
Carly M.
10/15/18

I called Kelly for the second time since the first reading several months ago turned out to be so accurate. She is really tuned in and has provided good insights and confirmations. I will definitely be contacting her again.

joannm78
Joann M.
10/15/18

Thank you for the reading.You were right. He did reach out. He just has a weird way of reaching out. He wants to go somewhere.

amberp77
Amber P.
10/15/18

Valentine was right again! They all sticked like glue. I called her for insight on my rigorous grade appeals and she predicted although the dean knew I was right, he would uphold the instructors final grades. Thank you so much!

francesc105
Frances C.
10/12/18

Catalina is truly a wonderful human being and very gifted indeed. She is very quick to tap into your inquiry and brings it to light. This gives me a better view and understanding what I need to do. A gentle spirit and sincerely caring. Her guidance is amazing, and the outcome fulfilling.

yvonnep122
Yvonne P.
10/12/18

First time speaking to Teresa...she was compassionate and helpful..very uplifting ...I will do my meditation as we discussed...thanks.

janetb162
Janet B.
10/11/18

Aris is good at readings. One of her prediction is yet to materialize. I will wait for that. Based on the several readings, I can give her five star rating. She is Quick, crisp and does not waste time.

joannw55
Joann W.
10/9/18

Samantha is so compassionate and is very confident in her readings. I got good news from her so I will save the 5th star for when my angel comes back to me and heals my broken heart

lindaj256
Linda J.
10/9/18

Gretchen reinforced things I've heard and encountered before, biggest take away is that I need to trust myself more, meditate, ask, believe, receive. Thank you.

elizabethholmeso
ElizabethHolmes O.
10/7/18

Veronica is awesome. There was something about Veronica that stood out to me. After I gave my reason for calling her just went into detail without stopping. It seems like she was waiting on my call.

darlenec69
Darlene C.
10/7/18

Dominique is an excellent reader.. she was able to tune into the people in my life exceptionally accurately.. she gave highly meaningful answers.. not superficial ones.

jeanettegoldent
JeanetteGolden T.
10/5/18

Awesome reading!!! Dorothy is spot on with details and needs little to no information to guide you through your circumstance. I really trust her and will read with her again.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?