Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

stephanyloganz
StephanyLogan Z.
11/27/18

Queen is always very aware of the situation at hand. Very wise and a great adviser to speak with. She is the real deal no fluff and she's fantastic!!! Thank you so much.

lauraj152
Laura J.
11/27/18

Kelly was right on with my reading. Told me my boyfriend was treating me really bad and I needed to get away from him. She was so right!!

maryb655
Mary B.
11/22/18

I had a dream about calling Robin about my current situation. I'm glad I listened to my dream and called her.

fannyc5
Fanny C.
11/22/18

Dom is very easy to talk to. He seems to really make sense. It's had to tell if his predictions are correct yet, time will tell, but I can tell his insight into my situations were really making sense.

auroraw5
Aurora W.
11/20/18

This was not my first reading with Dominique. Felt like she creates a profile based on my birthday during my previous readings, searched it and read it back when I called again. Just felt that way from the content of the reading.

samuelm161
Samuel M.
11/20/18

Once again Topaz has proved to be an amazing psychic! She can get to the root of my questions quickly and her predictions have proven to be phenomenally accurate

jeans218
Jean S.
11/17/18

Very impressed! I enjoyed my reading. Veronica was able to pick up on my situation. She even described the person I called about, his personality and feelings. She is very positive and sincere. Will definitely call her again!

cornelialambertq
CorneliaLambert Q.
11/17/18

Very accurate on the information I was given, and trust and believe what I was told, will be. Feeling much better after this reading, and can't wait to come back for update.

anonymousl190
anonymous L.
11/15/18

Loved my reading. She got a lot of things right. Thank you Aurora. I will come back for another reading.

marvinc72
Marvin C.
11/15/18

I talk to LadyLight a lot. She is always patient and kind. Consistent and accurate. I simply cannot say enough good things about her. She is very,very gifted!

arthurs108
Arthur S.
11/15/18

Robin, thanks again for confirming that my path is going the way it is suppose to. I'm still keeping the faith with my friend and pray that he is out of that darkness that he is in. Hopefully we'll reconnect sometime soon. Will touch base with you.

jimmyw95
Jimmy W.
11/13/18

Jenny was so easy to talk to and really said a lot of things that were on point. I could not stop talking to her. Thank you. I will wait for your prediction and will call you again for sure.

jeank105
Jean K.
11/11/18

Good reading. Some things were very on spot. Someone I really love did not come up in the reading at all which surprised me.

aliceh142
Alice H.
11/8/18

Catalina was excellent! She pointed out some things other readers haven't which doesn't make them bad, just makes it different. I never knew some of those things about myself. Really was wonderful, I highly recommend her!

luthern13
Luther N.
11/8/18

Thank you Robin for your insight, predicting my current and future happiness in my relationship. I love it.

jesseb131
Jesse B.
11/7/18

I had an excellent reading with Rasharlon. She picked up on my situation and gave me guidance. I will follow her advice and wait for things to play out.

jacobr102
Jacob R.
11/7/18

Queen really tapped into my energy quickly. I always get chills down my legs when I feel something authentic and I kept getting them throughout my reading.

marya846
Mary A.
11/4/18

Kelly is definitely one the top psychics on this site. She gave me encouraging news about my career and future. I just have to keep faith in myself. Highly Recommend!!!

leone24
Leon E.
11/2/18

Veronica is an excellent reader. She is accurate and to the point while being compassionate. I will definitely be choosing her for future readings.

tracyb240
Tracy B.
11/2/18

Good reading with Catalina. Picked up on things I did not tell her. His phone has been disconnected. I should hear from him by the end of September. I ran out of funds. Thank you. Nice lady.

pamelam266
Pamela M.
11/1/18

Solutions tuned in quickly and identified things that she i had never revealed and had great insight into the situation....would highly recommend.....

rebeccajeffreysw
RebeccaJeffreys W.
11/1/18

First time reading with Thulla, but it will not be the last. I was blown away about her knowledge of me and the others involved in this situation. She knew things that I had not told her about them. She was right on, plus she picked up on things and explained why certain things were miss read.

ameliak13
Amelia K.
11/1/18

Topaz, thank you very much for the reading. I loved your style and the messages you shared. Thank you for the suggestion on the guides. I am making this a daily ritual. Will come back.

lillianl32
Lillian L.
10/31/18

Thank you George. I feel much stronger now. You made so much sense to me and I needed to hear those words come from someone. Thanks so much.

tommyo11
Tommy O.
10/31/18

Thank you Suzanna for today. You helped me get through the weekend. I love her amazing way she cares. I love the way she encourages meditation after readings. A great way to feel centered. I'm still practicing and learning meditation, but whenever she says, 'let's meditate on this', it helps me feel grounded

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?