Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

brendab197
Brenda B.
12/30/18

I was thrilled with my reading with Dora. She gave me insight into major situations in my life that I was looking for, searching for...

dianes403
Diane S.
12/30/18

Serenity was a pleasure to speak with. She was very accurate when she described the people and situations in my life. I was very impressed. Thank you.

annam277
Anna M.
12/28/18

Sabrina is such a sweet person and I look forward to you're prediction coming true! My third advisor and same time frame! I hope my spirit guides lead me to where my heart is! Thank you!

anniec88
Annie C.
12/28/18

Robin was sensational...very fast to make a connection and I am looking forward to the next reading I have with her. I highly recommend her for your next reading.

veronicablackr
VeronicaBlack R.
12/27/18

Amazing! Dom is very gifted and knew my situation and what I'm dealing with. Looking positively into the future with my Aries.

deloresc21
Delores C.
12/27/18

Queen connects very fast and is extremely accurate. Very gentle in giving negative energy however, will tell you truth.

tammys200
Tammy S.
12/26/18

Shana is wonderful! Very helpful and picked up a lot of information about me. Thank you so much. It was a pleasure speaking withe you.

valdaa7
Valda A.
12/26/18

Topaz you were right! The school office will work with us on the balance and will allow my student to return next year. I made arrangements like you advised and they excepted. Thank you for your guidance. Hope what you see on J is correct as well. Your an Excellent reader.

elizabethbrooksq
ElizabethBrooks Q.
12/26/18

Once again thank you Robin for speaking to me and giving me such a good advice. I will update you again!

sandrab584
Sandra B.
12/25/18

Andrea tells you exactly what she sees and the information empowers you. A definite must call psychic!

brendab193
Brenda B.
12/25/18

I love chatting with Topaz so much! I'm so sorry i disappeared in this chat. I got interrupted and couldn't come back. As always great insight and bring much peace to my mind! I'm very grateful for such a wonderful connection with her. God Bless xoxox

sherryj30
Sherry J.
12/25/18

Robin was able to tune in to the problems in my life very quickly. She gave a lot of insight and understood the situation. I felt a good connection with her. I felt so much better after the reading as I felt clearer about the issue and the guy I was asking about. She said that he'd contact my definitely but couldn't say when. If the prediction come true that would be amazing and i'll post back.

jennaj18
12/24/18

They asked for psychicss wanting to do text readings. I applied and was told they were not currently looking for text readers...

deloresc20
Delores C.
12/24/18

Serenity is wonderful. Always says the same thing. Doesn't weaver. Feel she's really connected to me and my situation. Love her!

rachaelp26
Rachael P.
12/20/18

Awesome energy. Very down to earth, clear, deep and concise. Randy got to the heart of the matter and provided wonderful clarity.

wadef20
Wade F.
12/19/18

Holy cow. Serenity is the only advisor whose predictions have been 95% accurate with me. Not even kidding. SHE IS AMAZING.

elizabethbatistaz
ElizabethBatista Z.
12/19/18

Catalina is exactly what I read in other ratings. She is quick and accurate. Didn't ask many questions and was able to pinpoint important events from my past. I would definitely call her again.

dwighta30
Dwight A.
12/19/18

Dominique was 100% on point. All I gave her was a name and she went with it. She put dates on what happened in the past and was correct.

krystall26
Krystal L.
12/16/18

First reading with Lucas. He was straight to the point and told me I needed to chill. Things are very complicated with my POI but I appreciate Lucas putting me in my place. I will definitely call back for more insight.

sheril49
Sheri L.
12/16/18

Robin picked up on my situation and explained things the way they were and give me loads of great information. Told me things that I didn't know and look forward to them coming to pass. She was very compassionate and honest, explained what her spirit guides told her. She helped me see things in a new light. I am even more excited about my future now. Thanks so much!!! God Bless you

bettyh124
Betty H.
12/13/18

Very nice lady and it felt good to talk to her. She gave me hope and I felt she knew me. Thank you Missj!

darlenes141
Darlene S.
12/13/18

Dominique is amazing!! She is definitely one of my go to advisors. She is a genuine person, tells you exactly what she feels and sees, and does not waste your time. Call her!

margarethellwign
MargaretHellwig N.
12/11/18

Thank you so much Sabrina for your honesty on my situation I really appreciate all that you do. I truly believe in you and I believe you tell what you see...have a wonderful and blessed holiday season to you and yours. May God continue to bless you with your gift.

sherib55
Sheri B.
12/11/18

Robin is a gifted reader. I followed up with her and she nuanced her previous read with additional details and confirmation. I feel she sees him. I know she sees ME and she brought my attention to a new dimension my talent could turn to.

dorisc69
Doris C.
12/9/18

Conscience your just like family. Your advice is on point everything is just as you said. I will call you again.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?