Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

brendab193
Brenda B.
12/25/18

I love chatting with Topaz so much! I'm so sorry i disappeared in this chat. I got interrupted and couldn't come back. As always great insight and bring much peace to my mind! I'm very grateful for such a wonderful connection with her. God Bless xoxox

sherryj30
Sherry J.
12/25/18

Robin was able to tune in to the problems in my life very quickly. She gave a lot of insight and understood the situation. I felt a good connection with her. I felt so much better after the reading as I felt clearer about the issue and the guy I was asking about. She said that he'd contact my definitely but couldn't say when. If the prediction come true that would be amazing and i'll post back.

jennaj18
12/24/18

They asked for psychicss wanting to do text readings. I applied and was told they were not currently looking for text readers...

deloresc20
Delores C.
12/24/18

Serenity is wonderful. Always says the same thing. Doesn't weaver. Feel she's really connected to me and my situation. Love her!

rachaelp26
Rachael P.
12/20/18

Awesome energy. Very down to earth, clear, deep and concise. Randy got to the heart of the matter and provided wonderful clarity.

wadef20
Wade F.
12/19/18

Holy cow. Serenity is the only advisor whose predictions have been 95% accurate with me. Not even kidding. SHE IS AMAZING.

elizabethbatistaz
ElizabethBatista Z.
12/19/18

Catalina is exactly what I read in other ratings. She is quick and accurate. Didn't ask many questions and was able to pinpoint important events from my past. I would definitely call her again.

dwighta30
Dwight A.
12/19/18

Dominique was 100% on point. All I gave her was a name and she went with it. She put dates on what happened in the past and was correct.

krystall26
Krystal L.
12/16/18

First reading with Lucas. He was straight to the point and told me I needed to chill. Things are very complicated with my POI but I appreciate Lucas putting me in my place. I will definitely call back for more insight.

sheril49
Sheri L.
12/16/18

Robin picked up on my situation and explained things the way they were and give me loads of great information. Told me things that I didn't know and look forward to them coming to pass. She was very compassionate and honest, explained what her spirit guides told her. She helped me see things in a new light. I am even more excited about my future now. Thanks so much!!! God Bless you

bettyh124
Betty H.
12/13/18

Very nice lady and it felt good to talk to her. She gave me hope and I felt she knew me. Thank you Missj!

darlenes141
Darlene S.
12/13/18

Dominique is amazing!! She is definitely one of my go to advisors. She is a genuine person, tells you exactly what she feels and sees, and does not waste your time. Call her!

margarethellwign
MargaretHellwig N.
12/11/18

Thank you so much Sabrina for your honesty on my situation I really appreciate all that you do. I truly believe in you and I believe you tell what you see...have a wonderful and blessed holiday season to you and yours. May God continue to bless you with your gift.

sherib55
Sheri B.
12/11/18

Robin is a gifted reader. I followed up with her and she nuanced her previous read with additional details and confirmation. I feel she sees him. I know she sees ME and she brought my attention to a new dimension my talent could turn to.

dorisc69
Doris C.
12/9/18

Conscience your just like family. Your advice is on point everything is just as you said. I will call you again.

wilmaw9
Wilma W.
12/9/18

Excellent connection, again, which is why I returned. Lucas definitely sees what I was feeling without me saying what I am feeling.

kimberlymetcalfy
KimberlyMetcalf Y.
12/9/18

Robin wisdom and confidence in what she sees unfold is faith-affirming. The accuracy of her readings is phenomenal.

angelar156
Angela R.
12/7/18

Robin your wonderful I enjoy talking to you so much. You have a way of calming me down, and teaching me to become more in tune with myself.

ceciliam51
Cecilia M.
12/6/18

What a calming, direct message she gave me! My mind and heart felt at ease. Spot on with so many things!

marilynnmorganp
MarilynnMorgan P.
12/4/18

Jacklyn is not only tell you very direct about the situation, she also provided the alternative course of action how should I deal with it. That is very important to me and I will definitely call her again.

marilyns139
Marilyn S.
12/4/18

seems accurate! and nice and for sure honest! some advisors just blab all the way, but she is honest enough to tell me if her guides doesn't give her the answer.

gloriap87
Gloria P.
12/4/18

AliRomance is excellent! She had insight into my interests, provided timelines, etc. I've talked to a lot of psychics and she is one of the best.

rochells1
Rochell S.
12/3/18

Serenity seemed liked she picked up on the situation pretty well. She was fast with her responses which is a definite plus when you are chatting. I am waiting to see if her predictions come true. Very good.

tylerl79
Tyler L.
11/30/18

Robin did a nice job. She even threw a couple of things In there, that was never expected. However, I knew what she was referring too. We will speak again. I Thank you, for your time, and understanding. You were exactly what I needed.

donnae50
Donna E.
11/30/18

Nelly is great. She tunes in to the situation so fast and she tells you the truth not what she thinks you want to hear!! She does not waste your time by saying "um, um, um" . Call her you won't regret it!!

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?