Review of PsychicOz

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
Tel: +1-866-932-0262

kevinb119
5/20/15

I will contact her again for updates and like her courtesy to customer and professionalism. Thanks for the inspiration and messages.

brandyc3
5/20/15

She blew me away with her accuracy and detailed responses. Mid-convo she interrupted asking if I had some Dental work done recently?...my husband dental surgery earlier this morning!!! The odds :)I highly recommend this woman and looking forward to reaching out to her again - 5 STARS!!!!!

nicholeb12
5/20/15

a lovely, not to mention deeply insightful reading, she is super through in her reading, and very straight forward. she understands complex issues people deal with and gives very heartfelt and sincere advice.. thankyou for really understanding my dilemmas , you really have deep understanding of ones complex problems. Thankyou so very much..... for you great depth of understanding and insight.

irenew7
5/20/15

She is very gifted and very caring and loving. She receives information immediately and doesn't hold you on the phone simply to hold you on the phone. Please Select her. You will be very happy you did and clear about your question. Thank you SO much!

elvirab2
5/20/15

She reassured me that things will get better in my relationship. Thank you Greta!

antoinettec1
5/15/15

Hello, this is my testimonial for Amy. Amy is truly worth a call!! She understood the root of my situation without my saying anything. She understood the people I had questions about with just a name and a birth date! But, most importantly, she summed up quickly and easily what I need to do in order to improve my situation. I am so grateful I called her! She is wonderful!

janel99
5/15/15

Hello, Aleta from PsychicOz has become both a spiritual counselor, and friend. She has been the ONLY reader I have had since 2012. Yes she is REAL, and Yes she is extremely accurate. You'll have her read again and again! Bye!

rosam19
5/15/15

Hello, I thoroughly enjoyed my reading with Laura on PsychicOz. All my questions about my gifts, purpose and direction were answered and I feel complete for the first time in my life and work. I have a new found confidence and excitement about the coming year and beyond. Laura is herself, quite gifted and in tune with the higher realms of wisdom and compassion. Thank you!

williep12
5/14/15

Hi, I recently had a reading with Laura on PsychicOz.com and it was the most wonderful life changing experience I have ever had. She is absolutely the best. Her accuracy and true genuine compassion causes one to soak in the wisdom she lovingly offers. I am so happy that spirit/guidance led me to her. I am very blessed to have found her. Bye!

kerryf6
5/14/15

Hi there! I am so grateful to psychic Sara for connecting me with my beloved son. I have tried before with others to make a connection but it just didn't seem valid. With Sara there were so many things that hit spot on and I felt that I had truly made that connection and will be forever appreciative. Thank you Sara and PsychicOz!

julial23
5/14/15

Hi, my name is Julia. Christina really helped me gain clarity within

myself. She's very easy to talk to and answers all of your questions

directly no beating around the bush. Easily the best psychic I have

ever spoken to and a warm kind person as well. Thank you guys!

diannas6
5/14/15

Initially, I wasn't sure if a half hour would be enough time. I am happy to say that Laurie took full advantage of every single minute. My reading was very alive and potent! What I like about working with Laurie is that she offers clear and grounded insight. During my reading she helped me to understand past life karma which I found to be very helpful. Bye

constancem4
5/14/15

Words will never be enough to share with you all your help and counseling has done for me and my family these past 5 years. You are an angel and that is why they are so willing to work through you. I look forward to the next 5 years and learning how to channel them myself by learning how to access the Akashic Vibration with you. Thank you!

annao10
5/13/15

not only was she professional she was also accurate with her information. I can't thank her enough for helping me see things I normally wouldn't, and also being available and so helpful. Thank you PsychicOz for connecting us!

madelinew1
5/13/15

I want to share my experience with psychic Regina Byrnes. She is not only an amazingly gifted medium and psychic but she is also a beautiful soul. The guidance and advice I have been given is always extremely accurate, and detailed. Her style is down to earth, warm with a beautiful touch of humour. I highly recommend Regina to anyone on PsychicOz.com

tabithas2
5/13/15

she pick up in the situation and read it like it is. He is very friendly and knows what he is talking about. He told me a lot of things that I knew about the guy I asked, things that only I know and he was right on it. I will recommend him over anyone.

michaeld125
5/13/15

Hi, my name is Jennifer, and this my testimonial for Heidi. She is amazing psychic! I loved her energy! This was my first reading on PsychicOz and she was so excited to work with me. She was very honest with me. I left the office feeling at peace. A lot of questions I had have been answered. I even learned new things about myself. I will definitely use Heidi again. Thank you!

colleens15
5/13/15

She provides clear life enriching information that has helped me let go of what no longer serves me and guided me toward a new path that is changing my life and getting me back on track during one of the most challenging times in my life. So, I recommend her to you guys!

wendym37
5/13/15

really amazing, she is very good with picking up feelings and can delved into anything from relationships to career. She is a gem. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

billiem15
5/13/15

Am coming back... :) .... You have picked all situation well... Very nice person to talk... 5 stars deserved...wonderful.. thanks

kevinb118
5/13/15

I really enjoyed the detail from this reading. Most enjoyable, highly recommended.

sandyp19
5/13/15

Very insightful! Thank you!

oliviac8
5/13/15

She knows that this situation has been a roller coaster ride and has guided me throughout. She has been extremely honest and on cue with this person. The truth is what she gives..no false hope given. She's amazing...trillions of stars..

nancyp47
5/13/15

Clear insight on my situation. Highly recommended reader. Easily connects with you, fast typer, a lot of information.

staceyw13
5/12/15

thanks so much amazing as always INCREDIBLE AWESOME perfect.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?