ProvenIndustriesLockTechnology reviews

Tel: 1 877 400 8423

1 Review From Our Community

mikeu8
2/28/16

I ordered a lock from this company and had not heard back from them for well over a week. I emailed the company asking for some information on when my order would be shipped. And this is the response I get from the company:

RE: Best Trailer Lock Order Confirmation #R079717473
Proven Industries Add to contacts 9:12 AM
To: m@hotmail.com

Yes please do. You are unbelievable, u place a order and did not see it was on back order. U never email us to ask anything but only after a week. We response within minutes and u still $#*!. I am a one man company that does everything! and i work way to hard to take $#*! from ass hole like yourself. So yes it's a small world ass hole and everything comes back around. Do what u have to do because I know I will ;)

On Feb 28, 2016 10:03 AM, <m@hotmail.com> wrote:
Wow and another great response for your company. You really are unbelievable. And don't worry I will tell the whole story when I do post my reviews. And, should I take that as a threat when you state it's a "small world?"

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 7:00 AM -0800, "Proven Industries" <onlinesales@provenlocks.com> wrote:

Just don't forget it's a small world ;) and remember to post ur ass hole emails ;)

Questions? Get answers from the ProvenIndustriesLockTechnology staff and other customers.

ProvenIndustriesLockTechnology?