Review of PromTimes.co.uk

service@promtimes.co.uk

11 reviews with 5 stars

steffeng2
10/8/15
Just got my prom dress from promtimes.co.uk.It was very beautifully made and looks stunning on.Very happy with the workmanship and shipping service too.The fit is great with slight alternation on the length.I would highly recommend this site and not hesitate to buy from them again.
elizabetht35
8/15/15
Just received my gown and it is exactly like the photos. Would definitely recommend others to buy from your company.
tamsinc1
7/6/15
I spent many hours searching different websites for a suitable dress for my friend's wedding and I came across promtimes.co.uk.The prices are great and I can not help browsing their collections. I fell in love with this dress http://www.promtimes.co.uk/pd0644.html at my first sight. However,not sure if it is a scam website, I contacted the customer service to ask some questions. I was so impressed with their kindness and patience, I finally decided to take a chance and bought it in pink . I am so glad I did.My dress arrived quickly and was very beautifully made.I am completely satisfied with this purchase and would have no concerns buying from promtimes.co.uk next time!
phoenixl
6/11/15
I am getting married in Vegas in June and was directed to this website by my friend. I had it made to order as it is only a slight cost more than the standard size.The moment I put my dress on, I knew it was a great buy.I was impressed with the quality. The fit is so good that it is absolutely worth the extra money I paid for customs measurements. Very happy with this purchase on promtimes.co.uk.
annam107
6/1/15
My dress was delivered 20 days after I made the order.I chose watermelon color and had it made according to my own measurements to ensure a good fit.It was absolutely worth the extra £9.99 I paid for custom made option.There is no need for any further alternations.It fitted me like a glove.The watermelon color is just exactly the same as I imagined and looks much more fabulous in reality.Couldn't be happier with this online shopping
haleng
5/19/15
I bought a prom dress from promtimes.co.uk for my daughter.It is absolutely spectacular,very beautifully made.The color is very pretty,perfect for my daughter's skin color. The craftsmanship on the dress is excellent.I ordered it with custom measurements,it is true to the size I offered.My daughter was very pleased with this dress and felt like a princess in it.Thank you very much promtimes.co.uk for making my daughter happy,I will certainly buy from you again whenever I need a dress in the future.
lucym26
5/17/15
Wow, my dress bought from promtimes.co.uk looks really nice,love love it.Just like it shows in the picture,the design of this dress is simple yet elegant.Here,I especially want to say thank you to the customer service lisa who helped me a lot among the whole process.I chose custom made for this dress and filled a wrong measurement about the waist by accident when making the order.Lisa contacted me via email as soon as she found it so I could corrected it timely,very professional work.She also answered my constant inquiries very patiently.Thank you promtimes.co.uk for your wonderful customer service,you will always be my first choice whenever I need to buy dresses again.
aniec1
5/14/15
I bought a prom dress in navy blue from promtimes.co.uk a month ago.It arrived today, exactly 5 days earlier than the requested date.I love the design very much as it creates an elegant and glamorous look.It looks really amazing on and fits me great!The length is also perfect with my high heels on.The white and silver embellishment on the top part of the dress goes well with the dress color.I am so happy with this purchase that I am looking forward to making more purchase here.Highly recommend promtimes.co.uk to anyone.
lesleyd1
5/6/15
I just received my order today and I am very happy with the quality, price and customer service I received.I ordered this prom dress http://www.promtimes.co.uk/is0140.html on Apr.28.I chose this site because the prices are good and this dress was in stock.I bought it in UK size 10 and the ordering process is quite easy.The dress is more than gorgeous and looks exactly the same as pictured.I just need to have it hemmed then it would be perfect fit.Overall, it's a wonderful shopping experience.Thank you very much promtimes.co.uk and a special thanks to Lisa for all the help.
hayleyl6
5/4/15
I've doubted a long time about whether it was worthy taking risk buying a dress over the internet.I came across promtimes.co.uk by accident, I just can not resist the low price and bought this dress http://www.promtimes.co.uk/is0132.htm finally. Honestly, I can not thank promtimes.co.uk enough for making such a beautiful dress at so cheap price. I bought it in standard UK size 6 and received it within a week,super fast shipping. It looks exactly like the picture and the size is very accurate. I couldn't be happier with it.This is my first purchase from promtimes.co.uk and certainly will not be my last.
lornag3
4/29/15
I received my dress a week ago and I want to say I am completely satisfied with this purchase on promtimes.co.uk.My dress looks exactly the same as pictured.The tailoring,the materials and the stitching, everything is beyond what you would expect to receive for the price that you pay!The style is also very unique and flattering,just love it.

Questions? Get answers from the PromTimes.co.uk staff and other customers.

16 Photos for PromTimes.co.uk