PromotionalKeychains.biz

PromotionalKeychains.biz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PromotionalKeychains.biz also ranks 39th among Promotional Products sites.

How would you rate PromotionalKeychains.biz?

“Had a Problem and It Got Fixed - Customer for Life”

David A.
9/20/18

I had a problem with an order and the owner called. We talked about the order and they got it fixed. I'm a satisfied customer. Don't hesitate to buy from this business. They do a great job. I think that's why they have so many good reviews. I own an advertising agency in Portland, Maine and I'll order from this outfit in the future. I don't often leave glowing reviews because I'm pressed for time. But these guys went out of their way to fix a problem and that deserves a special call-out.

customer service (59) end product (5) client services (7) time frame (3) lapel pins (5) great experience (9) customer service rep (5) design process (3)
davida768
September 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the PromotionalKeychains.biz staff and other customers.

chriss939
Chris S.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PromotionalKeychains.biz?

Have a question about PromotionalKeychains.biz?