PromotionalKeychains.biz reviews

team@promotionalkeychains.biz

mendag
Menda G.
7/12/19

The process was quick and painless. The proof was sent quickly and the changes were made just as quick......

thec94
The C.
7/12/19

Our experience with this company could not be better! The customer service is great and the keychains are gorgeous! Highly recommend!

soundt
Sound T.
7/12/19

We were extremely impressed with how quickly our initial request was responded to. We had a proof within an hour of our inquiry! They were very prompt to complete the changes we requested and we received our order within 7 business days from the approval. We will definitely be using promotionalkeychains.biz for future orders and will recommend them to others!!

jillr70
Jill R.
7/10/19

I appreciated getting fast responses on emails and help with getting this all together. Everyone was patient and helpful. Shipping was very prompt.

csmm
CSM M.
7/10/19

We had a great experience. The design was perfect, recommendations were great, communication was awesome and our finished product is quality.

christier18
Christie R.
7/10/19

The company was very easy to work with. I dealt with Melissa and she was very helpful from the beginning, paid attention to what I was looking for and made the whole process smooth for me!

leea80
Lee A.
7/10/19

Melissa was excellent to work with throughout the whole process. We are very happy with the final product and the design of the coins. We will definitely either reorder or use you again. Thanks!

jasonm341
Jason M.
7/10/19

The overall ordering process was very easy. The artwork was exactly what we asked for and the challenge coins looked excellent when they arrived. Prices were competitive and the final result was beyond our expectations.

anonymousf476
anonymous F.
7/9/19

I had a few questions about my order, and I was emailed immediately. Client service representatives were so nice and helped me order what I wanted right through the email. When I received what I ordered, it was perfect!

jenniferl302
Jennifer L.
7/9/19

From my first idea to the final product, Melissa worked with me to get just what I imagined! Super impressed with their client contact!

lauraf225
Laura f.
7/9/19

Excellent customer service from Melissa! She helped to make sure the logo and colors were perfect! Very happy with our purchase!

lockdoctora
lockdoctor A.
6/28/19

We weren't sure what we wanted and made several changes in what we wanted out of our keychain before contacting Melissa. She was a huge help in designing our keychain. She was very good at communicating with us during the process and even following up after the purchase.

joe21
Jo E.
6/26/19

Easy shopping experience. Excellent, actually. I just don't know that many folks who need an elegant key chain. Otherwise, I'd be talking about this frequently.

jenniferl587
Jennifer L.
6/26/19

First time shopper. I didn't see a production time for the product so I'm nervous I won't have it in time. A call would be great! 630-667-7767

lisab633
lisa b.
6/18/19

I didn't like that I created an account then for it not to be recognized a few minutes later. Then I never received an email to reset the password. I don't like my time being wasted.

valerieb96
Valerie B.
5/30/19

Everyone I dealt with was nice and professional. The end product was perfect. I would definitely recommend you!

anonymouse475
anonymous E.
5/29/19

Very easy to use system and the customer service has been great so far. This is my 3rd or 4th order.

hannahq6
Hannah Q.
5/13/19

We love our new keychains! They are of great quality and their team worked with us tirelessly to fulfill each of our many changes and requests. They were prompt, helpful and flexible to everything. Highly recommended. Loved the whole experience and especially love our product!

miriamt15
Miriam T.
4/18/19

Melissa, was great thru the entire design process.

Greene County Alumnae Chapter was so pleased with
the choice of keychain selected to use as a gift during
our recent 40th Anniversary Celebration.

I would definitely recommend this company. Used them
several years ago for class reunion tokens.

md270
M D.
4/18/19

They were so easy to work with and delivered very quick! Product looks great and will be given out at the Nurse Banquet. I'm sure everyone will love them as much I as do!!!!!

farrahbp
FarrahB P.
4/18/19

Found this company when needing lapel pins last minute for a meeting. They were super quick to respond, provide a proof, gave options so that I could stick to a budget, friendly, reasonable prices, and order was received on time!

lawsonm25
Lawson M.
4/18/19

My overall experience was positive. The company was professional since it was my first time dealing with them.

tylerr58
Tyler R.
4/17/19

Melissa with client services was nothing but helpful during the buying process. She even followed up with me asking about my opinion on the key chains. Good customer service is hard to find these days, but not the case with Melissa :)

winegarde
WInegard E.
4/17/19

Excellent Product! Excellent Service! The keychains are perfect gifts for our volunteer appreciation event! The engraving was better than I anticipated! Thank you!

anonymousq406
anonymous Q.
4/15/19

Our keychains were exactly as ordered. Customer service was exceptional. Will definitely use PromotionalKeychains.biz again.

Questions? Get answers from the PromotionalKeychains.biz staff and other customers.

PromotionalKeychains.biz?