Review of PromoPro.com

PromoPro.com reviews

support@promopro.com

rustyw3
11/16/17

Clicked to get a flight discount code and the airline doesn't know of this site and doesn't have any current discounts. Total scam. Cost us double !

brianc156
12/29/16

I tried to use the Beefeater voucher code provided but Beefeater wouldn't accept it saying they don't use third party websites to offer discounts. Great after I just spent £100 expecting to get £20 knocked off the bill.

craigw26
9/29/15

Too many "deals" and not enough coupons. They fill the entire website with useless deals.

kimberlyj12
7/3/15

I was skeptical about this deals site, but since I've been sending across coupon requests on Facebook it's been nothing but great! They've been sending me the coupons I requested. I did find 1 coupon that wasn't working, but their customer service on Facebook provided me with an even better deal after I asked about it.

Tip for consumers: One of the staff members told me they have super discount coupons on their FB and Twitter accounts that aren't always featured on their website. I did find one really great 35% coupon that they made available for only 24 hours once. Good luck couponing!

samis17
5/11/15

NOT ONE coupons worked!
Plus, everytime I even tried to go to
their website: www.promopro.com
- all my pages on Safair on my iPhone
WIPED OUT and erased! It seems like
a total SCAM!

miriaml9
3/23/15

I was looking for a coupon site that had coupons that would NOT fail for once. I had tried a few websites and ended up on promopro. It turns out that they were also hosting a giveaway during Christmas time for free gift cards. I thought, ok what's the catch but I actually won a gift card that I of course used for my Xmas presents, totally unexpected. The girl in charge of the giveaway even gave me a coupon list for some of my favorite stores via email. Super happy with the site and definitely not what I was expecting from your run of the mill coupon stores these days. Will definitely be using them again to save more money.

Tip for consumers: They have a ton of coupons, but they also take requests from customers about what coupons we would like to have. That's pretty cool I think.

ellaw10
12/2/14

I love saving money and I'll buy nothing without looking for coupon codes. PromoPro.com is a good and trustful website. I use it regularly and I'm used to serach coupons before I start shopping online.

Tip for consumers: PromoPro is a good place for those who want to earn bear money by submitting coupons in the promopro coummunity.

Questions? Get answers from the PromoPro.com staff and other customers.

PromoPro.com?