Proficient Automotive Transport

Proficient Automotive Transport has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Proficient Automotive Transport are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Proficient Automotive Transport?

“No Regard for Rules”

Kul M.
9/1/19

I saw one of the drivers of this company, not following the speed limits. When I got nearer, I saw that he had a mobile in his head and was texting while driving. A few minutes later, I realized that he was delivering my new car. When I pointed out his negligence, he spoke very rudely to me (maybe he was on something too.) Very dissatisfied with this so-called "premium" company.

kulm
September 1st, 2019
navidr7
August 26th, 2019
The driver was quite rude. It seemed had never seen a Mercedes before, let alone driven one but he acted like he owned the car. Complaints with the office yielded no results!
keithm283
May 31st, 2019
For a company that says "they will do what they say they will do" I was surprised by the kind of service I received from them. There was a delay in deliver which their customer support attributed to technicalities, how this was communicated to me was the issue.

Questions? Get answers from the Proficient Automotive Transport staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Proficient Automotive Transport?

Have a question about Proficient Automotive Transport?