Proficient Automotive Transport reviews

Suggest Category

kulm
9/1/19

I saw one of the drivers of this company, not following the speed limits. When I got nearer, I saw that he had a mobile in his head and was texting while driving. A few minutes later, I realized that he was delivering my new car. When I pointed out his negligence, he spoke very rudely to me (maybe he was on something too.) Very dissatisfied with this so-called "premium" company.

navidr7
8/26/19

The driver was quite rude. It seemed had never seen a Mercedes before, let alone driven one but he acted like he owned the car. Complaints with the office yielded no results!

keithm283
5/31/19

For a company that says "they will do what they say they will do" I was surprised by the kind of service I received from them. There was a delay in deliver which their customer support attributed to technicalities, how this was communicated to me was the issue.

Questions? Get answers from the Proficient Automotive Transport staff and other customers.

Proficient Automotive Transport?