PriorityTireOutlet reviews

Tel: 866-440-0177

claya21
Clay A.
3/20/19

It was a great deal on the size and tires I was searching for. The website made the transaction extremely easy and hopefully the product is shipped out fast.

jeremyd89
Jeremy D.
3/20/19

If it gets shipped fast I'LL probably continue to purchase tires for vehicles here. If not I'll go somewhere else.

davidg1031
david g.
3/19/19

................................................................................................................

gregoryd43
Gregory D.
3/18/19

easy, great price and fast. I ordered only 2 tires but they sent four. Called customer service and they offered to pick them up and pay for return shipping - no problem.

pierrea12
Pierre A.
3/17/19

Everything was good, only disappointment was that I never received any follow up on a tracking number or if the tires were shipped out so I had to call to find out what was going on. Thanks otherwise

saras401
Sara S.
3/17/19

Very easy to find and select the tire and size I needed, being able to purchase via PayPal is great - no need to get out my bankcards. Free shipping is a huge plus, and the price is outstanding.

anonymousq375
anonymous Q.
3/16/19

Found the product I was looking for with a great price. Checkout was easy, looking forward to get it delivered at my door.

chasityl
Chasity L.
3/14/19

Cheaper tires than I can buy in my area it might take a few days but it would be the same for my tire we have to order them no matter what

derekb133
Derek B.
3/14/19

First purchase and I'm still very new. I don't have enough experience in the process yet. I haven't even seen the purchased product at this point. Hoping it goes smoothly...

wilmera13
Wilmer A.
3/13/19

Second time ordering tires. Best price. I literally got my tires in like 2 days. I was surprised. No bs this is a good tire place to shop

dakotam14
Dakota M.
3/9/19

I Purchased A New Tire Only To Have It Pop In 2 Weeks. I Asked For A $25 Discount So I Could Get The Same Deal As I Originally Paid Which Was $107.99 ..And Got Declined. So Now Here I Am Paying $140.00 For A New One. So Much For Loyal Customer Satisfaction. It’s Bad Enough That I Have To Ride Around On A Spare Tire For 5 Days.

palomag5
Paloma G.
3/8/19

Can't wait to put these tires on my 06 Toyota Tacoma! These are going to look great on my Pro Comp wheels :)

globalcurrentcustomerfirstnamer
GLOBALCurrentCustomerFirstName R.
3/7/19

Called to verify in stock status of the tires and the operator was very smart and gave me great info on tires in general

stephene162
Stephen E.
3/6/19

I have only made a purchase so far. The website was quick and easy to use. The tires I purchased were priced well below most retailers.

andrewr407
Andrew R.
3/6/19

very easy went right though the sight and paypal is great dont have to get a card out and type all in done in 2mins

relvysl
Relvys L.
3/5/19

Me encanta la calidad del producto,solo que no pude tener mucha más información porque mi inglés no es muy bueno y no había nadie para responder en español lo demás satisfecho Gracias

teriw31
Teri W.
3/5/19

Have not received our tires yet, but the tires was an great deal and the site used Paypal so the shopping experience was simple.

glendaw37
Glenda W.
3/4/19

Great prices on the tires! Easy to find what we needed and each tire was explained so I could see the ply of tire and all the details.

josec317
Jose C.
3/4/19

The site is very organized and it provides amazing prices on great tires. I will continue to recommend my friends to this site.

jamesw1017
James w.
3/4/19

Fast shipping nice tires, order the wrong size the first time, hope return process go well we will see.

crystalw118
Crystal W.
3/3/19

Website was very helpful! Include a full description of the tires and pictures making it easy to find the tire I needed.

clauder23
Claude R.
3/3/19

Easy to order.
But no shipping/arrival date was given while I was in the purchase process. Hopefully they dont arrive 2 years from now?

orestesc1
Orestes C.
3/2/19

Great prices, free shipping! The reviews are VERY helpful especially when people with my same car talk about your products. A+. Thank you!

jesusq2
Jesus Q.
3/1/19

After several days of searching for inexpensive tires I came upon your website and saw that the prices are extremely low! Awesome!

justinm280
Justin M.
3/1/19

It will be a 5 star if shipped first thing in the morning. :) Love the coupon , it did help! Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the PriorityTireOutlet staff and other customers.

PriorityTireOutlet?