PriorityTireOutlet reviews

Tel: 866-440-0177

jimurll
Jimurl L.
1/11/19

Needed some shredders for an upcoming event, PriorityTire had the lowest cost 18" tires I could find, and they delivered quicker than Arthur Morgan could gallop an Arabian horse from Valentine to Saint Denis. Thank you PriorityTire

stepheng267
Stephen G.
1/11/19

Shipping was super fast. I ordered my tires on Saturday and had my tires on Tuesday. The tires were just as described. I am super satisfied with my purchase.

shaunm79
Shaun M.
1/10/19

spoke with a person from the company asking about info on tires I seen on ebay. he was very nice and easy going. so I visited the website and now hear I am!! customer for life

andrewh389
andrew h.
1/3/19

i love this store real fast on all my orders and I will would love to continue to do a lot of business with them.

perryh28
Perry H.
1/2/19

Best price by far. Still have to receive order, but wow so far. Be careful when ordering, first attempt almost had me pick up at store. Caught it on review order.

jasonj171
jason j.
12/31/18

Very good discount for first time buyer! A+ for overall satisfaction! Free shipping is awesome for something that size!

anonymoust266
anonymous T.
12/31/18

easy orderering, the only thing is I need a numbered invoice for the product to get reimbursement from my employer

rhondat48
Rhonda T.
12/30/18

The prices on Priority Tire are amazing. I compared Reviews to narrow a tire that would work on gravel roads, and this site SAVES money and time.

paulb1066
Paul B.
12/28/18

So, I don't know who you guys are but your website was excellent with all the information I needed
The price was outstanding, and free delivery is always a plus, but 2 days ahead of schedule was the better than I could ask for.
Thanks...Paul

meganc131
Megan C.
12/27/18

So far so good. First time shopping with this company, but I found the tires I needed very easily and the price for four tires were great!

karlh67
Karl H.
12/24/18

Hard to use the website.
Very slow response to the order.
No weekend service led to a very long delay in delivery

jont69
Jon T.
12/20/18

Could not see discount code for 15% off because of message pop up, would appreciate 15% discount, thanks!

juliem518
Julie M.
12/17/18

It took a little time to experdite, Having to call your office,
Fortunately I got through . Hopefully I can receive before Christmas.

kathleenm341
Kathleen M.
12/17/18

Good but had some difficulty moving from text box to text box on checkout. That could have been at my end though, but it felt like a slow server or something.

rickys63
Ricky S.
12/15/18

Your asking for a answer right has been placed, I cant rate or give feedback on how or if I would use your services again

globalcurrentcustomerfirstnamev
GLOBALCurrentCustomerFirstName V.
12/8/18

I have used priority via Walmart and have always been pleased with the fast accurate service and quality tires that balance well.

ericah84
Erica H.
12/7/18

An adverage new tire for me is around $160 a tire for nothing special all season tires. I havr been looking for an AT tire because i like the way they handle better, will i was frustrated with the high prices everywhere else, i was almost ready to get some regular tires until 8 came across priority tire. I looked up the size of my tire and believe it or not under $100 per tire including shipping, and it was the AT tire i was looking for. I was estatic and joyed when it only took 2 days for them to arrive at my house.

stevenl136
Steven L.
12/5/18

The ordering web page is NOT easy to use. It is still clumsy, but takes some getting use to. Not being able to change an address was vexing. Not easy to input coupon.

I can't yet tell about the tires as they're not yet on the wheels! But they look fine! Thanks!

globalcurrentcustomerfirstnameo
GLOBALCurrentCustomerFirstName O.
12/5/18

This site needs more reviews for each tire but I was able to look up reviews online somewhere else and determine what’s best for me

adamw162
Adam W.
12/3/18

Great price on tires. Only drag was shipping, which was not directly connected to priority tire. Delivery driver kept rescheduling deliveries and wouldn't deliver. Fedex was very helpful in allowing me to pick the tires up at the local terminal.

marke114
Mark E.
12/2/18

Easy to order and prompt delivery. I'm very happy with ride improvement,great set of tires! Thanks for the awesome service!

russellh86
Russell H.
12/2/18

Excellent product and excellent price wish you would include installation fee when sent to license garage

jamess1462
James S.
11/29/18

Prices are competitive and free shipping is a bonus. Haven’t received order yet but have high hopes!

josephk160
Joseph K.
11/28/18

Tires came fast and undamaged unlike mr wheel deal who sent me wheels and tires that leak all the time and wore down extremely fast and came damaged

jenniferg277
Jennifer G.
11/26/18

I went through the ordering process with the idea that I would be able to save a few bucks entering a promo code for either Black Friday, or the FIRST5 code. I was unable to enter either.

Questions? Get answers from the PriorityTireOutlet staff and other customers.

PriorityTireOutlet?