Review of Printwithusa

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

williamy11
8/4/17

I have a question regarding that if an old Canon MP460 printer was able to print via a android cell phone. I searched web and got on this site. A pop up window came on and showing a "support Agent". After few line chat, she gave me a 888-347-6555 number to call. A man on the phone was not give me any help on MP460, but trying to tell me that my PC had something wrong with the LAN setting. I ended call and went the web site again, the same "Support Agent" popup again the this time she give me another number 844-421-5818 to call. This time the man on the phone told they can help me to make MP460 working by cell phone via wifi connection, but there will be a fee charged. I ended call and checked both 8xx number and found both were not listed. Canon web site support confirmed that the MP460 only has USB connection but no LAN or wifi. It seems to me that the "Print with USA" just want to make money from any one trying to get some help.

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you call the 8xx number the online support agent gave to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Printwithusa staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Printwithusa