Review of PrintStar

Tel: 1-888-224-5001
printstarnow.com@domainsbyproxy.com

custfirstnamec
6/8/18

I called needing some hand holding (this is my first printed project), Summer made this process a breeze! I look forward to developing further!

jesusf27
Jesus F.
6/4/18

Ordering was extremely easy and their customer service is above and beyond. Definitely recommend it!

herberts37
HERBERT S.
5/6/18

HAD TO RUN THRU PROCEDURE 3 TIMES TO GET INFO IN ORDER!!!
SEEMS A LITTLE TOO COMPLICATED?
EXPERIENCE WILL BE GOOD/BAD WHEN PRODUCT IS RECEIVED.
=======================================
PRODUCT RECEIVED - 5 STARS

davorg3
Davor G.
4/5/18

I have been using Print Star for few years now and have alway been extremely happy with their service
Kevin and his crew are professional and offer excellent customer service

carla40
carl a.
3/15/18

Quick checkout and easy options. Better definition of a difference between a regular booklet and a magazine would help as they start at the same price. :)

williamu10
William U.
3/10/18

Pretty simple, would be good if it said somewhere on the website that value cards can be printed on matte - had to call the store to get this information.

keitha61
Keith A.
3/9/18

I feel a little uncertain about the final product. I would like a representative to contact me to confirm the details of the project.

custfirstnamec7
2/21/18

Competitive prices & Easy to work with! We look forward to using them more.

Bob
Biomedical Research Laboratories

custfirstnamec6
1/26/18

Just would like to know what my shipping is going to be and if I can get the FIRSTORDER promo code. Good customer service so far!

halleckc1
Halleck C.
12/17/17

Sorry if my image dimensions do not match the size exactly, I'll fix that next time when I know what adjustments to make. Thanks.

valerieh85
Valerie H.
12/10/17

The prints turned out great. I had some technical issues, but they were happy to help. I found their prices to be very reasonable and they had a very quick turnaround. I would highly suggest sending future prints to PrintStar.

custfirstnamec5
11/27/17

Entered lots of info before website told me email was already in use (i.e. I had an account already, which I'd forgotten). And had a heckuva time getting website to accept the year of credit card expiration date - active area small and not on arrow.

custfirstnamec4
9/1/17

Kevin always takes such good care of us here at Avenir! Because of Kevin and your companies wonderful quality of work, we only use you for all of our work and the work our clients need!

michaelo168
Michael O.
6/29/17

I placed an order on a Tuesday afternoon and it was ready by Thursday! The quality was excellent and staff was very friendly. I will be using their services again and recommend them to anyone looking for great printing service at a great deal!

debbiet91
Debbie T.
6/29/17

I feel good to talk with Kevin yesterday and decided to go with PrintStarNow. It will be fantastic once I get them this afternoon.

maeves
Maeve S.
6/29/17

We have been working with PrintStarNow for a year now. They have been great business partners, offering high-quality products at extremely reasonable prices with exceptional service. Highly recommend them as a business partner.

lifeo
Life O.
6/29/17

Printstarnow is the best! They go above and beyond what is asked of them! I will only use them in the future for all of my work needs.

kelseys39
Kelsey S.
6/29/17

I overall like using this site but had some issues with files not uploading properly first try. It seems to be working now (Something about clicking on the image for the product rather than the "order now" seemed to mess it up?) I really like this service so far tho and the only other thing that I think should be added is in the cart it should show which files are with which orders so it's easy to tell at a glance if everything has been uploaded properly!

margauxd
margaux d.
6/29/17

order form is a little annoying because i had to reenter everything a couple times but your prices are good! I'm hoping to permanently switch from vistaprint!

markl496
Mark L.
6/29/17

Prior to placing the order, i called and spoke with Kevin and he was very helpful and promised to take care of my order. Amazing customer service.

susans715
Susan S.
6/29/17

I own an invitation business and go to PrintStar for all of my orders! They're reliable, quick, efficient, and extremely friendly. They don't make me feel like just another number. I highly recommend them!

111 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the PrintStar staff and other customers.

PrintStar?