Review of Printland

contactus@printland.in

22 reviews with 1 star

madhurip1
10/28/19
I have ordered hoodie one and galf month back.. Till now I didn't recieved my product.. at the time of placing the order it was mentioned like it will get delivered in 6-9 days.. And in the Order tracking page it is displaying like It will get dispatched on 28th sep but its already 28th oct.. I have contacted to customer care multiple times.. no proper response.. There is no chance of getting money back.. If we cancle the order money will be added as Printland reward points and we have ro use them for next order.. 1st time order only they are unable to deliver then how we can trust them again.. My best suggestion is not to go for this site.. worst site.. worst service.. worst customer care.. worst cancellation policy..
mohammeda314
10/12/19
It's been two months they are not delivering the product nor refunding the amount. Never buy from them and tell friends the same. So that they don't get fooled.
dharmendark
9/27/19
I request you all not to buy anyone, anything with printland. because they are Fraud . Bad company, Bad services, Bad/ No Support !!
chamkaurs4
9/9/19
Never order any product from their website and if you are still planning, kindly don't give advance payment

They will never release your order on time and their sales manager are so busy, some are on leave and some not available on desk and some don't know about the order details

They can't retain any new customer at all !!

16 Days over and still no clue about whether they will deliver or not my order and No clue about the REFUND status
pundhirp
9/4/19
If you made order from printland then you have much patience to take long term follow ups for your order first then for its invoice, its just a trap. Do not stuck here. Its better to go for other websites or offline vendors.
Arshiya is the only spoc i here who never responds to cutomer. I ordered mugs on 6-july , took follow up fo rthat for atleast on emonth and now till date I am taking follow up fo rmy invoice which should be share on email automatically.
Worst service printland, and founder too.
vanis7
6/26/19
My product was supposed to be delivered on june 10th and my order no is 100547736.Till today i didnot receive and i didnot get any update from them.I dont even wanna give one start for the worst service they are providing
praveens31
6/14/19
My order number 100546348 was supposed to be delivered on 10th Jun19. Online tracking shows 'processing' till today 15th Jun19. I ordered bulk for a team event and ended up in embarassing situation because of this irresponsible company Printland. Their whatsapp service @ *******154 is useless and the customer support 011 - 42 222 888 always you can hear music and can't talk to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Printland is a FRAUD company

shivamk11
6/8/19
It's been 2 months I have not received my order still on processing stage
Worst customer service also they don't pick the calls
kalpanadevin
6/5/19
delivery time is not on time. I could not track my order. really pathetic. Tried to track the shipment though my delivery date is june 3rd, still I could not get my order.
divyap16
5/20/19
I have ordered a customised parker pen on 9th of May, The supposed to be delivery date was 19th may. It is 21st today and there is no response from their side. I didnt receive my product still and they are not even responding. NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, WORST SITE EVER.
abarajithaa
5/2/19
Very very worst experience where I ever had in my life with anybody...cheating fellows.ordered thrice amount they have debited but product they have not produced..I have done so many personalised products with other companies..but this company cheated a lot
nitinf
4/8/19
careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people
megav
3/29/19
WE MADE BULK ORDER FOR OUR STUDENTS , DID FULL PAYMENT, ORDER NOT DELIVERED BY PRINT LAND. AFTER THAT THEY DO NOT PICK OUR CALL NOR DO NOT REPLY OUR EMAIL. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
ORDER NO IS 100534631
rajnib1
3/25/19
Ordered 30 customized pendrives for our annual conference. The delivery date is overdue by 10 days now. Tracking doesn't work, they don't answer emails and they dont pick up the phone. I think this site may be an online scam
komalg3
3/25/19
It is the worst online service company, they dont care about customers, their orders. They will take money and than it will become difficult to connect to them post than. you have to keep on following them for our order and in end they will say it is out of stock.
batteryb1
2/26/19
First, don't make the payment in advance, even if they don't have a product they will never return your money. Second, quality of the product is way too inferior than Chinese products available in your local roadside market. On customer care you will find a lady named Aakriti who will be abusive if you will talk about cancellation or refund. They don't have any seniors or dedicated teams. They r just a team of 2 ppl, and they get their products delivered and printed from Chandani Chowk and Dariyaganj respectively.

Based on my personal experience- A big NO NO for printland products coz u will be stoned after talking to their customer care!!
anilk68
1/14/19
Don't believe the reviews in their website. They are just written by themselves. After ordering for ten diaries which they promised to deliver in a week, I'm still waiting for the same to be delivered even after one month. Their customer service is so pathetic that they don't have anything else to utter than " No Stock". If they have no stock i wonder why they even take orders. However in their website you can still see 100 of diaries available to order but when you order them and pay money, the next minute they will say no stock. Its a fraudulent company. Please dont waste your time and money.
drc61
12/3/18
Never ever order with this people,just check true reviews about them in websites ,even in their fb page. Once after your order they will not process and when you call ,they wil compel you to buy some crap for the money you paid.Even that you wil not get for months.Customer care technically is working to loot from you.I have registered a complaint in Indian e website and I ask everyone to do the same ,until the licences of this people is gtg cancelled.
arunm11
11/18/18
Worst experience ever just selling scrap You will get good quality printing from other sources charging 75rs for every single product.Bull$#*! company having 5th pass call centre girls for customer service don't know how to speak properly.
shashankg7
9/23/18
Couple of months ago, I ordered a custom designed OnePlus 5T cover. What I ordered vs What I got you can clearly see in pics below. They completely jeopardized the design. Never going order anything from these morons.
harig6
7/30/18
They take ages to deliver the product. On being asked the reason, they replied stating that the order was "out of stock". On asking for a refund, their reply was "We can refund it only to your wallet and not into your bank account"
surajs24
6/12/18
Don't believe on these 5 star reviews.
I ordered a black personalized coffee mug around 12 days ago before birthday of my friend thinking their committed delivery the of maximum 7 to 8 days. The birthday has gone now it's already 15 days I haven't received it yet. Every time I am calling them they are saying that we will deliver it today and will share the snapshot of the status in 5 min. Which is again a lie.

Their customer care service is horrible, Akanksha, a customer care executive talked so rudely that she even threatened me to disconnect the call when I asked her to transfer the call to seniors. Aakriti another customer care executive from same team I guess was again a lier. She said sir we will send you an email with commitment that we will be delivering it by today itself anyhow. Three days have gone after that. I have neither received her email nor my product.

Mr Wasim their supervisor is again of same category again no satisfactorily response from them.

This is the worse experience till now of my life.

Fake and paid testimonials. Please don't believe the reviews in their website as they are all created by them. Do check neutral sites for review.

By Anil K.

There are only 2 women and 1 men who wil lie the same way everytime you call . Sometimes they wil cut your call asking to hold and several time they wil not even pick.Their tracking details are just a eye wash,nothing works.

By Dr C.

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.
Questions? Get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Printland