Review of Printems.com

Sanford, ME

davids1237
David S.
12/12/18

Everything has been good, from the website experience, to the customer service, to the quality of the printed materials. Thank you for everything?

donnac401
Donna C.
12/11/18

Very easy to work with, and the online chat was very helpful.
Also, thanks so much for labeling the box to be placed under cover on the porch. That is where they left it.

marks636
Mark S.
10/18/18

should not have to search for jobs by date. image of job should be apparent during reorder process.
lost all data input when editing my credit card address.

francescai2
Francesca I.
6/20/18

The site is very easy to use. The two 'buy now' buttons on the last page before checkout confused me a bit. Excited to see how it turns out! Thanks!

lisat214
Lisa T.
9/20/17

So easy to order! Excellent prices! Product's print quality was exceptional! I will definitely be ordering more!

garretta14
Garrett A.
9/20/17

Easy shopping experience with great prices. I'm looking forward to the final product, and hopefully great print quality. We print quite a bit here at Goddess Garden, and I hope we just found a new vendor!

bethk52
Beth K.
8/31/17

The place to type in the security code for the credit card, second time around, doesn't allow for anything to be typed into the field.

lizm130
Liz M.
6/29/17

I had a tricky print job with odd formatting that I needed quickly. The Printems team was helpful and fast.

manyad2
Manya D.
6/29/17

Printems has a much simpler and easier to use upload system than other online printing services. The turn around time was really fast and of course the quality was fantastic - my client and I were both really happy with the service and look forward to using it on future projects!

steinm8
stein m.
6/29/17

Love Love Love Printems - super fast turn around and excellent customer service. We will not print anywhere else!

sarahm466
Sarah M.
6/29/17

I use Printems for my business cards as well as labels. Their printing exceeds my expectations and has gotten many compliments from customers. The ordering process was very easy and I really appreciated the fact that for local customers, pickup is available to save on shipping costs.

robinf49
Robin F.
6/29/17

Printems is my go to site for basic or quick printing jobs where I know a standard coated or uncoated paper is going to work for my clients. Honestly, the standard paper works for most jobs anyway; only a few clients need or want specialty papers or treatments. The site is easy to understand and has a ton of good options for things like business cards, holiday cards, brochures, flyers, posters, etc. Pretty much everything I need is right there. I can refer my clients there to get pricing, so they can see how the price changes when they increase quantities or change the specs of the job at all. It's easy to upload files, so just about every part of the process-- and sometimes all of it if I don't go see a physical proof --can be done right at my computer. I can get quick turnaround w/a very simple process both online and in person when the job gets picked up or shipped, etc. I feel comfortable telling my clients that the pricing is reasonable, the turnaround is great and the quality is always there--both in the end product and the customer service.

ceceliar5
Cecelia R.
6/29/17

Printems is AMAZING! They have anything and everything you want to get your business running and the customer service team is super helpful! If you want excellent quality and fast materials, definitely use Printems!

joannav10
Joanna V.
6/29/17

I've ordered business cards multiple times and the quality and service is amazing. I will not go anywhere else for my printing needs.

lorraineh48
Lorraine H.
6/29/17

The BIG secret here is that you're dealing with a large commercial offset printing company that offers highest quality digital printing. Other companies may job out this type of work to third parties or have a press in their garage. Not Printems. This is a large print shop with 30 years in the biz. Old school know how with state of the art digital printing presses.

nicolem250
Nicole M.
6/29/17

Just a tad confused about what to expect next. Will I be sent a PDF proof before the order is processed? =)

mikem821
Mike M.
6/29/17

so fast and easy! I love knowing the folks at Edison Press are behind it in case there is an issue with the order too - extra peace of mind!

erinc147
Erin C.
6/29/17

Using Printems.com was so easy. I ordered Save the Date magnets for my wedding, and the customer service team was incredibly helpful, the ordering process was simple, and I received my magnets in just a few days. They were high quality and beautiful - we received so many compliments from our guests about how nice they were. I have no doubt that I will use Printems again.

robinj76
Robin J.
6/29/17

I couldn't have been happier w/this job. I needed an incredibly fast turnaround and you guys really saved me a lot of time and trouble by surpassing the estimated completion date!

robertw604
Robert W.
6/29/17

First order. Not easy to navigate the order screen, especially getting shipping and billing addresses entered.

michellec361
Michelle C.
5/27/17

I like your ordering system, but wish that I didn't have to specify certain things as "custom." You're great about accommodating them, but I worry that I might forget to write them in when they are not standard options.

82 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Printems.com staff and other customers.

Printems.com?