Review of Principlecs

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

user415
3/26/09

CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD CHARGES! - I found charges on my credit card that are not mine from this website. I don't know where they got my card number! I am very selective as to how I use it on the internet. This site claims they service disgusting websites. Their support line, <strong>FindSupportOnline.com, does the same thing according to a web review I found. I had to cancel my card which is a real hassle for me because I have regular genuine items charged to it and now I have to wait for another card from my bank and then contact everyone. Language on their webites include the statement "</strong>A billing chargeback will place your name, address, zip code, and credit card number into an Internet fraud database. ALL INTERNET CREDIT CARD COMPANIES USE THIS DATABASE. We DO NOT have any control over this fraud database.

If you chargeback your membership, the billing company WILL add your information to the ban database. If you get into this database you will not be able to use that billing company again. It is impossible to get off the ban lists.

<strong>BE SMART! DON'T DESTROY YOUR INTERNET CREDIT BY BEING ADDED TO THIS LIST AND INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD! "

This is a threat. I have disputed the charge anyway.

Denver, CO</strong>

Questions? Get answers from the Principlecs staff and other customers.

Principlecs?