PrimitiveSolution reviews

Tel: (+880) 1687 109314
sales@primitivesolution.com

zarint
8/21/16

There are many gorgeous leather bags! Staff very friendly and helpful. I have bought a gorgeous leather bag from this website. This bag was fantastic!!!! Beautifully crafted in every way. It fits me perfect. I will definitely order again from this website! Thank you Bags-market.

jamesb422
8/21/16

It's very simple, very comfortable, except on the back, it's a bit rough on the tendon, especially if you don't wear socks. The package came to the max time that it said on the website. That's why I bought these shoes from this website. I received my shoes & I love them.The best part is everybody congratulate me on how good they look at my feet.

aarushia
8/20/16

I am absolutely in love with this dress! The lace details are gorgeous, and the neckline is so beautiful too!!! I bought Black Elegant Abstract Asymmetric Midi Dress & I ordered a size small, since that it's my usual size. The fit was nice & looked amazing. The quality on mine was flawless. I can honestly say this website is very faithful.

belalh1
8/16/16

This was my first time ordering from SiteJabber.com. I purchased this dress for my sister. The quality and fit are exceptionally & attractive. This dress color & cloth quality are perfect. It is absolutely beautiful and arrived very quickly! I will buy more dress from here in the future.
This is a super reliable website that I would recommend to anyone and have recommended to many of my friends already.

Questions? Get answers from the PrimitiveSolution staff and other customers.

PrimitiveSolution?