This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Primewire.unblocked.pw

Primewire.unblocked.pw has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Primewire.unblocked.pw?

“Malicious site that ROBS from its members”

J V.
2/24/18

I was a member if this site for over 8 years+. I've seen it all first hand. These days, I no longer use ANY Primewire site. From hate-mongering and open racism to psychotic moderators with no accountability, to excessive amounts of broken links the once darling of streaming is a dilapidated shell of it's former self. More important, this so called "free" sites uses members' CPUs to move crypto currency! I've seen the evidence in my task manager. Is being berrated by lonely, bitter mods really worth risking your CPU? There are plenty of other sites. Avoid this one like the plague.

jamiev30
February 24th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Avoid entirely! Use any of the other film streaming sites.

Questions? Get answers from the Primewire.unblocked.pw staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Primewire.unblocked.pw?

Have a question about Primewire.unblocked.pw?