Primewire.mx

Primewire.mx has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Primewire.mx?

“Misleading, false information, harassment. Mods...”

J V.
4/7/18

All mods on ANY PrimeWire film site are full to the waterline with sociopaths. Any those who enjoy that behaviour will enjoy it. Their film selection sucks, especially since I've stopped caring or reporting bad links, which I did simply to be a good member. The thanks I got? A mute over nothing that they could define. All my comments were deleted so they had no back up or any substantial accusations. Suspicious? Oh yea! I truly hope they are taken down SOON.

jamiev30
April 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Primewire.mx staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Primewire.mx?

Have a question about Primewire.mx?