PrimeSettings.com reviews

sales@primesettings.com

6 reviews with 5 stars

alexz43
2/6/17

after reviewing dozens of websites for an engagement ring, i found the perfect one here, it was custom made and i was very happy with the finished product, it was shipped overnight by fedex and i received it on christmas eve and surprised my now fiance, i purchased the led ring box and it set the diamond off with a beautiful sparkle. i would purchase from them again.

terrym115
1/23/17

My wife is on love with the engagement ring I got her and everyone who has seen it can't believe how great it looks!

sandral102
1/9/17

Beautiful engagement ring. Great value. She loves it. Will definitely be buying wedding band from Primesettings.

daver114
1/4/17

Trustworthy and very infomative. I was worried and searched everywhere and but i got exactly what I was looking for at an unbelievable price. Looked great, fit perfect and wife loves it. No need to hesitate at all. They took care of everything and made it easy with no worries!

lauriek20
12/27/16

Didn't know what to expect as first time purchase of a decent value. Customer service answered all questions promptly and product was shipped super fast, and was followed up with an valuation certificate. Very happy with the bridal ring set we ordered. Thank you

ashelyj1
11/18/16

My husband and I had been looking for the perfect engagement ring for some time.

We shopped at several well-known jewelry stores and were surprised by the very high prices and low quality.

With PrimeSettings.com, we found the perfect ring at a reasonable and affordable price.

I have recommended them to many of my friends and will continue to do so. The customer service was an added benefit as well--all call staff were exemplary.

Questions? Get answers from the PrimeSettings.com staff and other customers.

PrimeSettings.com?