Prime Psychiatric Care, LLC reviews

Tel: 412-274-0303
customerservice@ppcpgh.com

seank103
11/16/18

Very responsible and caring staff devoted to their patients needs and potential concerns. Great communication methods including online and face to face. Very lenient and forgiving.

elizabethj172
11/6/18

Incompetent and unorganized. Larry is extremely unprofessional and the staff cannot do their jobs. Yes it may be easy to schedule, but that does not make up for the crappy service.

noelec1
10/29/18

Jill has had patients like me before, which felt amazing that she knew how to care for my situation. I also loved that she offered alternatives to traditional dosage and office visits based on her experience with other working professionals. Super happy to have found this practice.

mackenziek11
10/18/18

My experience was exceptional. All my questions and concerns were answered, recent life changes were evaluated, and other potential resources were discussed. The plan of care going forward was also thoroughly reviewed. Overall, my experience was exceptional and I look forward to my next session.

seanc201
9/15/18

My visit turned out to be very comfortable and as relaxing as I could be. The intake went well. I felt at ease talking about issues that are troubling to me. I will need more guidance and am quite sure I will find here.

jacquelineg69
9/13/18

I have finally found a psychiatrist that I can trust to listen and help me manage my symptoms/ concerns. I did not feel judged and I was instantly comfortable speaking my mind.

karend356
8/21/18

have to sit through too long of a voice mail, cant actually talk to anyone. I leave a message and its not returned for days. There is no viable email, very bad customer service.

ba74
7/28/18

I was able to schedule my appointment online and be seen for an eval in 3 days! My meds were sent electronically and I paid my co payment through the pay portal too.

Questions? Get answers from the Prime Psychiatric Care, LLC staff and other customers.

Prime Psychiatric Care, LLC?