Review of Prime Psychic

Tel: 6141465487650
info@primepsychic.com

willied11
7/7/16

Amelia was fantastic I did not share anything. Not a coincidence I found her we share the same first name and nicknames. She was 100% accurate on everything and shed light on things. This has been the best reading I have ever had. She picked up on my twin flame soulmate. I will be back to see her again. Many blessings and thank you, Amelia.

davidb522
7/7/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

gracer29
7/7/16

I had a soul retrieval with Peyton. She helped ground me and gave me meditations to keep me grounded. It was very interesting and I would suggest it for anyone who feels out of balance. I plan to go back for a reading and some personal work with her.

richardb244
7/7/16

I was a bit hesitant at first hand. Caroline voice is so warm and welcoming...I hadn't been feeling good and Caroline picked up on it instantly!!! She convinced me to go to the doctor cause i was very scared about my health...Thnx Caroline

joanc55
7/5/16

Addison is mindblowingly good. SHE is steadfast in her accuracy and can see tiny details. I trust this woman with my life. She has never steered me wrong and has never been wrong in her readings. Even the unbelievable details have come to pass. SHE is a TRUELY gifted see-er.

dianef40
7/5/16

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!!! This was my first time reading with her and she is VERY VERY VERY ACCURATE!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST ON THIS SITE!!!!!!

josew10
6/22/16

It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive,I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.

kendrag8
6/22/16

I went to see Lillian this weekend and was immediately struck by her ability to tap into my exact reasons for visiting. Within minutes she was able to identify events and people that she could never had known unless truly gifted. She immediately made me feel safe and comfortable and provided me with peace I was looking for about my future. Thank you!

donaldg32
6/11/16

I have had the pleasure of two readings with Leah. She is supportive and amazing. The first time she read for me she predicted a settlement for a legal suit to come in two parts and that was dead on accurate because it did. She is a wonderful caring soul that I trust and look forward to reading with again in the future.

freddies24

sends good traffic

kathyb95
6/4/16

Kaylee is gifted, honest and accurate. She told me things that she had no way of knowing about. Amazingly, she predicted when my house would sell! In personal and business matters I would always call her to evaluate the situation. I recommend her above all others.

pamelas89
6/4/16

Has been positive to me on the questions....I guess only time will tell how true have been the predictions....

ninay6
5/11/16

Aubrey helped me to clear my chakras so that I could stop feeling blocked in so many areas of my life. She taught me simple techniques over the phone, and I have continued to benefit from them. I really recommend Aubrey. Her ability to see what's going on and hear messages from her spirit guides is accurate, and her presence is always compassionate. I highly recommend her.

shellys35
5/1/16

so far it is good

edn303
4/26/16

WOW is short for what I learned tonight. Very emotional session. I was given messages from the other side and a lot of info without asking anything. He told me about my great grandfather and him being part of a war. Yes, he was part of Mexicos independence war in the 1900's.

stevea92
4/15/16

I really enjoy talking to her, she makes sure that you understand what she is talking about. By far one of the best. She dose not waste your time. And don't go over your head. Breaks everything so you know what's going on. You will never be disappointed.

jenniferb206
4/15/16

Isabelle is a very gifted psychic, she uses several different methods for accuracy. I was very pleased with my reading and would recommend her highly.

natashial10
4/12/16

I knew I wanted to work with Adeline the minute I talked with her. She gave me understanding and caring over the phone for quite awhile, even before she came to my home to help me figure out what was happening here. I felt her loving, comfortable presence as if I knew her forever. I could immediately connect with her and I feel she saved my life.

leat28
4/9/16

sends good traffic

bonniej20
3/31/16

Alexandra is awesome! She is beautifully engaged with life and has a lovely spiritual energy. I have always felt right at home with her, and would highly recommend her for soul retrival, psychic readings, or healing of any kind. Thank you so much for helping me find my path!

timmyc9
3/31/16

Thomas provided a brief reading for me based solely on a photo. He connected with my mother who passed a little over a year ago. He accurately identified some current struggles and provided me with uplifting, sound, and compassionate guidance on how to proceed. His positive energy and passion for his work is evident even through a written reading. I would highly recommend him and will also seek out his services again myself. Thank you Thomas!

eugenel16
3/30/16

I had my first session with Dylan and was so impressed not only with the information, but with Dylan's humor and honesty in delivering it. I intially made this call looking for direction in my work and the relocation of my family. I was given so much more than this. Dylan not only gave me insight, he was able to bring through some very special souls that have passed. Thanks Dylan!

chrisw165
3/24/16

great conversion rates

charlesh116
3/19/16

I found Evan's insight into my personal and professional lives amazing. My meeting with him has given me the guidance I needed to get my life back on track professionally and has provided me personally with a greater sense of peace. I plan to meet with him again to continue my growth in both of these areas.

susans209
3/19/16

Ellie's session came at a time in my life where I really needed support and direction. The information was right on, she knew things that no one could possibly know....very accurate. Through Ellie's gift and vision I am empowered and have tremendous hope for the future. I trust her completely and will visit her again.

Questions? Get answers from the Prime Psychic staff and other customers.

Prime Psychic?