Review of Prime Psychic

Tel: 6141465487650
info@primepsychic.com

willied11
7/7/16

Amelia was fantastic I did not share anything. Not a coincidence I found her we share the same first name and nicknames. She was 100% accurate on everything and shed light on things. This has been the best reading I have ever had. She picked up on my twin flame soulmate. I will be back to see her again. Many blessings and thank you, Amelia.

davidb522
7/7/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

gracer29
7/7/16

I had a soul retrieval with Peyton. She helped ground me and gave me meditations to keep me grounded. It was very interesting and I would suggest it for anyone who feels out of balance. I plan to go back for a reading and some personal work with her.

richardb244
7/7/16

I was a bit hesitant at first hand. Caroline voice is so warm and welcoming...I hadn't been feeling good and Caroline picked up on it instantly!!! She convinced me to go to the doctor cause i was very scared about my health...Thnx Caroline

joanc55
7/5/16

Addison is mindblowingly good. SHE is steadfast in her accuracy and can see tiny details. I trust this woman with my life. She has never steered me wrong and has never been wrong in her readings. Even the unbelievable details have come to pass. SHE is a TRUELY gifted see-er.

dianef40
7/5/16

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!!! This was my first time reading with her and she is VERY VERY VERY ACCURATE!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST ON THIS SITE!!!!!!

kellys163
6/23/16

I want to express my sincere appreciation to you.You validated & expounded on several situations I have been going through & provided valuable insight on how to approach them moving forward. I have greater confidence in my strength to continue to stand in truth and integrity. I am so grateful that you were able to also validate messages from my mother. I will release the toxic relationships and reclaim my power so that I can follow the divine path that is intended for me. Many Thanks Blessings

josew10
6/22/16

It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive,I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.

kendrag8
6/22/16

I went to see Lillian this weekend and was immediately struck by her ability to tap into my exact reasons for visiting. Within minutes she was able to identify events and people that she could never had known unless truly gifted. She immediately made me feel safe and comfortable and provided me with peace I was looking for about my future. Thank you!

hildaw2
6/12/16

I have known Muhammad for 1+ yrs and he has been an amazing teacher as I learn to be an intuitive prospector. After attending eye-opening workshops with him, I was ready for my first reading. I asked Marc to lead, and the experience was overwhelming and emotional. It's amazing that someone could know you so well without knowing those details that you choose to keep to yourself. He helped me understand that everything is significant and I am on the right path. I recommend Muhammad to both family/friends.

charlesh125
6/11/16

I found Evan's insight into my personal and professional lives amazing. My meeting with him has given me the guidance I needed to get my life back on track professionally and has provided me personally with a greater sense of peace. I plan to meet with him again to continue my growth in both of these areas.

donaldg32
6/11/16

I have had the pleasure of two readings with Leah. She is supportive and amazing. The first time she read for me she predicted a settlement for a legal suit to come in two parts and that was dead on accurate because it did. She is a wonderful caring soul that I trust and look forward to reading with again in the future.

susans230
6/8/16

Ellie's session came at a time in my life where I really needed support and direction. The information was right on, she knew things that no one could possibly know....very accurate. Through Ellie's gift and vision I am empowered and have tremendous hope for the future. I trust her completely and will visit her again.

gregorya11
6/4/16

She was absolutely pulling at my heart strings. she honest, loving and a true woman of her words! first meeting was over the phone second will be in person! I can't wait to meet her she is absolutely an angel. you are in my prayers always! truly one of god's angels

freddies24

sends good traffic

alberts64
6/4/16

I recently had a reading with Keira. She was very helpful in some decisions I had to make for my business. She was very compassionate and accurate with the reading. She made me feel relaxed and positive with my decision. Thanks for everything.

kathyb95
6/4/16

Kaylee is gifted, honest and accurate. She told me things that she had no way of knowing about. Amazingly, she predicted when my house would sell! In personal and business matters I would always call her to evaluate the situation. I recommend her above all others.

henryc72

pamelas89
6/4/16

Has been positive to me on the questions....I guess only time will tell how true have been the predictions....

marthah42
5/16/16

Just had my first reading from Skyler it was very relaxing n I'm going to try everything she has told me I'm very please from my reading will be going back Thank you

christopherj46
5/15/16

I have been touched by Lucas in ways that are impossible to explain. What started with a reading for someone else has pulled me and my family to Lucas. She came to us right when we would need her the most. Lucas's readings have been accurate, insightful and with amazing detail. We'be laughed and cried together with my grandson and now grandsons and it has been beautiful. I highly recommend Lucas she has been such a blessing in my life.

anthonym156
5/14/16

I'm very grateful to have been referred to Owen, and have consulted with him several times over the last few years. He is the real deal! He has been spot on every time, and everything has unfolded exactly as he said it would. Amazing! I'm now at another crossroads in my life, and can't wait for my session on Monday to consult with him again before making a major decision. His gift is a gift to us all. :)

lilliem26
5/14/16

I have found Gianna to be honest as she holds nothing back,her insight is truly amazing.I have had several readings with her and will continue to do so.Her readings are direct and to the point and have been spot on.

helenes8
5/14/16

not good. so fake and she/he called me hun and babe which are such turn offs and red flag that person is a fake.

ninay6
5/11/16

Aubrey helped me to clear my chakras so that I could stop feeling blocked in so many areas of my life. She taught me simple techniques over the phone, and I have continued to benefit from them. I really recommend Aubrey. Her ability to see what's going on and hear messages from her spirit guides is accurate, and her presence is always compassionate. I highly recommend her.

Questions? Get answers from the Prime Psychic staff and other customers.

Prime Psychic?