Review of Prime4choice

Tel: 00852-9717525
20support@prime4choice.com

gabrielam30
7/21/18

I waited longer than 2 months to get the product and it was dried out. Repeatedly I messaged them and as of now I gave not gotten any response. They just steal your money.

liangb1
4/16/18

Your service attitude is very good. You will deal with problems in time and will often visit you later.The quality of the product is also good, not much to say, bought to know

christinam161
4/16/18

wonderful site. High quality products at a very reasonable price. Exactly the product what I am looking for.

gangl3
Gang L.
4/16/18

wonderful site . 3 years ago and I use it. High quality products at a very reasonable price. There is excellent technical support for problem solving. I do not forget the speed of delivery

sherrys106
4/16/18

I'm using Prime4choice for a while and I've never had any problems. Delivery is not a problem, and a store site is clear and easy to use. A responsive after-sales service.Low prices accompanied by promotions.I can recommend it!

nancyz25
4/13/18

It is great that I received my items in 7 days. I ordered the Backpack and Organizer Case on 4/1. I got them on 4/6. Besides, it saved $4 when I bought them together. NICE! LOVE PRIME4CHOICE.COM.

evenh1
4/13/18

Really love Prime4Choice. Customer service is very good. Although there was some trouble when shopping, the customer service help me to solve it in patient. Finally I got my hair straighter and love it very much. I do as the customer service's suggestions. And the product work well. Thanks a lot!!! Recommend!!!!!

abbeg1
4/13/18

Overall, I have made 3 orders on prime4choice.com and all of them have been successful so far.

A huge selection of various range of products at low prices.
Nice products and high quality.
100% safe for your personal details.
Various type of payment system. But I prefer Paypal for safe payment.
In case of any problem, you can contact the customer support department without any problems. I really like this site.

I didn't like:
The standard shipping is not enough fast

conniej36
4/10/18

I ordered the dog hair remover on 3/1----- they charged my account on 3/2 - as of 4/10/18 I have not received the product - they wrote it was finally send on 3/24 because of overwhelming response they ran out of product. so far I have looked on the tracking end of it - it is staying on 3/1 for order - has never moved - have wrote to them over 5 times and I only received two response - it will take some time for it to get to me. I think 1 and 1/2 months to get an item is for the birds - they never keep you abreast of what is happening. - usually HONEST companies do not charge your account until it is actually ships. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT - IT TAKES YOUR MONEY THE DAY OF ORDER OR THE NEXT DAY. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUTHFULLY I DO NOT GIVE THEM EVEN A ONE STAR RATING...

monicat47
1/13/18

I tried contacting this so called business for an order I NEVER placed and NEVER got a response from anyone! Beware of them!!!!

andyz12
1/8/18

I recommend Prime4choice.com. because of interesting offer, good prices, great support and transparent site."I ordered several things in this shop, everything was great quality and very affordable. They are sending orders very fast, to almost every country for free, I'v never had any problems with service, everything top-notch.

Questions? Get answers from the Prime4choice staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Prime4choice